SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
erin_farr

Color help for front door, garage door and stucco...maybe siding!

Erin Farr (Niagara Zone 6)
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

We are in the middle of renovations. We just had our driveway poured and all the windows are new. We still need to get a new front door and I feel there garage door, stucco and siding possibly need to be repainted as there are lots of colours going on.

Front what I've read, the garage door should be the same colour as the siding and the front door should be bold and the main focus. I'm not too sure the siding really goes with the brick so I'm not sure if painting the siding a better colour would be wise....would this mean I would need to paint the soffits, faccia and eaves as well since they are the same colour?

My husband kind of has his heart set on the front door being black. I'm okay with this since the roof is black and the lighteing fixtures I want are black.

The stucco actually looks purple/grey in person and does NOT suit the house at all. I was thinking of painting it taupe brown, charcoal grey or warmer colour brown to compliment the brick more.

Please help me decide on colours because I am awful at this!!

sorry for the poor photos....they were focusing on the driveway more than the house but I hope they are sufficient enough!

Comment (1)