Please help me find a rug! 7 fails in a row- I need help!
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago
I’ve just failed for I think my 7th time at getting a rug for my split-entry foyer. I love to colors and simple/modern lines of this one, but it’s too thick so my door doesn’t open over it. Does anyone have any suggestions of places I could look, or online that sorts by thickness? Or even better if you know of an exact rug I could order!
Here’s what I need:
- maximum 3/8 inch thickness (in general this leads me to outdoor rugs which I’m ok with)
- i love sisal but it isn’t a requirement- something with tan colors to tie in with the carpet would be great
- I definitely also want dark grey color in it to bring in the wall color
- simple or modern designs please- the house is mid-century / 1970’s modern style
- 4x6 ft size is ok (shown in the pcuture of the latest rug that was too thick). but could increase up to 4’2 x 7’
- prefer under $180 price but at this point I’m so fruster
thank you in advance!