SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
obbubbles

My Updated Pantry

Jamie Ludwig
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

We were forced into rebuilding our pantry due to a water leak and mold issue. Sorry I never got a before shot but my old pantry was just basic shelves in a L shape.

I found an inspiration photo here and fell in love with the big corner lazy Susan. Here is the original inspiration photo and my final finished pantry. My space was much smaller so we had to adapt quite a bit.

The Inspiration:

Photo by The Closet Works, Inc. - More kitchen photos

My finished Pantry:

The Lazy Susan is from Rev-a-Shelf. The rest of the shelving was custom made by a local cabinet maker. The spice racks next to the door on the left side are also from Rev-A-Shelf, they were supposed to go in one of my kitchen cabinets but I liked them better here. The wall on the right has "slat" molding so I can hang items and moved them around as my needs change. Note the plastic bins that can hold my dressing and seasoning packets.

We also changed the old door from a solid one the opened into the pantry to a glass one that opened out. Also, the light switch that is built into the door jam so the light switches on when you open the door and off as it is shut!

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County