SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19039753

Estate Sale Haul this weekend

User
5 years ago

Besides the sampler (which turns out to be real -- 1827 real), I got a silver napkin ring that says "Tillie", an appliqué quilt (twin size), a hand crochet bedspread (done by the owner's grandmother who passed away in 1944 so it was made before then -- I'm thinking way before) and a lamp (because I have a lamp fetish). And a wicker plant stand! Prices were good and my whole haul I got for a little more than $100. Some of my treasures:

The bedspread -- and I'm sure it has a pattern name . . . it looks good on my Guest Room bed:

The guilt -- I thought it was sweet

I put it in the guest room for now as well:

Hi . . .I'm Martha and I have a lamp problem! Didn't need it but it was unusual -- made of wood and I have no idea of the age but the base looks "arts and crafts" but it may be 60s for all I know -- but I think it looks good in the living room:

Mostly here when we liquidate estates they are auctions. So this was more fun to me for I'm not sure I would have spent a day or two sitting around waiting for some of these treasures. It was much easier to go over and walk through the house and see what spoke to me.

Sorry no photos of napkin ring or plant stand . . . but you have seen the sampler.

Comments (13)