SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dtribble96

kitchen remodel - need help - crown molding

dtribble96
5 years ago
Cabinets are not high enough for crown molding to touch ceiling - spoke with company they told contractor to raise all the cabinets but the issue is - in kitchen double oven cabinet is one piece and “pantry” in pantry is one piece - only way to raise them is to place on a base - which means the “toe kick (I think correct term) will be different heights - this is not acceptable. We have spent a lot of money and I want everything done correctly - FYI - designer is no longer with company - LOOKING for ideas to ENLARGE molding or add to are between top of cabinet and crown molding so cabinets are all same height and molding goes to the ceiling. Still missing valance over sink and some cabinets...fridge in kitchen and freezer in pantry are to be “built in”. Last question is how to tie kitchen molding into crown molding - very frustrated the designer should be doing this but I want ideas first. 1st picture is the picture I showed designer for general idea 2nd is plan - then kitchen pictures and lastly pantry pictures. THANK YOU!!!

Comments (16)