SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
medha_nanal

Samsung refrigerator: water dispenser dispensing unrefrigerated water

homey_bird
5 years ago

Hello Community,

I used to be a regular about 6-7 years back, and then went away; it's been great to be back!!

I recently purchased a Samsung showcase door refrigerator with a water dispenser. Ever since installed, the dispenser has never dispensed refrigerated water. Ice maker has made ice successfully, and the rest of the refrigerator has functioned ok so far but the water coming out of the water spout is often times warmer than what comes from tap water.

I've connected with the tech support, and they have suggested some ways to fix the issues, which have not worked. (They asked to wait, so we waited 48 hours. Then they asked us to remove filter and wait 2 hours, then put the filter back. Though it sounded lame, I did as they said but that did not work either).

We checked the connection with the water line; it is indeed connected to the cold arm of our sink water line; therefore the refrigerator feeder tube does not bring warm/hot water.

My questions are:

- Are there any refrigerators that have this function working satisfactorily?

- From the web search, this issue seems really prevalent with Samsungs. There are several questions with almost all of them having had a satisfactory answer.

Any thoughts/ideas/feedback? TIA.

Comments (2)