New Houzz discussion forum code of conduct
This was posted last night in an older thread. I thought it deserved a separate thread.
Please familiarize yourself with them. And feel free to share with your friends.
When electing to participate in the discussion forum on Houzz, please abide by the following rules:
- Refer to people by their chosen display name.
- Refrain from posting threads about individual users.
- Treat other members of the community with kindness. Do not post any name-calling, personal attacks, or targeted harassment of other members of the community - including but not limited to referring to other members as bots or trolls, impersonating other users, or attempting to remove all of their content through flagging if it does not, in and of itself, violate our terms.
- Do not post vulgar or profane content, in text or in photographic form. Masked profanity is still considered profanity, and quoting someone else’s language that is profane or vulgar still counts as profane or vulgar posting from your account.
- Do not post personal information about other members of the community.
- Do not post the same content multiple times. That is considered spamming and disruptive. Please don’t do it.
- Do not post links to illegal content.
Flagging is available for every post and for comment. You may use this function to alert our team to content that should be reviewed for violations. You may also always reach out to our team for help through help.houzz.com. Please note that to protect the privacy of our community members, the Houzz team is not at liberty to discuss the account status or the administrative actions performed on any account with anyone but the account holder.