SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
racie_blewitt

Need discontinued Daltile French Quarter Cobblestone

Home Goddess
5 years ago
last modified: 3 months ago

I am not sure if this is the best place to post. I am in dire need of a small amount of Daltile French Quarter tile. Not sure if there is more than one style, but mine is the grey/bungurndy/tan color. Need to find asap!

Comments (195)

• Stephen May
    last year

You came to the right place; this is where I acquired my Daltile cobblestone tile last year

• Elizabeth Cave
    last year
    last modified: last year

@HU-558372691

Hi! We need as much Daltile French Quarter Cobblestone in 12x12 and 6x6 as possible. (We had to repair the foundation in half the house.) We are in the L.A. area and willing to drive. If you or anyone else has any, please contact Rick Solis at metarix@gmail.com or at 818-652-9333. Thank you!

• HU-679763620
    last year

Hello, trying to locate Mardi gras 6x12 for floor repair.

Please email gbooye@aol.com

thank you

• HU-500474183
    last year

Good morning! I am South Florida and need to buy some Dal tile Mardi Gras in any of the 4 color blocks they offer. anyone have any cases of 18 inch tile?

thank you so much!

• Sylvia Oalmann Wilson
    last year

I have been searching for them also. If you find some and there are extras please let me know and I will do the same. Thanks 18 x 18

• HU-587593938
    last year

I have several boxes of daltile french quarter spicy gumbo

12x12 for sale 630-514-2575

• HU-500474183
    last year

HU-587593938 where are you located?

• HU-926393520
    last year

Thanks but I need 18 x 18

• Tana Daughtrey
    last year

Please let me know of any boxes of Daltile French Quarter or Mardi Gras or Cobblestone Most of my house is French Quarter Mardi Gras but i have Cobblestone too im just interested to see if there are any boxes left

• Jessica Branscomb
    last year

I am in need of Daltile French quarter cobblestone tile blueish color 12x12

• Nettie Rynearson
    last year

Looking for Daltile French Quarter Cobblestone in 12 x12, 12x6 and 6x6. Would buy 2 boxes of each...Thank you! Would also be happy to purchase smaller amounts!

• HU-587593938
    last year

• HU-587593938
    last year

please text me if you are interested

• HU-13838517
    11 months ago
    last modified: 11 months ago

I am looking for Daltile French Quater Cobblestone. If you have some please let me know 907-414-0676. I am looking for several boxes to complete a remodel. I would like the 12x12

• jh4ir
    11 months ago

I too am looking for Daltile French Quater Cobblestone. Need 2-3 boxes in 12x12 to patch a section of cracked tiles. Email me jh4ir@yahoo.com

• HU-785781101
    10 months ago

I am also looking for a couple boxes each of 12x12 6x12 and 6x6 Daltile 3114 cobblestone French Quarter bluish tile for a repair project i am in Tulsa area email spemidcon@yahoo.com Thank you.

• lisamullen0503
    8 months ago

Does anyone have any still available? i need to replace a spot under my old 48”vanity. thank you

• lisamullen0503
    8 months ago

Cobblestone is what i need

• HU-111532213
    7 months ago
    last modified: 7 months ago

If anyone know where I can get some Daltile French Quarter Cobblestone 6 X12 please let me know. I am in NC.

• Chris Royston
    6 months ago
    last modified: 6 months ago

If anyone is looking to match daltile mardi-gras home depot currently has tile called Merola tile available in kings blue and kings sage. They are 2 different tile colors but if you mix and match tiles from both colors you can get a color pattern that is very close to the Mardi gras tille. It’s not 100% perfect, but no one will ever notice unless you say something. It’s very close and better than the alternitive of replacing the entire floor. I’m not sure if my tile is mardi gras, but its defenitly one of the dal tile drench quarter collections . just check the tiles i mentioned and you’ll see which they’re similar to. it was fairly expensive tile 15 years ago when we bought it. The Home Depot Guy assured us that tile like that will always be available since it was a special order tile. Thats why it was so much more expensive simce it’s always available and not a deal they get buying raldom tiles in huge bulks II’I’lI’llI’ll neverI’ll never fallI’ll never fall forI’ll never fall for that whenI’ll never fall for that when I’ll never fall for that when II’ll never fall for that one II’ll never fall for that one again. Hes lucky he didn’t work there anymore when we went back for some replacements. My wife wanted to strangle him for the BS story.

• HU-587593938
    5 months ago

• HU-587593938
    5 months ago

• jmiller571
    4 months ago
    last modified: 4 months ago

Hi,

I need a bunch of these french quarter tiles and Bourban street tiles . Please respond with info as to how I can buy them. Email jmiller5@optonline.net need 12x12 and 6x6.

Thank you

• Tish
    4 months ago

They have been discontinued for 15 years!

• J Mig
    4 months ago

Tish, that’s why it’s embarrassing to still have these tiles. And I tiled my kitchen and hallway 22 years ago. (it was my first tile job. I back buttered every tile, and 22 years later it still looks great. Next-door, we had a professional do that house, and there is a broken tile there. I also have seven boxes of Daltile coastal Azul if anyone needs those. My husband doesn’t like those tiles.)

I have one full box of spicy gumbo - still in plastic. I also have a box of hexagonal spicy gumbo with the dots. I would have to count how many dots I have.

I have five boxes of the cobblestone. And then I have several pieces that are not in a box but are full 12 by 12s.

My thought when I had designed my kitchen was to mix the blues and grays of the cobblestone in with the spicy gumbo, but it didn’t actually work when I tried it. So I had to re-order more spicy gumbo. Just as an FYI to everyone, the second batch of spicy gumbo was slightly different in terms of sizing. Some of those tiles are an eighth of an inch larger. I am the only one who would ever notice it in our kitchen, but it’s still bugs me a little bit 22 years later. I do not have any 6 x 6.

• J Mig
    4 months ago

Oh, and I am happy to give them away. I think they are probably too heavy to ship. We are in Albuquerque. My husband says that they could be shipped by ground.

• jmiller571
    4 months ago

hi

i would like to buy some of your tiles....can you ship to New york??

• jmiller571
    4 months ago

I'm looking for french quarter or mardi gras Daltile 12x12 and 6x6. If anyone has available please contact me at jmiller5@optonline.net

Thank you!

• J Mig
    4 months ago

How would you like to arrange for them to be shipped?

• laurasaintsing
    4 months ago

Still have French Quarter Bourbon Street but not any other color palette.

• jmiller571
    4 months ago

Lauraaintsing: I could def use a few of the Bourbon street tiles. I need the "Pinker" ones 12x12 and 6x6. Do you have a photo??

• jmiller571
    4 months ago

jmig: I will pay for shipping...i only need a few 12x12 and 6x6 cobblestone...Possible??

• HU-484311200
    4 months ago

Hi, We are in need of ca. 60 sq ft of (preferably 18 x 18) daltile # 3114 cobblestone french quarter and can pick up in Ontario, Quebec, and Eastern Seabord USA. Or, alternatively we could receive via shipping to either a US or CDN address. Please email artspace613@gmail.com. Thanks! Myka

• HU-793682892
    3 months ago

Looking for approximately 60 - 12 x 12 Daltile French Quarter Cobblestone tiles.

• Dorianne Kittridge
    3 months ago

J Mig - Do you still have the 12x12 cobblestone tiles - 5 boxes. I would buy them.

• HU-558372691
    3 months ago
    last modified: 3 months ago

I have about 1,100sq ft 12x12, 6x12 & 6x6 in Cobblestone (in California) . Will need to count the boxes again, but want to sell all of it at the same time. Shipped many boxes a couple of years ago and many were delivered broken, so dont know how to get it shipped safely.

• Dorianne Kittridge
    3 months ago

how many 12x12 do you have? Would you split them? any idea how much for you want for them and how much to get them to Michigan?

• Dorianne Kittridge
    3 months ago

We need minimum 130 square feet of 12" tiles. We would take more if need be

• Dorianne Kittridge
    3 months ago

Let me know how much you have of each size. What part of California are you in? What city? I may know someone going out there by car.

• HU-246444289
    2 months ago

Looking for at least 5 18 x 18 cobblestone French Quarter tiles, but would take more. 480-231-9213.

• Diswon Tu
    2 months ago

Howdy looking for some 12x12 daltile french quarter mardi gras tile please contact me if available. want to help grandma replace some of her damaged tiles thank you. diswontu@gmail.com

• Robert Durkin
    2 months ago
    last modified: 2 months ago

I have a bunch I would be willing to sell in Northeast Pennsylvania. prefer local pick up. 12x12 and 6x6.

i only plan to keep a handful of each.

email me at mormia17@gmail.com if interested.

• jmiller571
    2 months ago

hi

where are you located...i need a bunch of those. im in stroudsberg often

• Robert Durkin
    2 months ago

Near scranton Pa

• jmiller571
    2 months ago

when can I pick up? My daughter is in Stroudsberg today ...she can meet you. How much you want for them??

• jmiller571
    2 months ago

if it works better for you please text me at 516 835 5028....might be easier communication

• Jamie White
    last month

Do you still have any of these? (fairmane@bnpmedia.com)

I have about 1,100sq ft 12x12, 6x12 & 6x6 in Cobblestone (in California) . Will need to count the boxes again, but want to sell all of it at the same time. Shipped many boxes a couple of years ago and many were delivered broken, so dont know how to get it shipped safely.

• EZ EZCruz-Marina
    last month

Howdy if anyone has Daltile French Quarter Mardi Gras 12 x 12 please let me know looking for about 20 tiles. thank you. Feel free to email me at Jason@ezcruz.com TY!

• HU-396440141
    26 days ago

HU-558372691 do you still have the Cobblestone French Quarter tile? If so could you email me at jjenkins@ducworks.com? Thank you!

• Shereese G
    2 days ago

Daltile Mardi Gras -French quarter ceramic Cobblestone- https://melsfrogs.com/tileman/index.php