SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ilikefriday

Stila Cosmetics

ilikefriday
5 years ago

I love makeup but usualy buy the same brands over and over. I was thinking of trying out Stila. Do any of you use them and if so, what are your favorites? They are having a sale so I figured this would be a good time to try them out.

Comments (4)

• morz8 - Washington Coast
    5 years ago

I've purchased their brushes, I like the fine eyeliner brush very much, enough so I bought two so I'd have back up. Have used their brow mascara and lip gloss, but none of the things that actually go on skin like foundation or blush. The quality of the products I've tried has been good. I'm not brand loyal. I use a mix of things from chantecaille, shu uemura (my two favs for eyes and blush), lancome mascara. My foundation of late has been perricone no foundation.

ilikefriday thanked morz8 - Washington Coast
  • ilikefriday
    Original Author
    5 years ago

Thanks Morz8 - I was looking at their quill eyeliner brush. I think I will try it along with their ink cushion eyeiner and see how I like it. Thanks!

• Bluebell66
    5 years ago

I like the waterproof pencil eyeliner. I have tried the liquid eyeliner and it stays on my lid all day, but I just haven’t gotten the hang of applying it nicely. They regularly have good sales. On Black Friday I got a couple of eyeliners 50% off and then there was a code for an additional percent off plus free shipping. So if you like their stuff, stay on their mailing list and you’ll know when they have sales. I’ve also gotten some products 50% off at Ulta a couple of times a year - usually during those sales where they have one item or brand on sale each day of a month.

ilikefriday thanked Bluebell66
  • ilikefriday
    Original Author
    5 years ago

Bluebell66 - I will have to keep that in mind about their mailing list. I also need to start visiting Ulta more often. I just purchased some eyeshadow from them. First purchase from them in years. I loved the eyeshadow so it will encourage me to go back for more.