SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
betterlivingideas

Shoreditch apartment - kitchen design advice needed for small kitchen

Bec
5 years ago

Hi all

I am looking to sell my apartment (approx 650 sq ft) - its in Shoreditch London (fashionable location but small properties) and I would like to give it a bit of a refurb before bringing it to market. The kitchen is a tired and cheap developers kitchen from approx 15 years ago. (can't get photo to upload will attempt shortly !!)

Its tiny but functional with a dishwasher/washing machine/full size fridge freezer (tall cupboard on right of photo) dont want to change layout in any way but want to make it more current and appealing.

Its open plan to the living room so would like to keep appliances integrated but would not be agains fridge and freexer under counter to provide more work top space? would that be more appealing or less appealing - the thought of a full sized fridge/freezer is more appealing to me.

If possible keep the cupboard and replace the doors maybe?

Currently has a one and half sized sink and large drainer - would you swap that out to make it smaller? to give more work top useable surface (and to give the eye the illusion of more space )

Im lost for inspiration - any ideas would be so helpful

thanks !!!!

Comments (2)