Drones to ferry people over the proposed medieval wall

Zeus

This won’t take long to perfect. https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wellness/eye-opening-video-sees-man-fly-drone-like-bathtub-to-store-to-pick-up-food/vp-BBJ44Ur Eye-opening video sees man fly drone-like bathtub to store to pick up food

Or...we could figure out how to 1) help people before they believe their only choice is to come here 2) figure out a guest worker program, and 3) really punish anyone who hires people who are here illegally.

SaveComment5Like2
Comments (5)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
elvis

Don't forget how the Wizard got to Oz in the first place: hot air balloon and lots of wind.

1 Like Save    
Zeus

elvis

Don't forget how the Wizard got to Oz in the first place: hot air balloon and lots of wind.

——————————————

Sounds like how trump got to DC minus the balloon. But, I only recall the Wizard leaving in the balloon. I guess I need to watch again.

Save    
GOD

Drone will ferry drugs over.

2 Likes Save    
josephene_gw

Drones and the old fashion way, in a bale of hay in th Gulf.

Can be seen by fishing boats.

1 Like Save    
hericles

A Wall is stupid, like tRump.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Decorating Guides 20 Fantasyland Dining Room Designs That Delight
A wonder to behold, these incredible professionally designed rooms take everyday dining over the top
Full Story
Most Popular Houzz Tour: Taking on the Ruins of an 1800s Bourbon Distillery
Crumbling stone walls and wood from former tobacco barns creates a stunning new home amid rolling Kentucky farmland
Full Story
City Guides Houzz Travel Guide: New York City for Design Lovers
Where to stay, shop, eat and explore in the Big Apple, from a design-minded architect who lives there
Full Story
At Bull Run Kitchen and Bath, we are dedicated to providing professional service and work hard to ensure that our... Read More