SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
curse10kaia

Toy storage in 3 seasons room - help!

Kay Till
5 years ago

Our 3 seasons room is the play room and I'm so sick of looking at scattered toys all over. I love the box unit which doubles as catch-all bins and bookshelf, but this whole room has floor board heaters that we can't put anything against, (we can put something in front but need a 6-12" space between,) and windows halfway up that we don't want to block. The door by the little table swings open as well so I can't put anything immovable there, we already swing the table out of the way when opening the doors double wide. Is there any way to fix this situation or am I stuck? I HATE the laundry hamper full of toys, it looks so messy. There are clear shoeboxes of small toys, puppets etc. under the couches and chairs. Under the TV I just nailed an organizer basket to keep the markers and playdoh out of his reach. Is there a storage solution I haven't considered yet for this room, particularly the larger toys like cars/trucks that are in that hamper? Dang relatives got him BIG toys for Christmas lol

Comments (4)