tRump and the nuclear codes....

Eliana

This is a question I have been pondering, more out of curiosity than fear. Off the record, people around tRump are saying they are becoming increasingly aware of his mental instability and lack of ability to handle the job of POTUS. Do you think if he ever felt threatened or became enraged by another country and/or it's leaders, and decided to push "the button", that the people who makes that happen would follow those orders even if they thought it to be crazy behavior on tRumps part?

SaveComment10Like1
Comments (10)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
queenmargo

1 Like Save    
jillinnj

It was something I worried about since day 1. Since reading how those around him are ignoring his dangerous commands, I feel more secure that they would not follow through on that order.

2 Likes Save     Thanked by Eliana
1 Like Save     Thanked by Eliana
Eliana

writersblock, thank you for that very informative article!

1 Like Save    
Joaniepoanie

By now, (hopefully) anyone with any intelligence in the WH knows he knows squat about everything and would distract the toddler before he could push the shiny buttons.

It’s frightening enough that any Trump or most of his advisors have access to classified information. Ill never understand how anyone could have voted for him just knowing that....clearly they didn’t think beyond his stupid rally rhetoric.

3 Likes Save     Thanked by Eliana
Eliana

Joanie, who told you they can think?

Save    
sunflower_petal(5a)

That person that wrote the op-ed in NYT is taking care of it ....

1 Like Save    
Izzy Mn(4)

I don't think anyone thought Jared and Ivanka would be part of the inner circle with security clearance. Are they really privy to the all the same information as high ranking officials? Just how far does their clearance go I've often wondered. And do they get a spot in "The Bunker" if things go bad. I've never looked into this.

Save    
Cookie8

Both parties keep agreeing to increase the military budget so obviously no worries there.

Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

Don't worry about the nuke codes. the guy carrying around the football actually has a real football (switched by his staff).

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Industrial Style Kitchen of the Week: Style Trumps Ease in a San Francisco Loft
What’s a little ladder climbing when you’ve got a gorgeous-looking kitchen design like this?
Full Story
Contractor Tips Building Permits: What to Know About Green Building and Energy Codes
In Part 4 of our series examining the residential permit process, we review typical green building and energy code requirements
Full Story
Fun Houzz Taking Cover in a Former Nuclear Missile Silo
A Cold War relic is now a modern home, thanks to an Australian architect with a flair for the unusual
Full Story
GreenWorks Landscaping has been creating beautiful landscapes in Northern Virginia and the surrounding areas for... Read More