SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
faron79

Bison Football on ESPN vs Colgate....SOON!

Faron79
5 years ago

At 11am CST, PLAYOFF Football in the Fargodome!!! GO BISON!!!!
Faron

Comments (5)

• OutsidePlaying
    5 years ago

I saw that it started at 11 and was thinking of you Faron! Go Bison!

• Olychick
    5 years ago

whenever I see one of these posts, I can't help but picture bison football as something like the old donkey basketball games they had. bison playing football.

• Faron79
    Original Author
    5 years ago

No.....more like THIS!!! ;-)

• gsciencechick
    5 years ago

Congrats, Faron, on the win for the Bison.

• Faron79
    Original Author
    5 years ago

Thanks GSK!

If some of you would like, here's a y/t link to the Highlights of the Bison shutout of the Colgate Raiders! They had the #1 ranked defense in FCS..................until they got to the Fargodome.............. ;-)

NDSU shutting-out Colgate!

Next weekend marks the EIGHTH STRAIGHT FCS Semi-final game in the Fargodome!!!!! Of the 125 FCS Football teams, it's down to the "Final Four": the Bison; our biggest rival the SDSU Jackrabbits, Maine, & Eastern-Washington U. EWU has that BRIGHT RED field....Uffda! The Maine Black-Bears will have to travel aaaaallllllll the way across the country....wow! SDSU just has a short road-trip (from Brookings SD) up I-29 to the Fargodome!

It's gonna be a WILD week up here!! The VERY good Jackrabbits are coming. It's the "Battle of the Dakota's" to see who meets Maine or EWU in Frisco, TX in early January!

I PRAY this s/f game will be Friday night!!!!!!!! Then I can go! I work this coming wknd.....grrrr! I think it will be Friday night, since the NCAA &/or ESPN may not force Maine to fly all the way across the country on a short week. Since our S/F games have been viewed as the "Premiere Games", it should be Friday @ 7pm CST on ESPN2. Since the teams are so close, the LOUD Fargodome may set some db records!?!??! ;-)

Hopefully in the 130db+ range. It's happened before.......

Faron

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County