SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jpy2013

Ikea Off white Grimsolv cabinets, Semihandmade doors

J Y
5 years ago
I wanted an all white kitchen with white shaker cabinets and white countertops that have a hint of gray swirl (frosty carrina as the one I'm looking at most closely).

However it looks like Ikea discontinued white shaker cabinets and only has off white now in grimslov. I really want the white cabinet/white countertop look and I'm worried off white won't look right or creamy/yellow compared to white countertops.

Did anyone do their kitchen in a similar look with the Ikea off white cabinets and it looked ok? It seems Ikea doesn't pair the off white grimslov with white countertops in their showroom/design examples.

We are also thinking we could do the Semihandmade white shaker to get the lwhite cabknet look we want with the Ikea base cabinets, but of course that will add cost (unsure how much extra for this option over what we would have spent on Ikea only). Our kitchen has an 8 foot peninsula plus roughly 9ish feet sides of top and bottom cabinets on either side of the kitchen (minus where the fridge, stove, and dishwasher are, of course)

Comments (2)