Tweets of the Day - Part 3 (starting 9/12/2018)

whynottryit

Since Bob Woodward's book came out yesterday, I felt it was time to begin another thread for DJT's tweets.

SaveComment420Like7
Comments (420)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 20h20 hours ago

More

The safety of American people is my absolute highest priority. Heed the directions of your State and Local Officials. Please be prepared, be careful and be SAFE! https://www.ready.gov/ 

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 15h15 hours ago

More

“You know who’s at fault for this more than anyone else, Comey, because he leaked information and laundered it through a professor at Columbia Law School. Shame on that professor, and shame on Comey. He snuck the information to a law professor who collaborated with him in........

Save    
whynottryit

More

....giving the information, and causing the appointment of a Special C without having the courage of his own convictions.....” Alan Dershowitz @TuckerCarlson In other words, the whole thing was illegally and very unfairly set up?

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 14h14 hours ago

More

Crazy Maxine Waters: “After we impeach Trump, we’ll go after Mike Pence. We’ll get him.” @FoxNews Where are the Democrats coming from? The best Economy in the history of our country would totally collapse if they ever took control!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 6h6 hours ago

More

“The President has absolutely demonstrated no wrongdoing whatsoever & that the Special Counsel has no evidence of any wrongdoing. In other words, it’s time to end this Witch Hunt.” @LouDobbs Russian “collusion” was just an excuse by the Democrats for having lost the Election!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago

More

We got A Pluses for our recent hurricane work in Texas and Florida (and did an unappreciated great job in Puerto Rico, even though an inaccessible island with very poor electricity and a totally incompetent Mayor of San Juan). We are ready for the big one that is coming!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Hurricane Florence is looking even bigger than anticipated. It will be arriving soon. FEMA, First Responders and Law Enforcement are supplied and ready. Be safe!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

More

Hurricane Florence may now be dipping a bit south and hitting a portion of the Great State of Georgia. Be ready, be prepared!

Save    
whynottryit

More

“I can say, as it relates to the Senate Intelligence Committee Investigation, that we have NO hard evidence of Collusion.” Richard Burr (R-NC) Senate Intelligence Committee, Chairman

Save    
Rina

Following. Thanks for the new thread, Whynot.

2 Likes Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 36m36 minutes ago

More

Tonight, it was my great honor to host a Congressional Medal of Honor Society Reception at the @WhiteHouse!

Save    
Joaniepoanie

“We got A Pluses for our recent hurricane work in Texas and Florida (and did an unappreciated great job in PR.”

I’d like to see these report cards and who gave these high marks.

1 Like Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

trump grades his own homework and is the teachers pet.

2 Likes Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours agoMore

“Middle-Class Income Hits All-Time High!” @foxandfriends And will continue to rise (unless the Dems get in and destroy what we have built).

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours agoMore

3000 people did not die in the two hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico. When I left the Island, AFTER the storm had hit, they had anywhere from 6 to 18 deaths. As time went by it did not go up by much. Then, a long time later, they started to report really large numbers, like 3000...

Save    
whynottryit

.....This was done by the Democrats in order to make me look as bad as possible when I was successfully raising Billions of Dollars to help rebuild Puerto Rico. If a person died for any reason, like old age, just add them onto the list. Bad politics. I love Puerto Rico!

Save    
whynottryit

FEMA‏Verified account @fema 2h2 hours agoMore

FEMA Retweeted NWS Newport/Morehead

Storm surge is deadly. Anyone in an evacuation zone in the Carolinas and Virginia must leave NOW if they haven't yet. #Florence

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 52m52 minutes agoMore

The Wall Street Journal has it wrong, we are under no pressure to make a deal with China, they are under pressure to make a deal with us. Our markets are surging, theirs are collapsing. We will soon be taking in Billions in Tariffs & making products at home. If we meet, we meet?

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago

More

The problem with banker Jamie Dimon running for President is that he doesn’t have the aptitude or “smarts” & is a poor public speaker & nervous mess - otherwise he is wonderful. I’ve made a lot of bankers, and others, look much smarter than they are with my great economic policy!

13,191 replies7,521 retweets34,905 likes

Reply 13K

Retweet 7.5K

Like 35K

Direct message

Save    
whynottryit

More

We are completely ready for hurricane Florence, as the storm gets even larger and more powerful. Be careful!

Save    
whynottryit

More

More text messages between former FBI employees Peter Strzok and Lisa Page are a disaster and embarrassment to the FBI & DOJ. This should never have happened but we are learning more and more by the hour. “Others were leaking like mad” in order to get the President! ........

Save    
whynottryit

More

.....”It is a cesspool of corruption, and the people who did this need to be brought to justice.” @GreggJarrett

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 33m33 minutes ago

More

Donald J. Trump Retweeted U.S. Coast Guard

Thank you @USCG!

Save    
leona_2008

Never heard of Jamie Dimon but, uh, trump has this to say about him: "... he doesn’t have the aptitude or “smarts” & is a poor public speaker..."

Oh my.

3 Likes Save    
kacee2002

^^^yes^^^

1 Like Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump Retweeted

Lou Dobbs‏Verified account @LouDobbs 14h14 hours ago

More

#FakeNews- The Hurricane Maria death tolls have been inflated & President @realDonaldTrump was right to call out organizations who threw out science and statistics to try to discredit his administration. #MAGA #TrumpTrain #Dobbs

Save    
whynottryit

DJT posted many retweets from various agencies regarding the need for those in the path of Hurricane Florence to evacuate. In the interest of space, I am not posting those retweets unless he adds additional information or comment.

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 13h13 hours ago

More

John Kerry had illegal meetings with the very hostile Iranian Regime, which can only serve to undercut our great work to the detriment of the American people. He told them to wait out the Trump Administration! Was he registered under the Foreign Agents Registration Act? BAD!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 12h12 hours ago

More

Donald J. Trump Retweeted Kayleigh McEnany

Gina is Great!

Donald J. Trump added,

Kayleigh McEnanyVerified account @kayleighmcenany

Hope you’ll check out my friend ⁦@RealDrGina⁩’s new book. Keep up the great work you do for the ⁦@realDonaldTrump⁩ movement, Gina!!! https://www.amazon.com/Mad-Politics-Keeping-Sanity-World/dp/1621578038 …

7,294 replies6,942 retweets30,258 likes

Reply 7.3K

Retweet 6.9K

Like 30K

Direct message

Save    
whynottryit

More

Incredible job being done by FEMA, First Responders, Law Enforcement and all. Thank you!

Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

President @realDonaldTrump was right to call out organizations who threw out science and statistics to try to discredit his administration.

Yeah, that pesky old science and statistics can be so burdensome.

4 Likes Save    
whynottryit

That Dobbs said that in such a direct way floored me. He not only admitted that Trump was ignoring those things but that he agreed with him doing that. When you throw out science and numbers, there is no empirical evidence left. What planet did they come from?

2 Likes Save    
Miz_G

John Kerry BAD! Bad boy, John Kerry! Garbley garble goop!

People actually worship this blathering idiot.

1 Like Save    
leona_2008

Indeed, vgkg. Science and statistics and truth.

Save    
leona_2008

Please, please don't tell me there is a planet out there named trumpworld. Then again, if we could send him back along with his cult, I'd help them pack.

1 Like Save    
petalique

Quoting trump from a tweet above:

"I’ve made a lot of bankers, and others, look much smarter than they are ..."

~~~

Those "others" include my turkeys.

Save    
judeNY_gw

Jamie Dimon - long time CEO of JPMorgan Chase - a company that has not failed/declared bankruptcy.

1 Like Save    
leona_2008

Sooo, getting a PhD is as easy as taking one course online, huh? This qualified her to say that trump is the "most sound-minded" president. Okie-dokie.

1 Like Save    
momj47(7A)

He's really scared now, retweeting stuff like this!

Save    
Miz_G

Um, Trump? It got a lot of mention back then.

He’s actually doing himself a disservice with bringing that up .... reminds us of the quaint times when wearing a tan suit, getting the number of states wrong, and wearing a sleeveless dress were considered scandalous in the WH. Instead of —

Save    
CindyMac(8b)

5 Likes Save    
leona_2008

Dear George Conway, I realize you must be desperate for the world to know that Kellyanne doesn't speak for you, but aren't you concerned that trump will start thinking she is Deep Throat?

1 Like Save    
Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 17h17 hours ago

More

Donald J. Trump Retweeted FEMA Region 4

Keep up the great work - THANK YOU!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 16h16 hours ago

More

“They say all these people died in the storm in Puerto Rico, yet 70% of the power was out before the storm. So when did people start dying? At what point do you recognize that what they are doing is a political agenda couched in the nice language of journalism?” @GeraldoRivera

Save    
whynottryit

More

“The story of Puerto Rico is the rebuilding that has occurred. The President has done an extraordinary job of cleanup, rebuilding electrical stuff and everything else.” @EdRollins “The people of Puerto Rico have one of the most corrupt governments in our country.” @LouDobbs

Save    
whynottryit

More

My thoughts and prayers are with
Evelyn Rodriguez this evening, along with her family and friends. #RIPEvelyn

Save    
whynottryit

More

Great job FEMA, First Responders and Law Enforcement - not easy, very dangerous, tremendous talent. America is proud of you. Keep it all going - finish strong!

Save    
whynottryit

More

“When Trump visited the island territory last October, OFFICIALS told him in a briefing 16 PEOPLE had died from Maria.” The Washington Post. This was long AFTER the hurricane took place. Over many months it went to 64 PEOPLE. Then, like magic, “3000 PEOPLE KILLED.” They hired....

Save    
whynottryit

More

....GWU Research to tell them how many people had died in Puerto Rico (how would they not know this?). This method was never done with previous hurricanes because other jurisdictions know how many people were killed. FIFTY TIMES LAST ORIGINAL NUMBER - NO WAY!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 11h11 hours ago

More

When President Obama said that he has been to “57 States,” very little mention in Fake News Media. Can you imagine if I said that...story of the year! @IngrahamAngle

Save    
how2girl

...electrical stuff and everything else... SMH

1 Like Save    
Miz_G

They’re talking about you, chief!

Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

trump sure does like to tweet about himself a lot as if someone else is saying it....our 3rd person prez.

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 18h18 hours ago

More

Thank you Brock – it is my honor!
“We (@FEMA) have never had the support that we have had from this President.”
Administrator @FEMA_Brock

Save    
whynottryit

More

Congressman Pete Sessions of Texas is doing a great job. He is a fighter who will be tough on Crime and the Border, fight hard for our Second Amendment and loves our Military and our Vets. He has my full and complete Endorsement!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Congressman Keith Rothfus continues to do a great job for the people of Pennsylvania. Keith is strong on Crime, the Border, and our Second Amendment. Loves our Military and our Vets. He has my total Endorsement!

Save    
whynottryit

More

.@DannyTarkanian of Nevada is a great friend who supports the Trump Agenda. He is Strong on Crime, the Border and our under siege 2nd Amendment. Danny Loves our Military and our Vets. He has my total and complete Endorsement!

Save    
whynottryit

More

While my (our) poll numbers are good, with the Economy being the best ever, if it weren’t for the Rigged Russian Witch Hunt, they would be 25 points higher! Highly conflicted Bob Mueller & the 17 Angry Democrats are using this Phony issue to hurt us in the Midterms. No Collusion!

Save    
whynottryit

More

When will Republican leadership learn that they are being played like a fiddle by the Democrats on Border Security and Building the Wall? Without Borders, we don’t have a country. With Open Borders, which the Democrats want, we have nothing but crime! Finish the Wall!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Five deaths have been recorded thus far with regard to hurricane Florence! Deepest sympathies and warmth go out to the families and friends of the victims. May God be with them!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Exclusive -- Donald Trump Jr. to Obama: My Dad Fixed the Economy You Could Not http://bit.ly/2NehnyL  via @BreitbartNews

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2m2 minutes ago

More

The illegal Mueller Witch Hunt continues in search of a crime. There was never Collusion with Russia, except by the Clinton campaign, so the 17 Angry Democrats are looking at anything they can find. Very unfair and BAD for the country. ALSO, not allowed under the LAW!

Save    
Rina

I am intrigued by how often in his endorsement tweets he uses phrases like: " strong on Crime, the Border, and our Second Amendment. Loves our Military and our Vets". I'm not suggesting it's bad to be "strong" (whatever that means to each voting individual) on each of those things -- I imagine most Americans have strong views on all of them. BUT every one of those issues has ties to conflict and guns. Does he say that a candidate is "strong on education", or "strong on the judicial system", or "strong on infrastructure" or "strong on job creation" or "strong on health provision" or "strong on poverty alleviation ", "strong (God forbid) on a healthy environment"? I'm afraid not.

7 Likes Save    
leona_2008

Telling, isn't it, Rina?

Save    
queenmargo

Obsess all you want, BUT.....

Save    
writersblock (9b/10a)(9b/10a)

Whynot, I salute your fortitude in persevering with these tweets. I can hardly stand to read them one time.

5 Likes Save     Thanked by whynottryit
sunflower_petal(5a)

These tweets are so embarrassing. If you have to toot your horn, that pretty much says it ain't worth tooting! (Not to mention that you're tooting lies .... gee, that sounds more like a fart!)

Save    
CindyMac(8b)

He's been tweeting all day, but not a word about Manafort. His silence speaks volumes.

2 Likes Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 22h22 hours ago

More

FEMA, First Responders and Law Enforcement are working really hard on hurricane Florence. As the storm begins to finally recede, they will kick into an even higher gear. Very Professional!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Just watched Sunday Morning Futures with @MariaBartiromo on @FoxNews. This show is MANDATORY watching if you want to understand the massive governmental corruption and the Russian Hoax. It will be rebroadcast this evening at 6:00 P.M. on @FoxBusiness. A must see!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Congratulations to all of our Mexican friends on National Independence Day. We will be doing great things together!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Watch @MariaBartiromo at 6:00 P.M. on @FoxBusiness. Russian Hoax the big topic! Mainstream Media, often referred to as the Fake News Media, hates to discuss the real facts!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Best economic numbers in decades. If the Democrats take control, kiss your newfound wealth goodbye!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Consumer Sentiment hit its highest level in 17 years this year. Sentiment fell 11% in 2015, an Obama year, and rose 16% since the Election, #TrumpTime!

Save    
whynottryit

More

“A lot of small & medium size enterprises are registering very good profit, sometimes record profits-there stocks are doing very well, low income workers are getting big raises. There are an awful lot of good things going on that weren’t during Pres. Obama’s Watch.” Peter Morici

Save    
whynottryit

More

Tariffs have put the U.S. in a very strong bargaining position, with Billions of Dollars, and Jobs, flowing into our Country - and yet cost increases have thus far been almost unnoticeable. If countries will not make fair deals with us, they will be “Tariffed!”

Save    
whynottryit

More

Our Steel Industry is the talk of the World. It has been given new life, and is thriving. Billions of Dollars is being spent on new plants all around the country!

Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

"Congratulations to all of our Mexican friends on National Independence Day. We will be doing great things together!"

He must be referring to his hiring them as cheap labor at mar a largo.

Save    
whynottryit

There are 19 other retweets (as of this posting) that I did not include because there was no additional comment from DJT. Those retweets were from one of the emergency response agencies, Kirsten Nielsen regarding going to see damage from Florence, and one from Fox News discussing the need for transparency for Carter Page documents with Devin Nunes.

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 16m16 minutes ago

More

“Lisa Page Testimony- NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION BEFORE MUELLER APPOINTMENT.” @FoxNews by Catherine Herridge. Therefore, the case should never have been allowed to be brought. It is a totally illegal Witch Hunt!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4m4 minutes ago

More

Immediately after Comey’s firing Peter Strzok texted to his lover, Lisa Page “We need to Open the case we’ve been waiting on now while Andy (McCabe, also fired) is acting. Page answered, “We need to lock in (redacted). In a formal chargeable way. Soon.” Wow, a conspiracy caught?

Save    
judeNY_gw

liar in chief

Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

Paranoid-in-chief

Save    
chase_gw

Does he watch FOX all morning? What about NC.......not a lot of tweets in support of them. Some President....me, me ,me ,me

1 Like Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

Anyone, especially trump, who watches fox continuously might as well be connected to an I-V of paranoia.

1 Like Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 21h21 hours ago

More

Americans deserve to know the lowest drug price at their pharmacy, but “gag clauses” prevent your pharmacist from telling you! I support legislation that will remove gag clauses and urge the Senate to act. #AmericanPatientsFirst

Save    
whynottryit

More

Join me in Las Vegas, Nevada at 7:00pm for a MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN RALLY! Tickets: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/rallies/nv-sept-2018/ …

Save    
dandyfopp

Guys, don't open the #MarioKart on a full stomach.

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 19h19 hours ago

More

Donald J. Trump Retweeted US National Archives

Happy Constitution Day!

Donald J. Trump added,

1:36

US National ArchivesVerified account @USNatArchives

Happy #ConstitutionDay! Did you know that the #Constitution used to be part of the @librarycongress?

10,987 replies13,461 retweets51,683 likes

Reply 11K

Retweet 13K

Like 52K

Direct message

Save    
whynottryit

More

It was my great honor to host today’s Inaugural Meeting of the “President’s National Council for the American Worker” in the Roosevelt Room!
Read more: https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-inaugural-meeting-presidents-national-council-american-worker/ …

Save    
whynottryit

More

Just met John James of Michigan. He has every single quality to be your next Great Senator from Michigan. When the people of Michigan get to know John, they will say he is a true star. Also, distinguished Military and a Combat Vet!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Today, as we celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month, we share our gratitude for all the ways Hispanic-Americans make our country flourish and prosper. Today, and every day, we honor, cherish, and celebrate Hispanic-American Workers, Families, Students, Businesses, and Leaders...

Save    
whynottryit

More

“What will be disclosed is that there was no basis for these FISA Warrants, that the important information was kept from the court, there’s going to be a disproportionate influence of the (Fake) Dossier. Basically you have a counter terrorism tool used to spy on a presidential...

Save    
whynottryit

More

....campaign, which is unprecedented in our history.” Congressman Peter King Really bad things were happening, but they are now being exposed. Big stuff!

Save    
whynottryit

More

China has openly stated that they are actively trying to impact and change our election by attacking our farmers, ranchers and industrial workers because of their loyalty to me. What China does not understand is that these people are great patriots and fully understand that.....

Save    
whynottryit

More

.....China has been taking advantage of the United States on Trade for many years. They also know that I am the one that knows how to stop it. There will be great and fast economic retaliation against China if our farmers, ranchers and/or industrial workers are targeted!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

More

Donald J. Trump Retweeted U.S. Air Force

Happy 71st Birthday to our GREAT United States Air Force!

Donald J. Trump added,

0:34

U.S. Air ForceVerified account @usairforce

Today we celebrate 71 years as the world's greatest #AIRPOWER! #Birthday #AFBDay

2,479 replies6,340 retweets25,947 likes

Reply 2.5K

Retweet 6.3K

Like 26K

Direct message

Save    
maifleur01

Somehow I think his tariffs are aimed at the farmers. Raw goods go to China finished goods that could have been produced not produced because of the tariffs. If produced over priced because of the tariffs and US consumers cut back on what they purchase.

Save    
whynottryit

The fact that he created this tariff war to begin with has apparently gotten lost in his feeble brain. I guess when McDonald's shuts down because the tariffs are too steep, that might get his attention but it certainly wouldn't be his fault.

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 14m14 minutes ago

More

Right now, everybody is saying what a great job we are doing with Hurricane Florence – and they are 100% correct. But don’t be fooled, at some point in the near future the Democrats will start ranting...

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 15m15 minutes ago

More

...that FEMA, our Military, and our First Responders, who are all unbelievable, are a disaster and not doing a good job. This will be a total lie, but that’s what they do, and everybody knows it!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 6m6 minutes ago

More

Thank you to our great Coast Guard for doing such a tremendous job - thousands of lives being saved! https://instagram.com/p/Bn34sD1jwbk/ 

Save    
Rina

Oh Donald, Donald, you little little man ..... you do understand that the reaction to Hurricane Florence has been one of very long-standing and professional organisations swinging into action and doing what they have been trained to do? That some of it will have been effective, and some less so, and there will be cause for praise and cause for concern? And absolutely none of it has to do with Republicans or Democrats or You? (Please note my use of a capital letter for a specific rhetorical reason. ETA: I'll teach you about that if you like. My rates are reasonable.)

However, I share you in thanking those who have done a tremendous job and saved lives. God bless them.

3 Likes Save    
chase_gw

." There will be great and fast economic retaliation against China if our farmers, ranchers and/or industrial workers are targeted!"

If ?

Save    
Miz_G

Guys, don't open the #MarioKart on a full stomach.”

Amen to that. Ugh, I saw it trending on Twitter this morning. Some funny responses, though. :D

How will he respond, I wonder? Bathroom selfie? He can’t let anything go, so just like during the debates (his small hands response), this might get really gross.

Save    
Miz_G

And this one:

“Today, as we celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month, we share our gratitude for all the ways Hispanic-Americans make our country flourish and prosper. Today, and every day, we honor, cherish, and celebrate Hispanic-American Workers, Families, Students, Businesses, and Leaders...”

He has a lot of gall to tweet that.

1 Like Save    
whynottryit

Yeah, Miz G. That one is probably gonna bite in the MarioKart.

1 Like Save    
whynottryit

More

Today, I took action to strengthen our Nation’s defenses against biological threats. For the first time in history, the Federal Government has a National Biodefense Strategy to address the FULL RANGE of biological threats!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Today, it was my great honor to welcome @prezydentpl Andrzej Duda of Poland to the @WhiteHouse!

Save    
whynottryit

More

The Supreme Court is one of the main reasons I got elected President. I hope Republican Voters, and others, are watching, and studying, the Democrats Playbook.

Save    
whynottryit

More

Kim Jong Un has agreed to allow Nuclear inspections, subject to final negotiations, and to permanently dismantle a test site and launch pad in the presence of international experts. In the meantime there will be no Rocket or Nuclear testing. Hero remains to continue being........

Save    
whynottryit

More

....returned home to the United States. Also, North and South Korea will file a joint bid to host the 2032 Olympics. Very exciting!

Save    
whynottryit

More

“The recovery got started on Election Day 2016. It took Trump’s Tax Cuts and Regulation Cuts to get the economy booming. Before that it was the worst and slowest economic recovery since the Great Depression. It took just 6 months for Trump to get to 3%, even though they said.....

Save    
whynottryit

More

....it was impossible - and then already it’s over 4%, and I expect it’s going to grow faster and faster. We’re just getting started here.” Peter Ferrara, former advisor to President Reagan. @foxandfriends

Save    
whynottryit

More

“North Korea recommits to denuclearization - we’ve come a long way.” @FoxNews

Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

I hope Republican Voters, and others, are watching, and studying, the Democrats Playbook.

Had a good laugh on that one, repubs invented the playbook.

Save    
whynottryit

More

“President Donald J. Trump’s Administration is Providing Support to Those Impacted by Hurricane Florence”

Save    
whynottryit

More

Just returned to the White House from the Great States of North Carolina and South Carolina where incredible work is being done on the ongoing fight against hurricane Florence. Tremendous talent and spirit!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Great new book by Jason Chaffetz appropriately called “The Deep State.” Very interesting indeed!

Save    
Save    
whynottryit

More

Financial and jobs numbers are fantastic. There are plenty of new, high paying jobs available in our great and very vibrant economy. If you are not happy where you are, start looking - but also remember, our economy is only getting better. Vote in Midterms!

Save    
whynottryit

More

We protect the countries of the Middle East, they would not be safe for very long without us, and yet they continue to push for higher and higher oil prices! We will remember. The OPEC monopoly must get prices down now!

Save    
whynottryit

More

“We can’t secure the Border because of the Democrats historic level of Obstruction. The Presidents fed up with this. His agenda is working. The economy is growing at twice the rate it did under Obama. We’ve nominated and confirmed 68 Federal Judges, 26 Court of Appeals Judges....

Save    
whynottryit

More

....The thing that’s lacking is we can’t properly secure the Border because of the Democrats historic level of Obstruction.” Senator David Perdue of Georgia.

Save    
whynottryit

More

I want to know, where is the money for Border Security and the WALL in this ridiculous Spending Bill, and where will it come from after the Midterms? Dems are obstructing Law Enforcement and Border Security. REPUBLICANS MUST FINALLY GET TOUGH!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

More

S&P 500 HITS ALL-TIME HIGH Congratulations USA!

Save    
Miz_G

But, but ...

So surreal that anyone still takes this carnival barking clown seriously.

Save    
nopartyghost

And 6 out of 8 of the prototypes/mock ups of the Great Wall of rump failed testing. Way to go fat boy Donnie

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 21h21 hours agoMore

.@JayWebberNJ is running for Congress in the 11th District of New Jersey. He is outstanding in every way. Strong on Borders, loves our Military and our Vets. Big Crime fighter. Jay has my Full and Total Endorsement!

Save    
whynottryit

Congratulations to my good friend Prime Minister @AbeShinzo on his HUGE election victory in Japan. I’m looking forward to many more years of working together. See you in New York next week!

Save    
whynottryit

Army Master Sgt. Charles H. McDaniel, 32, of Vernon, Indiana, and Army Pfc. William H. Jones, 19, of Nash County, North Carolina, are the first American remains from...

Save    
whynottryit

...North Korea to be identified as a result of my Summit with Chairman Kim. These HEROES are home, they may Rest In Peace, and hopefully their families can have closure.

Save    
Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 17h17 hours agoMore

Donald J. Trump Retweeted Donald J. Trump

On my way to Las Vegas, Nevada. Look forward to seeing everyone tonight! #MAGA

Donald J. Trump added,

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrumpJoin me in Las Vegas, Nevada at 7:00pm for a MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN RALLY! Tickets: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/rallies/nv-sept-2018/8,679 replies11,600 retweets48,884 likesReply 8.7K Retweet 12K Like 49K Direct message

Save    
Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 14h14 hours agoMore

Landing in Las Vegas now for a Make America Great Again Rally supporting @DeanHeller and @DannyTarkanian. Also doing interview there with @seanhannity live on @FoxNews. Big crowd, long lines. Will be great! #MAGA

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 12h12 hours agoMore

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

[Vegas Rally]

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 11h11 hours agoMore

Thank you Las Vegas, Nevada - I love you! #MAGA

Save    
whynottryit
Save    
whynottryit

Judge Brett Kavanaugh is a fine man, with an impeccable reputation, who is under assault by radical left wing politicians who don’t want to know the answers, they just want to destroy and delay. Facts don’t matter. I go through this with them every single day in D.C.

Save    
whynottryit

I have no doubt that, if the attack on Dr. Ford was as bad as she says, charges would have been immediately filed with local Law Enforcement Authorities by either her or her loving parents. I ask that she bring those filings forward so that we can learn date, time, and place!

Save    
whynottryit

I will Chair the United Nations Security Council meeting on Iran next week!

Save    
whynottryit

The radical left lawyers want the FBI to get involved NOW. Why didn’t someone call the FBI 36 years ago?

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 29m29 minutes agoMore

I met with the DOJ concerning the declassification of various UNREDACTED documents. They agreed to release them but stated that so doing may have a perceived negative impact on the Russia probe. Also, key Allies’ called to ask not to release. Therefore, the Inspector General.....

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 22m22 minutes agoMore

....has been asked to review these documents on an expedited basis. I believe he will move quickly on this (and hopefully other things which he is looking at). In the end I can always declassify if it proves necessary. Speed is very important to me - and everyone!

Save    
whynottryit

I apologize for the spam effect. I have reached a point that once a day is all I can handle. I am sure that will pass but for right now, it's the best I can do. I appreciate all of your encouragement and your patience.

4 Likes Save    
whynottryit

More

Senator Feinstein and the Democrats held the letter for months, only to release it with a bang after the hearings were OVER - done very purposefully to Obstruct & Resist & Delay. Let her testify, or not, and TAKE THE VOTE!

Save    
dandyfopp

Thanks for posting the tweets whynottryit, it is appreciated.

2 Likes Save     Thanked by whynottryit
Rina

Whatever Donnie wants ... Donnie gets ... and little judge, little Donnie ... wants you!

(apologies to Damn Yankee)

Whynot, you are doing an amazing and very taxing, tiring job. I think sometime soon we would all forgive you if you took a week off. You can always log in again if it declares war on Whatitsnameistan. Or Canada.

4 Likes Save     Thanked by whynottryit
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour agoMore

Throughout American history, the men and women of our Armed Forces have selflessly served our Country, making tremendous sacrifices to defend our liberty. On National POW/MIA Recognition Day, we honor all American Prisoners of War: http://45.wh.gov/y6Vs5D 

Save    
Miz_G

Ahhh. So now he respects and honors people who were captured? Because ..... (you know where I’m going with this).

3 Likes Save    
whynottryit

Up is down, black is white, and we have left the looking glass way behind.

4 Likes Save    
roxsol

https://bgr.com/2018/09/19/green-crabs-canada-invasion/

Ha Rina! The war may have already started.

“Ticked-off Canadian crabs are waging war on the United States and scientists are powerless to stop them”

1 Like Save    
Miz_G

Since he pretty much uses Twitter as his primary communication tool, I was thinking of how future historians will judge him. What in the world they’ll be thinking of our country, our society, as they pore over Trump’s tweets.

This article today made me think of it, too —

https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/commentary/2018/09/21/compare-inspiring-quotes-past-presidents-trump

He always embarrasses me, but it really highlights how crazy this all is when I think of scholars 100+ yrs from now reading any of his quotes from Twitter, interviews, pep rallies, speeches, etc and when I read quotes from past presidents.

ETA: True!

2 Likes Save    
Save    
whynottryit

Seven retweets from various people regarding Vegas rally crowds.

Save    
Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Sep 21

More

Remarks by President Trump at the Signing of H.R. 5895: http://45.wh.gov/J8SiBs 

Save    
whynottryit

More

Thank you Missouri - I love you!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Thank you Missouri - Together, we are MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Save    
whynottryit

Four retweets from various people regarding Missouri rally.

Save    
whynottryit

More

Thank you Missouri - Together, we are MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Sep 22

More

New Economic Records being set on a daily basis - and it is not by accident!

Save    
Save    
Save    
judeNY_gw

Why are my taxes paying for his ego boost and campaigning?

1 Like Save    
whynottryit

More

Tiger is playing great. Looks like a big win could happen. Very exciting! @TigerWoods

Save    
whynottryit

More

Going to New York. Will be with Prime Minister Abe of Japan tonight, talking Military and Trade. We have done much to help Japan, would like to see more of a reciprocal relationship. It will all work out!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Prime Minster @AbeShinzo is coming up to Trump Tower for dinner but, most importantly, he just had a great landslide victory in Japan. I will congratulate him on behalf of the American people!

Save    
whynottryit

More

“Remarks by President Trump at ‘Global Call to Action on the World Drug Problem’ Event” #UNGA
http://45.wh.gov/FaDM6c 

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5m5 minutes ago

More

Today, we commit to fighting the drug epidemic together! #UNGA

Save    
whynottryit

More

It was my great honor to welcome and meet with President @moonriver365 Jae-in of South Korea today, in New York City! http://45.wh.gov/VeuCcD  #UNGA

Save    
whynottryit

More

US-Korea Free Trade Agreement Signing Ceremony!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 49m49 minutes ago

More

Brett Kavanaugh and his wife, Ashley, will be interviewed tonight at 7pmE on @marthamaccallum @FoxNews. This is an outstanding family who must be treated fairly!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 36m36 minutes ago

More

Joint Statement on the United States-Korea Free Trade Agreement: http://45.wh.gov/HksKua 

Save    
ann_t

Apparently no one around to edit his Tweets.

1 Like Save    
momj47(7A)

What acquisitions would those be?

Is he illiterate?

2 Likes Save    
petalique

Ann_t, this would be hilarious, if not so pathetically frightening.

How can anyone with half a brain, not think this malignant greedy lying psychopath is the most outrageous serpent imbicile ever "elected" -- let alone to the presidency. Of course the Russians helped a lot, along with brainless, under-informed, malnourished Koolaid guzzlers ("The likes of which" blah blah blah).

If Trump is not out-and-out dim-witted, uneducated and non-thinking, slop-hardy, then his "smart" phone has his number -- a dumb-butt easy get. Putin must be wetting himself.

Avanatti looks like a statesman (compared to any Trumpy sycophants in Congress). Facts. Results.

Incredible to think that we could end up with "Justice TRAIN Wreck" -- the asterisk (*) one.

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 14h14 hours agoMore

It was my great honor to welcome President @AlsisiOfficial of Egypt to the United States this afternoon, in New York City. Great meetings! #UNGA

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 13h13 hours agoMore

It was my great honor to welcome President @EmmanuelMacron of France to the United States, here in New York City, this evening! #UNGA

Save    
Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 10h10 hours agoMore

The Democrats are working hard to destroy a wonderful man, and a man who has the potential to be one of our greatest Supreme Court Justices ever, with an array of False Accusations the likes of which have never been seen before!

[Someone apparently caught it eventually]

Save    
whynottryit

Republican Party Favorability is the highest it has been in 7 years - 3 points higher than Democrats! Gallup

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour agoMore

Despite requests, I have no plans to meet Iranian President Hassan Rouhani. Maybe someday in the future. I am sure he is an absolutely lovely man!

Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

What acquisitions would those be?

If the shoe and skin tone fits..........

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours agoMore

Will be speaking at the United Nations this morning. Our country is much stronger and much richer than it was when I took office less than two years ago. We are also MUCH safer!

Save    
Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 17m17 minutes agoMore

Donald J. Trump Retweeted Mark R. Levin

Thank you Mark!

Donald J. Trump added,

Mark R. LevinVerified account @marklevinshowPRESIDENT TRUMP’S UN SPEECH IS SPECTACULAR2,269 replies2,565 retweets10,482 likesReply 2.3K Retweet 2.6K Like 10K Direct message

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 15m15 minutes agoMore

Donald J. Trump Retweeted Dr. Robert Jeffress

Thank you Dr. Jeffress!

Donald J. Trump added,

Dr. Robert JeffressVerified account @robertjeffressPresident @realDonaldTrump just delivered the strongest speech to the United Nations of any president in history—Democrat or Republican. His bold and courageous address is another reminder of why he was elected president—and others weren’t. #UNGA1,969 replies2,060 retweets7,735 likesReply 2.0K Retweet 2.1K Like 7.7K Direct message

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 8m8 minutes agoMore

Rush Limbaugh to Republicans: “You can kiss the MIDTERMS goodbye if you don’t get highly qualified Kavanaugh approved.”

Save    
deegw

I had to look the guy up.

That's the first thing he tweets after speaking at the UN General Assembly?

Praise from two sycophants (Jeffress and Mark Levin)?

sigh.

Save    
whynottryit

The actual first tweet D is the link that I posted. It's the video of his speech, I think. I didn't want to watch it before I posted it because I'm pretty tired today and am about to stretch out but figured I'd get this done before things blew up later on.

1 Like Save    
whynottryit

More

“Remarks by President Trump to the 73rd Session of the United Nations General Assembly” http://45.wh.gov/LeUYsH 

Save    
whynottryit

More

“Remarks by President Trump at a Luncheon Hosted by the Secretary-General of the United Nations” http://45.wh.gov/aVdrKJ 

Save    
whynottryit

More

“Consumer confidence rose in September, notching its highest level in about 18 years. The Consumer Board's index rose to 138.4 this month from 134.7 in August...”

Save    
whynottryit

More

73rd Session of the United Nations General Assembly #UNGA

Save    
whynottryit

More

“These law enforcement people took the law into their own hands when it came to President Trump.” @LindseyGrahamSC

Save    
whynottryit

More

The Democrats are playing a high level CON GAME in their vicious effort to destroy a fine person. It is called the politics of destruction. Behind the scene the Dems are laughing. Pray for Brett Kavanaugh and his family!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Consumer confidence hits an 18 year high, close to breaking the all-time record. A big jump from last 8 years. People are excited about the USA again! We are getting Bigger and Richer and Stronger. WAY MORE TO GO!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Jobless Claims fell to their lowest level in 49 years!

Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

The Democrats are playing a high level CON GAME

Now that's rich, consider the source.

1 Like Save    
momj47(7A)

I think he means "false acquisitions"

Third rate, like Trump's lawyers - Rudolf Giuliani, Michael Cohen - indicted, Ty Cobb - quit, Don McGahn - will be leaving this fall, Marc Kasowitz - demoted for bad behavior, Jane and Marty Raskin -newly appointed .......... and on and on it goes.

Save    
dandyfopp

Avenatti is going to dismantle Donnie on Twitter.

Save    
Miz_G

Is there anyone who projects more than Donald Trump? Unreal.

Save    
whynottryit

Dandy, you or Miz G can do a thread with Avenatti's responses to DJT. I think they are going to need their own eventually.

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 55m55 minutes ago

More

Avenatti is a third rate lawyer who is good at making false accusations, like he did on me and like he is now doing on Judge Brett Kavanaugh. He is just looking for attention and doesn’t want people to look at his past record and relationships - a total low-life!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 16m16 minutes ago

More

China is actually placing propaganda ads in the Des Moines Register and other papers, made to look like news. That’s because we are beating them on Trade, opening markets, and the farmers will make a fortune when this is over!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 9m9 minutes ago

More

Congressman Lee Zeldin is doing a fantastic job in D.C. Tough and smart, he loves our Country and will always be there to do the right thing. He has my Complete and Total Endorsement!

Save    
whynottryit

BTW, Dandy, I didn't mean that has a complaint but just that it's going to be something I'd like to see but don't really have the energy for and keep this one going too. I honestly think we're going to see several people that we might would like to have a "Tweet Thread" in place before the 2020 election. DJT is going to really start wigging out.

Save    
dandyfopp

No offense whynottryit.

Could be wrong but I am not sure it will be a lengthy exchange.

There is a reason Donnie has avoided it this long.

Save    
whynottryit

Well, today is certainly one of those days that DJT is fighting back. Avenatti just posted a rather taunting response so I'm not sure how that's gonna play. It will certainly be entertaining at worst.

Save    
whynottryit

Michael Avenatti‏Verified account @MichaelAvenattiFollowingFollowing @MichaelAvenattiMore

Trump pretends he is a tough guy. He is nothing of the kind. He grew up spoiled with a silver spoon in his mouth and a gold toilet under his butt. He was handed everything. That is why the majority of America & the UN laughs at him and calls him a con. But at least Putin is a fan

Save    
whynottryit

I'm gonna need to be on Trump watch for a bit I think. :D

1 Like Save    
judeNY_gw

Avenatti is a private citizen not an elected official. Who cares about his relationships.

Save     Thanked by whynottryit
whynottryit

The White House‏Verified account @WhiteHouse 20h20 hours ago

More

Earlier today, President Trump participated in a bilateral meeting with Prime Minister @netanyahu of Israel.

Save    
Save    
whynottryit

Apprentice style montage of Trump at UN

No comment was made with this video. I'm not sure what the purpose of this tweet was other than the propaganda value? It is very reminiscent of some of the commercials I saw made on the Apprentice/Celebrity Apprentice shows. I imagine it will show up in one of his 2020 campaign ads (done at taxpayers' expense, of course)

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 12m12 minutes ago

More

Judge Kavanaugh showed America exactly why I nominated him. His testimony was powerful, honest, and riveting. Democrats’ search and destroy strategy is disgraceful and this process has been a total sham and effort to delay, obstruct, and resist. The Senate must vote!

Save    
whynottryit

Folks, I'm not slacking. Donnie hasn't tweeted anything but that one tweet in the last two days. He'll probably play catch-up tomorrow. Someone must be sitting on him.

1 Like Save    
judeNY_gw

Thank you again whynottryit. What you're doing is really helpful and I know it's time consuming.

1 Like Save    
whynottryit

No thanks needed, Jude. I am just rather shocked that DJT has been so quiet. It's truly not like him.

1 Like Save    
MrsM(6)

Yes, he's almost been too calm considering all the Kavanaugh drama in the last two hours. Almost scary calm.. I predict the words WITCH HUNT! in a tweet before the weekend is over.

Save    
whynottryit

More

Just started, tonight, our 7th FBI investigation of Judge Brett Kavanaugh. He will someday be recognized as a truly great Justice of The United States Supreme Court!

Save    
Joaniepoanie

I figured when Trump agreed to an investigation without a fight something was up.

So.....sounds like this investigation is a sham as well and that even if they find more disturbing info it won’t matter...he’ll be confirmed anyway. Did anyone think Trump would have let his pledged protector get away?

Save    
whynottryit

The whole thing of "7th FBI investigation" is quite misleading, too. He's had 6 background checks over the years because of his different positions in government. My sons and my ex-husband have had several of those as well because their jobs require an initial FBI background check and periodic updates. That's just routine for many government employees and contractors. Those first 6 were not "investigations" and, likely, this one won't be either.

Save    
momj47(7A)

He will someday be recognized as a truly great Justice

That's laugh out loud funny

Like Mr. Trump thinks he'll be recognized as a truly great "president"?

Save    
whynottryit

Is it just my computer or are some of these threads showing double entries? I'm also getting notifications for comments made days ago that I've already seen.

Save    
maifleur01

Not seeing double entries right now but I am getting the notifications thing. Also threads are back to staying highlighted after I have looked at them with no new comments.

Save    
Rina

Whynot, thank you for that clarification. I was wondering why so many background checks for this position, and why hadn't the right been screaming about excessive checking. Obviously, at each level the checking has a different, relevant focus. Nobody has had to check whether he is a man who lies about sexual abuse in his past yet. I wish the FBI godspeed, and I do mean speed. A week is not a long time. And the limited focus of the investigation bothers me -- as in, if you find out other bad things about Donnie's boy while you're investigating, keep your darn federally investigating mouths shut.

1 Like Save     Thanked by whynottryit
whynottryit

Rina, I'm not sure that allowing the FBI to delve into other areas beyond the scope of this particular inquiry is such a bad thing. This instance is not about his criminality as it would be for a criminal trial or investigation. Most background checks would be conducted to determine whether he was at risk for blackmail or other issues that would prevent him from viewing classified materials, etc. They typically would not get very deeply into his personal life unless there was a specific reason to do so. His criminal record and probably driving record would be examined. They likely would check to be sure his tax returns had been filed but, unless there was an indication to do otherwise, they wouldn't delve deeply into that. I don't think we need a criminal level investigation for every applicant; however, as President, I would have had my people dig up every piece of dirt I could find before I nominated someone for the Supreme Court. This president dropped the ball on that, as did his staff. Because justices don't go through a political campaign, the vetting is often not as in-depth as we might need. Clarence Thomas and Brett Kavanaugh are examples of a less than thorough vetting process, at best.

Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

however, as President, I would have had my people dig up every piece of dirt I could find before I nominated someone for the Supreme Court.

"dirt" is a major qualification for trump, anyone less capable of a felony won't fit his definition of "best people"

Save    
Rina

Whynot, I think our wires may be a bit crossed. I am wondering what the terms of this week's investigations are. Clearly there is not room for a wide-ranging investigation, but I fear that the investigation may be unnecessarily limited. Not that I expect any new doors to be opened, nor do I think there is much chance of seeing what lies behind them. It's just that a too strictly defined "scope" may stop relevant, related information from being found and communicated. May, not will. I don't know.

Save    
whynottryit

I believe they mean to limit the scope to whatever has been introduced already at the hearings. Probably not to bring in other accusers would be my guess. However, if the FBI is able to verify any of the three women's statements or contradict any of Kavanaugh's statements regarding the women or his actions or even other statements he made during the hearing not necessarily related to these women, I think that would be fair game. The didn't delineate it so I imagine it will be up to interpretation by the FBI. Then Trump will be able to redact what he doesn't want known before it gets back to the committee.

Save    
Rina

Yes, don't like that redacting bit. It's become a very popular word, redact.

Save    
whynottryit

More

Senator Richard Blumenthal must talk about his fraudulent service in Vietnam, where for 12 years he told the people of Connecticut, as their Attorney General, that he was a great Marine War Hero. Talked about his many battles of near death, but was never in Vietnam. Total Phony!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Heading to West Virginia now. Big Rally. Will be live on @FoxNews tonight. Long lines, but will be great!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Thank you West Virginia - I love you!

Save    
whynottryit

More

NBC News incorrectly reported (as usual) that I was limiting the FBI investigation of Judge Kavanaugh, and witnesses, only to certain people. Actually, I want them to interview whoever they deem appropriate, at their discretion. Please correct your reporting!

Save    
leona_2008

I hope the FBI takes this tweet and runs with it.

3 Likes Save    
whynottryit

It IS an official White House statement.

2 Likes Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

Actually, I want them to interview whoever they deem appropriate

Relax, your turn is coming mr prez.

Save    
whynottryit

More

Like many, I don’t watch Saturday Night Live (even though I past hosted it) - no longer funny, no talent or charm. It is just a political ad for the Dems. Word is that Kanye West, who put on a MAGA hat after the show (despite being told “no”), was great. He’s leading the charge!

Save    
whynottryit

More

So if African-American unemployment is now at the lowest number in history, median income the highest, and you then add all of the other things I have done, how do Democrats, who have done NOTHING for African-Americans but TALK, win the Black Vote? And it will only get better!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Wow! Just starting to hear the Democrats, who are only thinking Obstruct and Delay, are starting to put out the word that the “time” and “scope” of FBI looking into Judge Kavanaugh and witnesses is not enough. Hello! For them, it will never be enough - stay tuned and watch!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Late last night, our deadline, we reached a wonderful new Trade Deal with Canada, to be added into the deal already reached with Mexico. The new name will be The United States Mexico Canada Agreement, or USMCA. It is a great deal for all three countries, solves the many......

Save    
whynottryit

More

....deficiencies and mistakes in NAFTA, greatly opens markets to our Farmers and Manufacturers, reduces Trade Barriers to the U.S. and will bring all three Great Nations together in competition with the rest of the world. The USMCA is a historic transaction!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Congratulations to Mexico and Canada!

Save    
whynottryit

More

News conference on the USMCA this morning at 11:00 - Rose Garden of White House.

Save    
Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Oct 1

More

Thank you Tennessee - I love you!

Save    
whynottryit
Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 23h23 hours ago

More

Happy 7th birthday to Tristan, a very special member of the Trump family!

Save    
whynottryit

More

THE ONLY REASON TO VOTE FOR A DEMOCRAT IS IF YOU’RE TIRED OF WINNING!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Yesterday, it was my great honor to present the Medal of Honor to Ronald J. Shurer II, for his actions on April 6, 2008, when he braved enemy fire to treat multiple injured Soldiers. Read more: https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/president-donald-j-trump-award-medal-honor-5/ …

Save    
whynottryit

More

Donald J. Trump Retweeted Doug Mills

Proud of our great First Lady - and she loves doing this!

Save    
whynottryit

More

“USMCA Wins Praise as a Victory for American Industries and Workers”http://45.wh.gov/USMCA 

Save    
whynottryit

More

This is really an incredible time for our Nation - WE are RESPECTED AGAIN!

Save    
whynottryit
Save    
Save    
whynottryit

More

“National wage growth is at the highest it’s been in nearly 17 months -- and, according to a new study released by Glassdoor, it’s not expected to slow down anytime soon....”

Save    
whynottryit

More

Today, my Administration provided HISTORIC levels of funding to improve school safety through STOP School Violence grants – a top priority for @sandyhook. I am committed to keeping our children SAFE in their schools!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Thank you Mississippi - Together, we are MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Congressman @PeteSessions of Texas is a true fighter and patriot. Highly respected in D.C. by all, he always gets what his district, and our country, wants and needs. Strong on Crime, Border, Military, Vets and 2nd Amendment. Pete has my Full and Total Endorsement. A great guy!

Save    
whynottryit

More

The Failing New York Times did something I have never seen done before. They used the concept of “time value of money” in doing a very old, boring and often told hit piece on me. Added up, this means that 97% of their stories on me are bad. Never recovered from bad election call!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 50m50 minutes ago

More

The Stock Market just reached an All-Time High during my Administration for the 102nd Time, a presidential record, by far, for less than two years. So much potential as Trade and Military Deals are completed.

Save    
Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 31m31 minutes ago

More

Donald J. Trump Retweeted Phil Bryant

Thank you Governor Phil Bryant - it was my great honor to be there! #MAGA

Save    
whynottryit

I took off a day yesterday. Most of what he tweeted was just campaign rhetoric. Sorry about so many at once today.

Save    
whynottryit

More

Thank you to Congressman Tom Reed of New York for your wonderful comments on our great new Trade Deal with Mexico and Canada, the USMCA. I have long ago given you my Full Endorsement, and for good reason. Keep up the Great Work! @Varneyco

Save    
whynottryit

More

Blowout numbers on New Jobs and, separately, Services. Market up!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Mexico, Canada and the United States are a great partnership and will be a very formidable trading force. We will now, because of the USMCA, work very well together. Great Spirit!

Save    
whynottryit

More

I see it each time I go out to Rallies in order to help some of our great Republican candidates. VOTERS ARE REALLY ANGRY AT THE VICIOUS AND DESPICABLE WAY DEMOCRATS ARE TREATING BRETT KAVANAUGH! He and his wonderful family deserve much better.

Save    
whynottryit

More

Just spoke to President-Elect Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador of Mexico. Great call, we will work well together!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Donald J. Trump Retweeted Gov. Henry McMaster

My thoughts and prayers are with the Florence County Sheriff’s Office and the Florence Police Department tonight, in South Carolina. We are forever grateful for what our Law Enforcement Officers do 24/7/365.

Save    
whynottryit

More

Wow, such enthusiasm and energy for Judge Brett Kavanaugh. Look at the Energy, look at the Polls. Something very big is happening. He is a fine man and great intellect. The country is with him all the way!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 47m47 minutes ago

More

The harsh and unfair treatment of Judge Brett Kavanaugh is having an incredible upward impact on voters. The PEOPLE get it far better than the politicians. Most importantly, this great life cannot be ruined by mean & despicable Democrats and totally uncorroborated allegations!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Our country’s great First Lady, Melania, is doing really well in Africa. The people love her, and she loves them! It is a beautiful thing to see.

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 50m50 minutes ago

More

This is a very important time in our country. Due Process, Fairness and Common Sense are now on trial!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 28m28 minutes ago

More

This is now the 7th. time the FBI has investigated Judge Kavanaugh. If we made it 100, it would still not be good enough for the Obstructionist Democrats.

Save    
Rina

The seventh time, but the first time he's been investigated on this issue, and for, gee whizz, a whole week! And, in the end, it will remain a he said / she said. I believe he said lies (at least regarding his revolting teenage behaviour) and she said the truth (to the fullest extent that she remembers the assault itself, which science tells us would probably be accurate).

For the record, I rather expect teenage boys to act in revolting ways. Some of them. In a situation like Kavanaugh's, if they really have matured into decent people, I would expect them to admit it openly, even if they cannot remember assaulting someone. And express regret.

And "Obstructionist Democrats"? Oh for Pete's sake, Donnie. three words: obstructionist, Republican and Garland. Have you no shame? Okay, silly question.

2 Likes Save    
whynottryit

Yes, but saying 7 background checks doesn't have quite the fervor as investigation, does it?

I don't trust Kavanaugh either. No competent judge is going to prepare such a ridiculously emotional response to a Senate Judiciary inquiry. That was all performance and it worked for the targeted audience.

2 Likes Save    
Rina

And it shows that he has a very low opinion of his targeted audience, I think.

2 Likes Save    
judeNY_gw

The low opinion is earned and deserved.

1 Like Save    
whynottryit
Save    
Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Oct 4

More

“U.S. Stocks Widen Global Lead”

Save    
whynottryit

More

Congressman Bishop is doing a GREAT job! He helped pass tax reform which lowered taxes for EVERYONE! Nancy Pelosi is spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on his opponent because they both support a liberal agenda of higher taxes and wasteful spending!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Just made my second stop in Minnesota for a MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN rally. We need to elect @KarinHousley to the U.S. Senate, and we need the strong leadership of @TomEmmer, @Jason2CD, @JimHagedornMN and @PeteStauber in the U.S. House!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Beautiful evening in Rochester, Minnesota. VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Oct 5

More

The very rude elevator screamers are paid professionals only looking to make Senators look bad. Don’t fall for it! Also, look at all of the professionally made identical signs. Paid for by Soros and others. These are not signs made in the basement from love! #Troublemakers

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Oct 5

More

Just out: 3.7% Unemployment is the lowest number since 1969!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 23h23 hours ago

More

Very proud of the U.S. Senate for voting “YES” to advance the nomination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 8m8 minutes ago

More

Women for Kavanaugh, and many others who support this very good man, are gathering all over Capitol Hill in preparation for a 3-5 P.M. VOTE. It is a beautiful thing to see - and they are not paid professional protesters who are handed expensive signs. Big day for America!

Save    
Rina

May the Good Lord spare us all from this ******* ......

Save    
whynottryit

I'm afraid that doesn't seem to be the plan here in the States, Rina.

Save    
Rina

Maybe there's a long-term plan?

Save    
whynottryit

Possibly. If Kavanaugh is confirmed, I don't have a clue what happens to this country. That's a 40 plus year problem so I won't be around to find out.

Save    
Miz_G

“The very rude elevator screamers are paid professionals only looking to make Senators look bad. Don’t fall for it! Also, look at all of the professionally made identical signs. Paid for by Soros and others. These are not signs made in the basement from love! #Troublemakers

What a low-life, a disgusting liar. He works so hard to keep our country divided, to bully citizens he’s supposed to be working for .... to attack, to make childish and false claims. I never thought I’d see the day that the POTUS would bully and attack citizens on social media like some lunatic.

But even worse: I never thought I’d see the day that people would cheer it on, celebrate it, worship a sick and evil man like him.

3 Likes Save    
Rina

False idols always have their worshippers. Something nasty in human nature makes it so.

1 Like Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 8s8 seconds ago

More

I have asked Steve Daines, our great Republican Senator from Montana, to attend his daughter Annie’s wedding rather than coming to today’s vote. Steve was ready to do whatever he had to, but we had the necessary number. To the Daines Family, congratulations-have a wonderful day!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 18m18 minutes ago

More

I applaud and congratulate the U.S. Senate for confirming our GREAT NOMINEE, Judge Brett Kavanaugh, to the United States Supreme Court. Later today, I will sign his Commission of Appointment, and he will be officially sworn in. Very exciting!

Save    
whynottryit

More

The crowd in front of the U.S. Supreme Court is tiny, looks like about 200 people (& most are onlookers) - that wouldn’t even fill the first couple of rows of our Kansas Rally, or any of our Rallies for that matter! The Fake News Media tries to make it look sooo big, & it’s not!

Save    
whynottryit
Save    
whynottryit

More

Beautiful evening in Topeka, Kansas. VOTE, VOTE, VOTE! #MAGA

Save    
whynottryit

More

You don’t hand matches to an arsonist, and you don’t give power to an angry left-wing mob. Democrats have become too EXTREME and TOO DANGEROUS to govern. Republicans believe in the rule of law - not the rule of the mob. VOTE REPUBLICAN!

Save    
deegw

Interesting. So I guess Trump also believes that you shouldn't give guns to crazy old white men.

One officer murdered, six wounded

1 Like Save    
whynottryit

Trump believes whatever will get him cheers at his next pep rally.

2 Likes Save    
whynottryit

More

.@SecPompeo had a good meeting with Chairman Kim today in Pyongyang. Progress made on Singapore Summit Agreements! I look forward to seeing Chairman Kim again, in the near future.

Save    
whynottryit

More

Christopher Columbus’s spirit of determination & adventure has provided inspiration to generations of Americans. On #ColumbusDay, we honor his remarkable accomplishments as a navigator, & celebrate his voyage into the unknown expanse of the Atlantic Ocean.

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 30m30 minutes ago

More

Departing Washington, D.C. for the International Association of Chiefs of Police Annual Convention in Orlando, Florida. Look forward to seeing everyone soon! #IACP2018

Save    
Rina

I have a degree of admiration for the courage of Christopher Columbus. But why would the president of the US not know this, and somehow find a way to take it into account in his happy greeting?

Singularly focused on his mission to find riches and conquer new lands, Columbus and his teams treated the indigenous groups they came across as obstacles to their greater mission.

In an era in which the international slave trade was starting to grow, Columbus and his men enslaved many native inhabitants of the West Indies and subjected them to extreme violence and brutality.

On his first day in the New World, he ordered six of the natives to be seized, writing in his journal that he believed they would be good servants. Throughout his years in the New World, Columbus enacted policies of forced labor in which natives were put to work for the sake of profits. Later, Columbus sent thousands of peaceful Taino “Indians” from the island of Hispaniola to Spain to be sold. Many died en route.

There's more. For example:

In response to native unrest and revolt, Columbus ordered a brutal crackdown in which many natives were killed; in an attempt to deter further rebellion, Columbus ordered their dismembered bodies to be paraded through the streets.

https://www.history.com/topics/exploration/columbus-controversy

Little Donald, there are some people who don't celebrate. Even if it wasn't actually their own ancestors who died or were enslaved. Grow up and acknowledge the fact. You don't have to make a big deal of it, okay? Just pretend you know something about something.

Save    
Rina

Come to think of it, I take back what I said about admiration for courage. As a quality, it does not tip the scales against brutality.

Save    
judeNY_gw

Columbus wasn't operating in isolation. He had an entire society behind him. The MO was continued by many others right to the current time. It just is not the Americas anymore.

Save    
Rina

Sadly, Judy, you're right.

Save    
whynottryit

More

It was my great honor to address the International Association of Chiefs of Police Annual Convention in Orlando, Florida. Thank you! #IACP2018 #LESM

Save    
whynottryit

More

America’s police officers have earned the everlasting gratitude of our Nation. In moments of danger & despair you are the reason we never lose hope – because there are men & women in uniform who face down evil & stand for all that is GOOD and JUST and DECENT and RIGHT! #IACP2018

Save    
whynottryit

More

Donald J. Trump Retweeted The IACP

We thank you. We salute you. We honor you. And we promise you: we will ALWAYS have your BACK – now and FOREVER! #IACP2018

Save    
whynottryit

More

Every day, our police officers race into darkened allies, deserted streets, & onto the doorsteps of the most hardened criminals. They see the worst of humanity & they respond with the best of the American Spirit. America’s LEOs have earned the everlasting gratitude of our Nation!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Great to see @AGPamBondi launch a cutting-edge statewide school safety APP in Florida today - named by Parkland Survivors. BIG PRIORITY and Florida is getting it done! #FortifyFL

Save    
Save    
whynottryit

More

The paid D.C. protesters are now ready to REALLY protest because they haven’t gotten their checks - in other words, they weren’t paid! Screamers in Congress, and outside, were far too obvious - less professional than anticipated by those paying (or not paying) the bills!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Great evening last night at the White House honoring Justice Kavanaugh and family. Our country is very proud of them!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Will be going to Iowa tonight for Rally, and more! The Farmers (and all) are very happy with USMCA!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 20m20 minutes ago

More

Big announcement with my friend Ambassador Nikki Haley in the Oval Office at 10:30am.

Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

because there are men & women in uniform who face down evil & stand for all that is GOOD and JUST and DECENT and RIGHT!

I hope they take his advice and bump his head as they march trump into the paddy wagon.

Save    
whynottryit

Mia Farrow‏Verified account @MiaFarrow 26m26 minutes ago

More

Mia Farrow Retweeted Donald J. Trump

Well Sir you would certainly know sbout hiring crowds (and not paying them)

2 Likes Save    
whynottryit

More

Hurricane on its way to the Florida Pan Handle with major elements arriving tomorrow. Could also hit, in later stage, parts of Georgia, and unfortunately North Carolina, and South Carolina, again...

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5m5 minutes ago

More

...Looks to be a Cat. 3 which is even more intense than Florence. Good news is, the folks in the Pan Handle can take care of anything. @FEMA and First Responders are ready - be prepared! #HurricaneMichael

Save    
whynottryit

More

FLORIDA - It is imperative that you heed the directions of your State and Local Officials. Please be prepared, be careful and be SAFE!
#HurricaneMichael http://ready.gov 

Save    
whynottryit

More

Donald J. Trump Retweeted Eric Trump

REGISTER TO VOTE! http://Vote.GOP 

Save    
whynottryit