Houzz Logo Print

Vaulting Perpendicular Gable Roofs

I want to vault my ceilings. The middle section of the home was the original home. The previous owners added on to both ends right over the old roof. I know I need to hire a structural engineer. But I am trying to estimate the cost. I can't seem to find any information on this type of framing, or what the beams would be called.

Comments (10)

Craftsman Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars25 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Home Builder 3x Best of Houzz Award Winner