SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mamaandsage

diverter on handheld or separate diverter from the showerhead

mamaandsage
5 years ago

I've decided to get a fixed showerhead and a handheld. Due to my color, champagne bronze, they have to be separate pieces which will mean more plumbing, although Delta told me that they make a small diverter that attaches to the handheld and the other end of the handheld attaches to the fixed showerhead. Other than looks, (which I'd be so grateful for pics!)- I know it looks a bit different to have the hose form a "u" rather than a tear drop left on it's own not attached to the showerhead, but anywhere I can save money will be great if it makes sense.

I am aware that attaching the handheld to the main shower head will only allow for use of one shower head at a time and I'm ok with that. Is there anything else that I need to consider? The handheld would be mainly for cleaning the shower although my little girl would prob love it for as long as she's little. :)

I am going to see if Delta offers any that come with the bar as well. I don't want the hose forming in a wierd shape if I hook it up to something else other than itself and then sticking out and hitting me while I shower, if that makes sense. I imagine the hoses tend to fall towards the floor, though.

thx!

Comments (9)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH