SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sherrygirl5

A daylilies 2019

Yeah, the alphabet begins! I will be trying to add a smile to your day with some fun quotes. Today’s quote, “Singing in the shower is all fun and games until you get shampoo in your mouth, then it just becomes a soap opera.”

Anzac is an oldie that blooms fairly early here, it’s growing in 90% percent shade and blooms well, never any problems with this one.

Autumn Red, another oldie that doesn’t fade in the sun. This clump has been untouched for at least 20 years and still blooming like crazy. It’s getting infested with grass so it’s got get cleaned up and divided or sprayed with grass killer this spring.

Autumn Minaret a late blooming, tall, bloom machine. It pumps out anywhere from 500 to 800 blooms a season depending on the weather, mine get no extra water.

I added two more A’s This past season, hope I get some blooms from them this spring. If anyone is interested in a piece of Autumn Minaret, I will be digging and dividing one of my clumps this season. I do know it doesn’t set seeds. Send me a note.

Sherry

Comments (42)