SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
megan_counts72

Feeling "Blah" About My Living Room-New Artwork?

Megan Counts
5 years ago

Hello! Lately I've been not loving my living room. Attached is a photo-this is half of the room (there are 3 windows and then a mounted TV/TV table on other side of the wall)

I wish it was in our budget to get new couches, but unfortunately it's not, so we are going to use a leather paint and paint them a charcoal color so that could help? I did lots of research on this paint and it seems great.

I was also thinking about taking down the floating shelves, and adding this piece of art: https://www.pier1.com/cool-stone-art/3156711.html?cgid=wall_art#prefn1=curatedColorFamily&icid=subcat_wall_art-banner_cool_colors&prefv1=Cool&origin=gridswatch This is 50"x40" so it would be a large piece over the couch. Do you all think this would look good in our living room? I love it but it's a big purchase for it to not look good and I want to make sure it would look okay with the other two pieces on the wall (although I could change out the flower canvas for something more neutral). My husband likes it but I would like more opinions!

Thanks so much.

Comments (19)