SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
repke95

Small galley kitchen recessed lighting need help

CR
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

We have just started our kitchen remodel and I didn't realize how many different lighting options are out there. I was really hoping I could get some help! Our galley kitchen is 6 ft x 9 ft with 92 in ceilings. No natural light. We bought 6 cans (new construction, non-insulated) and plan to put in a dimmer. Specs: Juno 4 in PAR 20 DL Haze Cone, Juno 4 in TC Housing, and Soraa bulbs PAR 20, 3000K, 60D, 10.8W, 540 lumens. We went with the haze because we didn't want the reflection with the white, but not sure it's necessary. I've done a lot of reading but would really appreciate some advice. Main concerns is that the kitchen is bright enough. Also wondering if there are better options out there. Additional info: kitchen cabinets, backsplash, and counter are all white. Appliances are stainless. Floor is dark gray hex. Placement of red dots is approximate of what we were thinking for the lighting. The bottom 2 should have been even. I was assuming uniform placement would be ideal if possible--is that right? Thanks!!

Comments (2)