SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
piebs

Would you pair two different brand kitchen faucets? Ideas welcome!

Rosie
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

We're starting our kitchen demo next month and I'm in the faucet selection stage. We will have a 30" corner sink, as well as an 18" bar sink at the peninsula/eat-in countertop (about 10ft away). I've zeroed in on the Blanco Meridian semi-pro for the main sink. I could use some input on the 18" sink, where I plan to include an insinkerator hot/cold filtered tap. (Our refrigerator choice does not include filtered water.) What faucet would you pair with the hot/cold tap? Do I *need* to go with the matching Blanco Meridian bar sink faucet? Or can I roll with a different style and brand altogether, assuming it's complementary to both the main faucet and the hot/cold tap?

I'm selecting all satin/stainless finishes but I worry if I choose the Meridian bar faucet, the arcs may have slightly different shapes, and the handles are definitely slightly different so the whole matchy matchy thing fails... but if I go with something different altogether (like the Grohe Minta), does it look strange with the hot/cold tap?

I'm open to ideas and including the options I'm considering here... TIA!

30" sink main faucet: Blanco Meridian semi-pro

18" sink hot/cold filtered water dispenser

Option 1 for 18" sink: Blanco Meridian bar faucet

Option 2 for 18" sink: Grohe Minta

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz