SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
christine_cook67

Living room decor and design advice

Christine Cook
5 years ago

I recently moved into an apartment. The living room is very long and open with high ceilings. I included photos of my current furniture layout and decor. However, something just feels off and I can’t quite pinpoint it. I would like to add decorative throw pillows and cut down on the faux fur accents. Need advice on styling my coffee table, couch, and would love any and all suggestions on rearranging furniture, changing decor, etc. The couch can be reversed so that the long end is on the other side as well. I love my acrylic chairs and coffee table but am not sure where to put them. Need advice for throw pillows, decor, rearrangement, things to add or get rid of or change out. I included a photo of the floor plan as well for size and reference. Give me all of your thoughts! I’m looking for curtains that would match but need them to be long enough since the ceiling is so high. I feel like there’s too much going on in this space but still want to keep the cozy and clean vibe. I am unsure whether I should add a dining table as well. Would love tips on styling my tv console, as well as how to decorate it on each side. Please give me any and all advice!! Thank you!

Comments (2)