SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
anastasia65

Will you give your opinion on this runner for a hallway?

Ana
5 years ago

I'm working on a hallway and the runner that I am considering is on sale all of a sudden. And it's mail order (so a bit of a headache to return, plus I would need 3). I am not so good with quick decisions, so I would love a second opinion. The wall color is a yellow (kind of a mustard-y one) with 5 1/2 inch white baseboards and 3 1/2 inch white trim and 5-panel doors along the hall. I will add a picture of the artwork that is at the end of the hallway (so you are walking towards it as you move down the hall). Thanks!

Not our home (LOL!) but this looks like the wall color... (at least on my monitor!)

Doors in hallway....

Artwork at the end of the hall.... (24" x 30")

Runner I've been considering for quite some time...

I just now saw today that there is another rug that might also work (I personally prefer the first one)...

Lastly, does it matter what is in my living room that this hall leads off of? In other words, I don't know what that room will end up with - area rug, colors, etc (although it has the same yellow mustard walls). So will I need to worry about that area rug/room working well with this runner that goes down the hall? (By the way, I like color!) Thanks for the help!

Comments (30)