Tweets of the Day

whynottryit

Since DJT is now in manic mode with his tweets and frantically trying to deflect the narrative, I thought I would help him out and put his new tweets into one thread for easier access. For the last several days, his erratic tweets have created so many new threads that it is, at least for me, hard to keep up. As always, please feel free to add those that strike you as important along with your comments. This thread is not meant to supplant the more in-depth threads that discuss the implications and consequences of his tweets just to provide them in a more easily accessible location for those who either haven't seen them or don't have Twitter.

Since I am but one person, all additions of tweets that I miss will be gladly welcomed. I expect this will be an ongoing thread for a while but I do think it's important to see what is being tweeted to the rest of the world by the man in the Oval Office.

SaveComment446Like2
Comments (446)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

FollowingFollowing @realDonaldTrump

More

Tariffs are the greatest! Either a country which has treated the United States unfairly on Trade negotiates a fair deal, or it gets hit with Tariffs. It’s as simple as that - and everybody’s talking! Remember, we are the “piggy bank” that’s being robbed. All will be Great!

6:29 AM - 24 Jul 2018

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

More

Countries that have treated us unfairly on trade for years are all coming to Washington to negotiate. This should have taken place many years ago but,
as the saying goes, better late than never!

1 Like Save    
foodonastump

Long ago at the “beginning” I started a thread intended to be a repository for his outlandish tweets. Quickly realized that it was impossible to contain them all in one thread. He’s far too prolific a tweeter!

ETA - not intended to be discouraging, good luck!

1 Like Save     Thanked by whynottryit
ann_t

When they are all in one post is shows just how much his mental state is deteriorating .

3 Likes Save     Thanked by whynottryit
whynottryit

Yes, he is, and I wasn't aware you had done that, FOAS. I had tried to find a thread that I was sure I remembered about tariffs to post the above tweets but couldn't even using the search feature. Hence, this. I don't expect in-depth discussions here just, as you said, a repository to contain them.

Save    
whynottryit

Yes, ann_t, you're right. I am not going to backtrack and put his previous ones here but just from today till I can't anymore. In looking at his twitter feed, I realized that even a few months ago there were tweets that appeared to be more like the normal WH press announcements of certain events but in the last few months, they are all him. Not sure if that means anything or not but I did notice it.

Save    
Ziemia(6a)

Yes, he is in manic mode.

He's allowed each of the his agencies to be swayed by which ever big personality was interested. Now, the results are being shared to the American Public. And, his white house doesn't know how they all intersect because there is no central policy other than let the American Oligarchs do their own thing.

And the number of Repubs getting worried is increasing. The questions are getting more pointed. So, he starts with silencing as much of it as he can.

Save     Thanked by whynottryit
nancy_in_venice_ca Sunset 24 z10

I would think he'd be a bit calmer since Manafort's trial has been delayed until next week.

whynottryit

Well, he went back to tariffs instead of threatening Iran. That's a step back, right?

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 22m22 minutes ago

More

I’m very concerned that Russia will be fighting very hard to have an impact on the upcoming Election. Based on the fact that no President has been tougher on Russia than me, they will be pushing very hard for the Democrats. They definitely don’t want Trump!

Save    
roxsol

If I understand correctly.....

“Don’t” means “do”.

7 Likes Save     Thanked by whynottryit
dandyfopp

Brief pause for a truth palate refresher.

Necessary in this storm of Donnie tweets. :-)

Direct from RT, 8 days ago.

2 Likes Save     Thanked by whynottryit
cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA)(zone 7, Northern VA)

Based on the fact that no President has been tougher on Russia than me, they will be pushing very hard for the Democrats. They definitely don’t want Trump!

Setting up his talking point in case Dems win big in November?

10 Likes Save     Thanked by whynottryit
dandyfopp

Precisely.

blfenton

Based on the fact that no President has been tougher on Russia than me, they will be pushing very hard for the Democrats. They definitely don’t want Trump!

Technically, the "don't" would refer to the Democrats "don't" want trump but when it comes to trump tweeting, who the heck knows what refers to what.

cattyles

I have yogurt smoothie on my iPad and lodged in my sinuses. It’s my own fault for believing I can no longer snort over Trump’s tweets.

Kathy

Trump VFW speech in Kansas City was moved to auditorium from Convention center and it is still only half full. Someone said move it to the men’s room and he can tweet it. Lol

6 Likes Save     Thanked by whynottryit
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 12h12 hours ago

More

The European Union is coming to Washington tomorrow to negotiate a deal on Trade. I have an idea for them. Both the U.S. and the E.U. drop all Tariffs, Barriers and Subsidies! That would finally be called Free Market and Fair Trade! Hope they do it, we are ready - but they won’t!

12,909 replies23,124 retweets85,105 likes

Reply 13K

Retweet 23K

Like 85K

Save    
whynottryit

More

So sad and unfair that the FCC wouldn’t approve the Sinclair Broadcast merger with Tribune. This would have been a great and much needed Conservative voice for and of the People. Liberal Fake News NBC and Comcast gets approved, much bigger, but not Sinclair. Disgraceful!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 11h11 hours ago

More

“The Russia Hoax, The Illicit Scheme To Clear Hillary Clinton & Frame Donald Trump” is a Hot Seller, already Number One! More importantly, it is a great book that everyone is talking about. It covers the Rigged Witch Hunt brilliantly. Congratulations to Gregg Jarrett!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

More

Every time I see a weak politician asking to stop Trade talks or the use of Tariffs to counter unfair Tariffs, I wonder, what can they be thinking? Are we just going to continue and let our farmers and country get ripped off? Lost $817 Billion on Trade last year. No weakness!

Save    
whynottryit

More

When you have people snipping at your heels during a negotiation, it will only take longer to make a deal, and the deal will never be as good as it could have been with unity. Negotiations are going really well, be cool. The end result will be worth it!

Save    
whynottryit

More

China is targeting our farmers, who they know I love & respect, as a way of getting me to continue allowing them to take advantage of the U.S. They are being vicious in what will be their failed attempt. We were being nice - until now! China made $517 Billion on us last year.

Save    
leona_2008

The office of POTUS has been stripped of all dignity.

4 Likes Save     Thanked by whynottryit
how2girl

Then there’s this classic blast from the past...June 2014

Kathy

Trump is more like Putin everyday.

whynottryit

How2girl, we discussed that on another thread the other day. There's some confusion as to the veracity of that particular tweet. No one can actually confirm it. Dandy brought that to my attention and I tried to get an answer but one source said it was false and Dandy checked an archive site of DJT's tweets. That tweet was not there but apparently 4000 other tweets were missing as well. So we are unclear on that one. Just trying to be as straight forward as possible so that we can not spread inaccurate information. It could be true. I certainly thought it was when I posted it but we can't confirm it. I put in a request to Snopes but got only a form reply from them so far.

2 Likes Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 44m44 minutes ago

More

What kind of a lawyer would tape a client? So sad! Is this a first, never heard of it before? Why was the tape so abruptly terminated (cut) while I was presumably saying positive things? I hear there are other clients and many reporters that are taped - can this be so? Too bad!

Save    
how2girl

Thanks for the heads up @whynot

If it is from him, I don’t disagree with his message.

whynottryit

Nor do I, how2, nor do I.

Save    
Joaniepoanie

So Vlad admits last week he wanted Donnie to win (duh!) but now Vlad wants the Dems to win in November because Donnie’s been so tough on Russia (yeah, right!). Proof positive that Donnie thinks his supporters are stupid. And If they believe this nonsense.....they are.

Ziemia(6a)

Going through this timeline of Trump's mentions of Putin, it does seem that the tweet in question is fake.

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/03/politics/trump-putin-russia-timeline/

whynottryit

More

Great to be back on track with the European Union. This was a big day for free and fair trade!

Save    
whynottryit

More

European Union representatives told me that they would start buying soybeans from our great farmers immediately. Also, they will be buying vast amounts of LNG!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 52m52 minutes ago

More

Twitter “SHADOW BANNING” prominent Republicans. Not good. We will look into this discriminatory and illegal practice at once! Many complaints.

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago

More

.@AlanDersh, a brilliant lawyer, who although a Liberal Democrat who probably didn’t vote for me, has discussed the Witch Hunt with great clarity and in a very positive way. He has written a new and very important book...

More

...called “The Case Against Impeaching Trump,” which I would encourage all people with Trump Derangement Syndrome to read!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 8h8 hours ago

More

The United States will impose large sanctions on Turkey for their long time detainment of Pastor Andrew Brunson, a great Christian, family man and wonderful human being. He is suffering greatly. This innocent man of faith should be released immediately!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago

More

The Remains of American Servicemen will soon be leaving North Korea and heading to the United States! After so many years, this will be a great moment for so many families. Thank you to Kim Jong Un.

Save    
whynottryit

More

Arrived back in Washington last night from a very emotional reopening of a major U.S. Steel plant in Granite City, Illinois, only to be greeted with the ridiculous news that the highly conflicted Robert Mueller and his gang of 13 Angry Democrats obviously cannot find Collusion...

Save    
whynottryit

More

Arrived back in Washington last night from a very emotional reopening of a major U.S. Steel plant in Granite City, Illinois, only to be greeted with the ridiculous news that the highly conflicted Robert Mueller and his gang of 13 Angry Democrats obviously cannot find Collusion...

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 58m58 minutes ago

More

....,the only Collusion with Russia was with the Democrats, so now they are looking at my Tweets (along with 53 million other people) - the rigged Witch Hunt continues! How stupid and unfair to our Country....And so the Fake News doesn’t waste my time with dumb questions, NO,....

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 41m41 minutes ago

More

.....I did NOT know of the meeting with my son, Don jr. Sounds to me like someone is trying to make up stories in order to get himself out of an unrelated jam (Taxi cabs maybe?). He even retained Bill and Crooked Hillary’s lawyer. Gee, I wonder if they helped him make the choice!

Save    
dandyfopp

Knives out for Mike.

whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 16h16 hours ago

More

Democrats, who want Open Borders and care little about Crime, are incompetent, but they have the Fake News Media almost totally on their side!

Save    
whynottryit

More

The only things the Democrats do well is “Resist,” which is their campaign slogan, and “Obstruct.” Cryin’ Chuck Schumer has almost 400 great American people that are waiting “forever” to serve our Country! A total disgrace. Mitch M should not let them go home until all approved!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Had a very good and interesting meeting at the White House with A.G. Sulzberger, Publisher of the New York Times. Spent much time talking about the vast amounts of Fake News being put out by the media & how that Fake News has morphed into phrase, “Enemy of the People.” Sad!

Save    
whynottryit

More

The biggest and best results coming out of the good GDP report was that the quarterly Trade Deficit has been reduced by $52 Billion and, of course, the historically low unemployment numbers, especially for African Americans, Hispanics, Asians and Women.

7:42 AM - 29 Jul 2018

Save    
whynottryit

More

I would be willing to “shut down” government if the Democrats do not give us the votes for Border Security, which includes the Wall! Must get rid of Lottery, Catch & Release etc. and finally go to system of Immigration based on MERIT! We need great people coming into our Country!

8:13 AM - 29 Jul 2018

Save    
momj47(7A)

More lies, just more lies

And on a Sunday, when his cult members are in church, of all things.

whynottryit

More

Donald J. Trump Retweeted Michael Cohen

Do you think the Fake News Media will ever report on this tweet from Michael?

Donald J. Trump added,

Michael CohenVerified account @MichaelCohen212

So proud of @DonaldJTrumpJr for being open, honest and transparent to the American people. This nonsense needs to stop!

6:52 AM - 29 Jul 2018

Save    
whynottryit

More

Wow, highest Poll Numbers in the history of the Republican Party. That includes Honest Abe Lincoln and Ronald Reagan. There must be something wrong, please recheck that poll!

6:44 AM - 29 Jul 2018

Save    
whynottryit

More

Tom Homan, fmr ICE Director: “There is nobody that has done more for border security & public safety than President Trump. I’ve worked for six presidents, and I respect them all, but nobody has done more than this Administration & President Trump, that’s just a stone cold fact!”

6:31 AM - 29 Jul 2018

Save    
chase_gw

"Wow, highest Poll Numbers in the history of the Republican Party. That
includes Honest Abe Lincoln and Ronald Reagan. There must be something
wrong, please recheck that poll!"

Who knew there was polls in Lincoln's day !!! What an arrogant AH

CindyMac(8b)

Obviously not golfing today.

chase_gw

the man has a huge emotional problem.....he totally and completely lacks any self awareness.

Doesn't he realize it is HIM who provides the fodder? That he is the one who detracts from his good news stories by throwing grenades? Apparently not

CindyMac(8b)

and it continues...

leona_2008

Someone must be reeeallly worried.

Crippling fear and a sugar high?

whynottryit

Donald J. Trump

‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 60m60 minutes ago

More

We must have Border Security, get rid of Chain, Lottery, Catch & Release Sanctuary Cities - go to Merit based Immigration. Protect ICE and Law Enforcement and, of course, keep building, but much faster, THE WALL!

Save    
whynottryit

CindyMac, thank you for posting those yesterday. I was AFK most of the day. I think as we get closer to November we are going to see even more disintegration of his tweets in his attempts to deflect from the various investigations and trials. I also am seeing a change in reaction from the public. Most opponents are no longer in shock but are laughing at the absurdness of his and Giuliani's claims. The truly are becoming the Laurel and Hardy of politics in 2018.

Save    
socks(10a)

Oh my, he sounds frantic, panicked. Like a fish on a line, flipping, struggling.

whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 15h15 hours ago

More

Congratulations to Judge Jeanine on the tremendous success of her new #1 best-selling book, “Liars, Leakers, and Liberals – The Case Against the Anti-Trump Conspiracy!”

More

Illegal immigration is a top National Security problem. After decades of playing games, with the whole World laughing at the stupidity of our immigration laws, and with Democrats thinking...

More

...that Open Borders, large scale Crime, and abolishing ICE is good for them, we must get smart and finally do what must be done for the Safety and Security of our Country!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump

‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 15h15 hours ago

More

Thank you to @RandPaul for your YES on a future great Justice of the Supreme Court, Brett Kavanaugh. Your vote means a lot to me, and to everyone who loves our Country!

More

Congratulations to our new @DeptVetAffairs Secretary, Robert Wilkie!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 13h13 hours ago

More

A highly respected Federal judge today stated that the “Trump Administration gets great credit” for reuniting illegal families. Thank you, and please look at the previous administrations record - not good!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

More

The globalist Koch Brothers, who have become a total joke in real Republican circles, are against Strong Borders and Powerful Trade. I never sought their support because I don’t need their money or bad ideas. They love my Tax & Regulation Cuts, Judicial picks & more. I made.....

More

....them richer. Their network is highly overrated, I have beaten them at every turn. They want to protect their companies outside the U.S. from being taxed, I’m for America First & the American Worker - a puppet for no one. Two nice guys with bad ideas. Make America Great Again!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Rush Limbaugh is a great guy who truly gets it!

More

One of the reasons we need Great Border Security is that Mexico’s murder rate in 2017 increased by 27% to 31,174 people killed, a record! The Democrats want Open Borders. I want Maximum Border Security and respect for ICE and our great Law Enforcement Professionals! @FoxNews

More

Collusion is not a crime, but that doesn’t matter because there was No Collusion (except by Crooked Hillary and the Democrats)!

Save    
whynottryit

More

I am looking into 3-D Plastic Guns being sold to the public. Already spoke to NRA, doesn’t seem to make much sense!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Will be in Tampa tonight. A big year for @RepDeSantis, who will be a great governor for Florida. Strong on Crime, Borders and our 2nd Amendment. Big help on Tax & Regulation Cuts. Loves our Military & our Vets. Has my Full & Total Endorsement!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 9m9 minutes ago

More

The Fake News Media is going CRAZY! They are totally unhinged and in many ways, after witnessing first hand the damage they do to so many innocent and decent people, I enjoy watching. In 7 years, when I am no longer in office, their ratings will dry up and they will be gone!

Save    
dandyfopp

I am looking into 3-D Plastic Guns being sold to the public. Already spoke to NRA, doesn’t seem to make much sense!

Gosh Donnie, your administration settled this case, making completely untraceable guns a reality. Were you on the john or something?

And you forgot to run it by the boss? Tsk.

vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

While on the toilet this morning it suddenly dawned on trump that plastic may not be good for his environment.

whynottryit

More

I don’t care what the political ramifications are, our immigration laws and border security have been a complete and total disaster for decades, and there is no way that the Democrats will allow it to be fixed without a Government Shutdown...

More

...Border Security is National Security, and National Security is the long-term viability of our Country. A Government Shutdown is a very small price to pay for a safe and Prosperous America!

Save    
Embothrium(Sunset Climate Zone 5, USDA Hardiness Zone 8)

In 7 years, when I am no longer in office, their ratings will dry up and they will be gone!

Classic! According to him a whole new media activity area materialized because of him and won't be able to continue on without him.

Of course with all his pandering and showboating we can't tell what he really believes and what he doesn't. This is the same guy that used to be a Democrat - there are actually clips of a much younger him quietly making considered and reasonable sounding statements.

Art of the Deal, tell them whatever they want to hear in order to make the sale.

whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 12m12 minutes ago

More

“FBI Agent Peter Strzok (on the Mueller team) should have recused himself on day one. He was out to STOP THE ELECTION OF DONALD TRUMP. He needed an insurance policy. Those are illegal, improper goals, trying to influence the Election. He should never, ever been allowed to........

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1m1 minute ago

More

.....remain in the FBI while he himself was being investigated. This is a real issue. It won’t go into a Mueller Report because Mueller is going to protect these guys. Mueller has an interest in creating the illusion of objectivity around his investigation.” ALAN DERSHOWITZ....

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 6m6 minutes ago

More

..This is a terrible situation and Attorney General Jeff Sessions should stop this Rigged Witch Hunt right now, before it continues to stain our country any further. Bob Mueller is totally conflicted, and his 17 Angry Democrats that are doing his dirty work are a disgrace to USA!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2m2 minutes ago

More

Paul Manafort worked for Ronald Reagan, Bob Dole and many other highly prominent and respected political leaders. He worked for me for a very short time. Why didn’t government tell me that he was under investigation. These old charges have nothing to do with Collusion - a Hoax!

Save    
whynottryit

Aaannnnnddddd, there is it. The Manafort trial has pushed him over the edge, down into the gulley and the river is washing him into the sludge where he drained the swamp.

2 Likes Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

Jeff Sessions should stop this Rigged Witch Hunt right now, before it continues to stain our country any further.

"stain our country" = finding the dirt on me and justice prevails.

whynottryit

He just told Congress to have Sessions stop the Mueller investigation. Now to see what Congress does with that. Remember, this is to be considered his official statements and orders.

1 Like Save    
dandyfopp

Decades= short time to Donnie.

Poor fella. It is always someone else fault.

vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

Yep, when trump ends up in hell he'll blame the devil (he made me do it!)

Kathy

Trump was one of Manafort and Stone first client in 1980 when they formed a lobbying company. He was their client into the 90s. So he is lying when he says he didn’t know Manafort.

whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 26m26 minutes ago

More

Russian Collusion with the Trump Campaign, one of the most successful in history, is a TOTAL HOAX. The Democrats paid for the phony and discredited Dossier which was, along with Comey, McCabe, Strzok and his lover, the lovely Lisa Page, used to begin the Witch Hunt. Disgraceful!

Save    
Kathy

Remember last week we were told Mueller is scrutinizing Trumps tweets, and today Trump called for Sessions to stop the investigation.

chase_gw

Wonder if Congress will act? The Senate is still sitting but the House is on it's way home. Wonder if his plan is to fire Mueller while the House is in recess?

As an aside...when does this guy actually work on running a government? 75% of his time ( a made up number but that's what it seems like) is spent tweeting, seething, golfing and throwing rallies.

whynottryit

More

Looking back on history, who was treated worse, Alfonse Capone, legendary mob boss, killer and “Public Enemy Number One,” or Paul Manafort, political operative & Reagan/Dole darling, now serving solitary confinement - although convicted of nothing? Where is the Russian Collusion?

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 56m56 minutes ago

More

“We already have a smoking gun about a campaign getting dirt on their opponent, it was Hillary Clinton. How is it OK for Hillary Clinton to proactively seek dirt from the Russians but the Trump campaign met at the Russians request and that is bad?” Marc Thiessen, Washington Post

1 Like Save    
chase_gw

Well at least he is admitting he willingly met with Russians...BUT collusion is not a crime! No more there was no collusion.

chase_gw

"now serving solitary confinement"

Hoot!!!!

dandyfopp

I LOVE how Donnie brings up the mob.

vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

Paul Manafort, political operative & Reagan/Dole darling...

So trump admits that repubs have been in cahoots with this crook for several decades, interesting.

whynottryit

More

Congratulations to @GreggJarrett on The TREMENDOUS success of his just out book, “The Russia Hoax, The Illicit Scheme To Clear Hillary Clinton & Frame Donald Trump.” Already number one on Amazon. Hard work from a brilliant guy. It’s the Real Story of the Rigged Witch Hunt!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Thank you to Chairman Kim Jong Un for keeping your word & starting the process of sending home the remains of our great and beloved missing fallen! I am not at all surprised that you took this kind action. Also, thank you for your nice letter - l look forward to seeing you soon!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 6h6 hours ago

More

Charles Koch of Koch Brothers, who claims to be giving away millions of dollars to politicians even though I know very few who have seen this (?), now makes the ridiculous statement that what President Trump is doing is unfair to “foreign workers.” He is correct, AMERICA FIRST!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago

More

Wow, @foxandfriends is blowing away the competition in the morning ratings. Morning Joe is a dead show with very few people watching and sadly, Fake News CNN is also doing poorly. Too much hate and inaccurately reported stories - too predictable!

Save    
jean_mi_z5

Trumpty Dumpty is in pure panic mode.

ingeorgia

"the office of POTUS has been stripped of all dignity" LOL LOL LOL .... you do mean by slick willie, or was it the bowing katowing divisive obama? LOL LOL LOL .... ah you poor libs. At least a lot of Democrats are waking up.

1 Like Save    
Kathy

WalkAway is Russian propaganda. No use trying to legitimize it here.

Trump is unraveling. Since his wimpy press conference with Putin (talk about katowing) he has been on defense constantly.

2 Likes Save    
ingeorgia

LOL LOL LOL funny how everything is now Russian propaganda ... LOL you guys are such a laugh.....ingstock. LOL LOL LOL

1 Like Save    
ann_t

I hope they are doing DNA testing on the bones returned by NK. Who knows what is actually in the boxes.

Or ingeorgia, using crazy Clint to make a point. Now that is pathetically funny.

1 Like Save    
ingeorgia

dear how2girl.....that tweet was done by "Russian bots. " ah ann t ...called it because I knew you would pop up with "who know" lol , and, of course Clint is "crazy" because he is proTrump, I expect no less of you seems to me it's you libs in a panic and have to come here to bolster yourselves up by trading your nasty comments and lying to yourselves. You just can't seem to come to grips with the russia thing being a dem doing, sad for you.

1 Like Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 38m38 minutes ago

More

They asked my daughter Ivanka whether or not the media is the enemy of the people. She correctly said no. It is the FAKE NEWS, which is a large percentage of the media, that is the enemy of the people!

Save    
Kathy

Ivanka speaking out is a new thing. She might incur Daddy’s wrath before too long. She spoke out about the separation policy too, but after the fact. And no one asked what she was going to do about it.

Save    
whynottryit

More

Pennsylvania has to love Trump because unlike all of the others before me, I am bringing STEEL BACK in a VERY BIG way. Plants opening up in Pennsylvania, and all over the Country, and Congressman Lou Barletta, who is running for the Senate in Pennsylvania, is really helping!

Save    
whynottryit

More

When the House and Senate meet on the very important Farm Bill – we love our farmers - hopefully they will be able to leave the WORK REQUIREMENTS FOR FOOD STAMPS PROVISION that the House approved. Senate should go to 51 votes!

Save    
dandyfopp

Ivanka and her crocodile tears. Talk is cheap.

2 Likes Save    
Kathy

There are no steel plants opening. 2 plants fired up a furnace and will add a few jobs. US steel is not opening 6 plants. They don’t want to contradict Trump publically or he may retaliate. This is what authoritism looks like.

Save    
whynottryit

More

Marsha Blackburn had a BIG win last night in the Tennessee primary for U.S. Senate. She is an outstanding person & great supporter of mine. Congratulations Marsha, we need you very badly in the Senate to vote for our agenda. Your next opponent will vote against all we are doing!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 14h14 hours ago

More

July is just the ninth month since 1970 that unemployment has fallen below 4%. Our economy has added 3.7 million jobs since I won the Election. 4.1 GDP. More than 4 million people have received a pay raise due to tax reform. $400 Billion brought back from “overseas.” @FoxNews

Save    
whynottryit

More

NASA, which is making a BIG comeback under the Trump Administration, has just named 9 astronauts for Boeing and Spacex space flights. We have the greatest facilities in the world and we are now letting the private sector pay to use them. Exciting things happening. Space Force!

Save    
whynottryit

More

“The media are good news fire extinguishers!” @greggutfeld @TheFive

Save    
whynottryit

More

Almost 500,000 Manufacturing Jobs created since I won the Election. Remember when my opponents were saying that we couldn’t create this type of job anymore. Wrong, in fact these are among our best and most important jobs!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 10h10 hours ago

More

Congratulations to Gregg Jarrett on his book, “THE RUSSIA HOAX, THE ILLICIT SCHEME TO CLEAR HILLARY CLINTON AND FRAME DONALD TRUMP,” going to #1 on @nytimes and Amazon. It is indeed a HOAX and WITCH HUNT, illegally started by people who have already been disgraced. Great book!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Donald J. Trump Retweeted DRUDGE REPORT

...Dianne is the person leading our Nation on “Collusion” with Russia (only done by Dems). Will she now investigate herself?

Donald J. Trump added,

DRUDGE REPORT @DRUDGE_REPORT

UPDATE: Details Of Chinese Mole By Dianne Feinstein's Side For 20 Years... https://drudge.tw/2OFp0uQ 

5,867 replies10,317 retweets30,506 likes

Reply 5.9K

Retweet 10K

Like 31K

Direct message

Save    
whynottryit

More

Lebron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon. He made Lebron look smart, which isn’t easy to do. I like Mike!

Save    
Miz_G

“LeBron James used his wealth and fame to open a school for at-risk children, providing them free tuition, food, counseling (for their families as well) & guaranteed tuition to the University of Akron when they graduate.” (From an article.)

Trump used his to open Trump U and bilk students out of money. Trump has never done anything that didn’t benefit him in some way. Funny, too, because there are a couple of older Trump tweets praising LeBron. He’s such a vindictive, petulant, childish, deranged, malignant narcissist. Coward, too, using twitter to attack citizens. The POTUS is supposed to be working for ALL of us, not just people who kiss his arse. Why are people ok with this hateful behavior from the person supposed to be leading our country?

And who is Mike?

He’s back on the $$$golf course$$$ again, so at least we can have a few days of no terrible decisions. I hope.

(His 180th day at a Trump property as president and his 137th day at a Trump golf club as president.)

11 Likes Save     Thanked by whynottryit
whynottryit

I haven't seen the interview yet but I'm guessing it didn't go well for DJT. And I wondered who Mike was too. Maybe another interviewer? Or maybe it was a play on "I like Ike". Nahhhh...he wouldn't think about that.

1 Like Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 7m7 minutes ago

More

Troy Balderson, running for Congress from Ohio, is in a big Election fight with a candidate who just got caught lying about his relationship with Nancy Pelosi, who is weak on Crime, Borders & your 2nd Amendment-and wants to raise your Taxes (by a lot). Vote for Troy on Tuesday!

Save    
Miz_G

Imagine Obama, Bush, anyone using social media this way. To daily spread discord, outright lies, promote only one party, spitefully insult and attack people, brag, bash the media, praise a hostile power, and on and on.

Here’s an old tweet about job growth. Pence tweeted yesterday how 157k jobs in July was “booming”. But, gee, Trump didn’t think so when he wasn’t president.

“Record setting!” says his #1 lapdog. Not possible recession now? How embarrassing.

whynottryit

Welcome to HT, Miz. It's definitely been a ride since 2016.

1 Like Save    
whynottryit

Just found out why DJT is throwing such a hissy fit about Lebron.

Brian Stelter‏Verified account @brianstelter 7m7 minutes ago

More

A revealing moment from @DonLemon's interview with LeBron:
LEMON: What would you say to the president if he was sitting right here?
JAMES: I would never sit across from him.
LEMON: You would never, you don't want to talk to him?
JAMES: No. I'd sit across from Barack, though.

Save    
Miz_G

Thank you. I’ve read off and on for a while after one day thinking I was clicking on Hot Peppers, but accidentally hitting this link instead. Just felt compelled to post today. :)

7 Likes Save     Thanked by whynottryit
Kathy

It seems Mike might have be Michael Jordon.

vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

No big surprise there as trump is just a living contradiction in human form. Past tweets of him condemning Obama for golfing, campaigning, vacationing, etc when he should be in the white house working. trump is a do-as-I-say-not-as-I do hyper-hypocrite.

Ziemia(6a)

The "I like Mike" was no doubt added by whomever took the dictation to minimize his racist view of America. (First and last names for the other two ...).

All Ok for his base.

Save    
jillinnj

He’s such a vindictive, petulant, childish, deranged, malignant narcissist. Coward, too, using twitter to attack citizens. The POTUS is supposed to be working for ALL of us, not just people who kiss his arse. Why are people ok with this hateful behavior from the person supposed to be leading our country?

Simple. They got a temporary tax cut. And he is hurting poor people, a lot of whom happen to be minorities. They love that!

2 Likes Save    
whynottryit

More

Tariffs are working far better than anyone ever anticipated. China market has dropped 27% in last 4months, and they are talking to us. Our market is stronger than ever, and will go up dramatically when these horrible Trade Deals are successfully renegotiated. America First.......

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 7m7 minutes ago

More

....Tariffs have had a tremendous positive impact on our Steel Industry. Plants are opening all over the U.S., Steelworkers are working again, and big dollars are flowing into our Treasury. Other countries use Tariffs against, but when we use them, foolish people scream!

Save    
whynottryit

More

....Tariffs will make our country much richer than it is today. Only fools would disagree. We are using them to negotiate fair trade deals and, if countries are still unwilling to negotiate, they will pay us vast sums of money in the form of Tariffs. We win either way......

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4m4 minutes ago

More

....China, which is for the first time doing poorly against us, is spending a fortune on ads and P.R. trying to convince and scare our politicians to fight me on Tariffs- because they are really hurting their economy. Likewise other countries. We are Winning, but must be strong!

Save    
whynottryit

More

...Danny O’Connor is a total puppet for Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters – Danny wants to raise your taxes, open your borders, and take away your 2nd Amendment. Vote for Troy on Tuesday!

Save    
whynottryit

More

The Fake News hates me saying that they are the Enemy of the People only because they know it’s TRUE. I am providing a great service by explaining this to the American People. They purposely cause great division & distrust. They can also cause War! They are very dangerous & sick!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Tariffs are working big time. Every country on earth wants to take wealth out of the U.S., always to our detriment. I say, as they come,Tax them. If they don’t want to be taxed, let them make or build the product in the U.S. In either event, it means jobs and great wealth.....

Save    
whynottryit

More

..Because of Tariffs we will be able to start paying down large amounts of the $21 Trillion in debt that has been accumulated, much by the Obama Administration, while at the same time reducing taxes for our people. At minimum, we will make much better Trade Deals for our country!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 36m36 minutes ago

More

Fake News reporting, a complete fabrication, that I am concerned about the meeting my wonderful son, Donald, had in Trump Tower. This was a meeting to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics - and it went nowhere. I did not know about it!

ETA: At the time this meeting was allegedly about adoption.

Save    
chase_gw

Hope his tee off time is soon........

whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 28m28 minutes ago

More

...Why aren’t Mueller and the 17 Angry Democrats looking at the meetings concerning the Fake Dossier and all of the lying that went on in the FBI and DOJ? This is the most one sided Witch Hunt in the history of our country. Fortunately, the facts are all coming out, and fast!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 25m25 minutes ago

More

Too bad a large portion of the Media refuses to report the lies and corruption having to do with the Rigged Witch Hunt - but that is why we call them FAKE NEWS!

Save    
chase_gw

"Because of Tariffs we will be able to start paying down large amounts of the $21 Trillion in debt that has been accumulated"

Help me understand this.....on imports the American importer pays the tariff to the American government . So it's American companies paying down the debt created by the tax cuts they got.

Trump is bragging about creating a tax on American business to pay down the debt.....the man is what Tillerson said he was.

how2girl

And this doozy...way to alienate a large percentage of the Ohio faithful

The rebuke

whynottryit

At this point, I'm more than a little bit concerned about his media hatred. He's inciting violence now. He's just declared war on the press and, by extension, anyone who disagrees with him. I know his supporters will balk at that statement but the progression has been consistently trending upward. He is now calling them "dangerous and sick." I'm not sure even Nixon went that far.

3 Likes Save    
dublinbay z6 (KS)

Back to "I like Mike."

Yes, refers to Michael Jordan, but the best part of that little episode is that Michael Jordan (through a spokesperson) announced that he had LeBron's back and supports LeBron's intentions and goals.

Oops--so much for minimizing T.'s racist comment about LeBron!

(hee, hee!)

Kate

Ziemia(6a)

His vitriol is only going to increase.

Every so often I read the comments to his tweets. Lately the number of supportive ones has dropped precipitously. Used to be mostly supporters; now they are few and far between.

whynottryit

The supporters typically post memes rather than substance. I continue to be shocked but not surprised.

Save    
terezosa / terriks

"the man is what Tillerson said he was."

Yup, a mucking foron.

5 Likes Save     Thanked by whynottryit
jillinnj

It's common knowledge by now that he's what Tillerson said he was.

The most amazing part is we will see his words about how great the tariffs are repeated here by his cult. Does one have to be what Tillerson called Trump to join a cult, or does it happen after joining?

ann_t

"It's common knowledge by now that he's what Tillerson said he was.

The most amazing part is we will see his words about how great the
tariffs are repeated here by his cult. Does one have to be what
Tillerson called Trump to join a cult, or does it happen after joining?"

No it started before. That is why he appeals to them. Birds of a feather.

whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 43m43 minutes ago

More

Presidential Approval numbers are very good - strong economy, military and just about everything else. Better numbers than Obama at this point, by far. We are winning on just about every front and for that reason there will not be a Blue Wave, but there might be a Red Wave!

Save    
chase_gw

Think it's finally dawned on him what a Democratically controlled House might mean .......

vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

Presidential Approval numbers are very good - strong economy, military and just about everything else. Better numbers than Obama at this point, by far. We are winning on just about every front and for that reason there will not be a Blue Wave, but there might be a Red Wave!

From my viewpoint people don't vote, esp in mid term, when they are pleased with the status quo. The angry voters come out.

whynottryit

More

California wildfires are being magnified & made so much worse by the bad environmental laws which aren’t allowing massive amount of readily available water to be properly utilized. It is being diverted into the Pacific Ocean. Must also tree clear to stop fire spreading!

Save    
marquest(PA zone 6)

This is a safe space from--------------- do not have to worry about interruptions.

dublinbay z6 (KS)

Trump has a point. If we get rid of all the trees, we won't have problems with forest fires.

Of course there might be other disadvantages to getting rid of all the trees, but, hey. . . .!

Kate

catspa_zone9sunset14

California wildfires are being magnified & made so much worse by the bad environmental laws which aren’t allowing massive amount of readily available water to be properly utilized. It is being diverted into the Pacific Ocean. Must also tree clear to stop fire spreading!

This never-ending display of sheer ignorance has to be setting some kind of record.

5 Likes Save     Thanked by whynottryit
Annie Deighnaugh

Right up there with Ronald Reagan arguing that trees caused more pollution than cars....

whynottryit

I'm going to have to admit, I didn't know about that one, Annie. In '81 I was giving birth to my third child in three and a half years, working full time, and was woefully inattentive to statements like that. On seeing your comment, I did what I always do and checked it out. This link gives a quick overview that, even with my smattering of chemistry and botanical knowledge, was pretty easy to understand. I never considered the process of photosynthesis to be "pollution" but apparently in the strictest sense of the word it is and, though I've visited the Smoky Mountains multiple times, I had thought it was merely normal clouds created by the temperature differences. I love that I learn so much on wide-ranging subjects on HT. Thank you!

Save    
Annie Deighnaugh

To which the comeback of the day was, which would you rather be locked in a garage with...a running car or a living tree?

whynottryit

Hahahaha! Love that.

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 24m24 minutes ago

More

“Collusion with Russia was very real. Hillary Clinton and her team 100% colluded with the Russians, and so did Adam Schiff who is on tape trying to collude with what he thought was Russians to obtain compromising material on DJT. We also know that Hillary Clinton paid through....

Save    
whynottryit

More

....a law firm, eventually Kremlin connected sources, to gather info on Donald Trump. Collusion is very real with Russia, but only with Hillary and the Democrats, and we should demand a full investigation.” Dan Bongino on @foxandfriends Looking forward to the new IG Report!

Save    

Adam Schiff was colluding with the Russians -- project much, Donald?

3 Likes Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 37m37 minutes ago

More

Great financial numbers being announced on an almost daily basis. Economy has never been better, jobs at best point in history. Fixing our terrible Trade Deals is a priority-and going very well. Immigration on Merit Based System to take care of the companies coming back to U.S.A.

Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

I must have missed the meeting where russians were offering dirt on trump up in Clinton Tower on US soil.

1 Like Save    
leona_2008

djt: The sky is the bluest it has ever been, in the history of the world! You didn't see it that blue when Obama was in office! Once we cut all those trees down, it will be even bluer! It will be tremendous! It will be terrific!

8 Likes Save    
Kathy

Trump’s claims about the economy are nothing more than fodder for his base.

Updated BLS information now has Trump now only being behind Obama's last 4 years vs. 6.

These are the original and updated numbers.

2011: 2.091 million

2012: 2.142 million

2013: 2.302 million

2014: 2.998 millon

2015: 2.713 million

2016: 2.240 million

2017 original: 2.046 million

2017 updated: 2.188 million

Forbes

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 50m50 minutes ago

More

Governor Jerry Brown must allow the Free Flow of the vast amounts of water coming from the North and foolishly being diverted into the Pacific Ocean. Can be used for fires, farming and everything else. Think of California with plenty of Water - Nice! Fast Federal govt. approvals.

Save    
Kathy

If Trump wants a dam or holding pond maybe he should build it rather than a wall? It would do more good than a wall.

1 Like Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

Hydroelectric power, right up there with wind & solar for being "clean".

Save    
jillinnj

4 Likes Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 17h17 hours ago

More

Democrats want Open Borders and they want to abolish ICE, the brave men and women that are protecting our Country from some of the most vicious and dangerous people on earth! Sorry, we can’t let that happen! Also, change the rules in the Senate and approve STRONG Border Security!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago

More

The Iran sanctions have officially been cast. These are the most biting sanctions ever imposed, and in November they ratchet up to yet another level. Anyone doing business with Iran will NOT be doing business with the United States. I am asking for WORLD PEACE, nothing less!

Save    
whynottryit

I am asking for WORLD PEACE, nothing less!

I'm guessing he heard that one backstage at a beauty pageant.

5 Likes Save    
Annie Deighnaugh

I loved colbert's comment about the river comment...it's not regulation that makes rivers drain to the ocean...that's just what rivers do.

Save    
whynottryit

Just an FYI. Since i posted the last tweet from DJT on Tuesday, his only tweets have been endorsements or congratulations for various primary or special election winners. Not sure what that means but since those are mostly "form letter" language, I have not included them here.

Save    
chase_gw

It is interesting that he has ratcheted way down on all things Mueller. Maybe his lawyers finally got through to him...or maybe it was Lindsey Graham. When they golfed, Graham said Trump mentioned Mueller at least 20 times. Graham told him that to do anything against Mueller would be politically devastating to Republicans...but then again when does he ever listen

Kathy

It might mean they are getting ready to get rid of Rosenstein. Unusual silence.

Save    
whynottryit

Yeah, he musta heard me. hehe.

More

“There has been no evidence whatsoever that Donald Trump or the campaign was involved in any kind of collusion to fix the 2016 election. In fact the evidence is the opposite, that Hillary Clinton & the Democrats colluded with the Russians to fix the 2016 election.” @GrahamLedger

Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

Mueller doesn't leak, he especially doesn't need to leak evidence.

1 Like Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago

More

This is an illegally brought Rigged Witch Hunt run by people who are totally corrupt and/or conflicted. It was started and paid for by Crooked Hillary and the Democrats. Phony Dossier, FISA disgrace and so many lying and dishonest people already fired. 17 Angry Dems? Stay tuned!

Save    
whynottryit
Save    
whynottryit

More

Jenna Ellis “FBI thought they wouldn’t get caught because they thought that Hillary was going to win. There is overt bias and that depends on whether you are Democrat or Republican - a double standard that needs to stop.”

Save    
whynottryit

More

.@MariaBartiromo “No evidence to launch even an investigation into potential collusion between Donald Trump and the Russians - and here we are, a year and a half later.”

Save    
whynottryit

More

The NFL players are at it again - taking a knee when they should be standing proudly for the National Anthem. Numerous players, from different teams, wanted to show their “outrage” at something that most of them are unable to define. They make a fortune doing what they love......

Save    
whynottryit

More

.....Be happy, be cool! A football game, that fans are paying soooo much money to watch and enjoy, is no place to protest. Most of that money goes to the players anyway. Find another way to protest. Stand proudly for your National Anthem or be Suspended Without Pay!

Save    
whynottryit

More

I have just authorized a doubling of Tariffs on Steel and Aluminum with respect to Turkey as their currency, the Turkish Lira, slides rapidly downward against our very strong Dollar! Aluminum will now be 20% and Steel 50%. Our relations with Turkey are not good at this time!

Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

.....Be happy, be cool! A football game, that fans are paying soooo much money to watch and enjoy, is no place to protest.

....this?, from the hugest protester who inspires and promotes national divisiness that ever occupied the White House.

whynottryit

Yeah...don't worry, be happy. smh.

Save    
ubro(2a)

I have just authorized a doubling of Tariffs on Steel and Aluminum with respect to Turkey as their currency, the Turkish Lira, slides rapidly downward against our very strong Dollar! Aluminum will now be 20% and Steel 50%. Our relations with Turkey are not good at this time!

"Kick 'em when they are down" should be Trumps rally cry.

vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

No resort & casino in Istanbul for trump.

whynottryit

Yeah, ubro. That one bothered me the most, today. I can't imagine it will bode well for that pastor that is Trump's claim for the basis of all this.

1 Like Save    
Kathy

Black football players make so much money they shouldn’t protest unfair killings of blacks for fear they may they lose their jobs making so much money? #Trumpisms

momj47(7A)

Putin of the KGB must be so pleased, so proud about how well his protege has developed into a loyal Russian agent over the years

whynottryit

I just read some of the responses from Turkish citizens to DJT's tweet regarding raising tariffs. I, of course, had to use the translate tweet feature so some didn't translate well but the gist is somewhat alarming. Perhaps some of you could do the same and see if you feel the same way I do about them.

Save    
Kathy

I am looking for tweets but in the meantime came across this. Safety of our military is concerning.

A group of pro-government lawyers in Turkey have filed charges against several U.S. officers associated with Incirlik Air Base, seeking their arrest for alleged ties to terrorist groups.

The accusations come amid increased tensions between the U.S. and Turkey, a NATO ally that has cracked down in recent years on political opposition, shut down media outlets and tightened control of the court system, according to international aid groups.

The lawyers are seeking a temporarily halt to all flights leaving the base and access to execute a search warrant, according to court papers filed last week by the Association for Social Justice and Aid. The group is a well-known, non-governmental organization made up of backers of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

The Stockholm Center for Freedom, a group of exiled journalists from Turkey, said that the warrants were likely filed in response to the U.S. levying economic sanctions on Interior Minister Suleyman Soylu and Justice Minister Abdulhamit Gul for their roles in the detention of American pastor Andrew Brunson.

whynottryit

Yeah, scary.

Save    
momj47(7A)

Mr. Trump has made no secret about his desire for a war, by any means necessary

Miz_G

Re: him grandstanding over NFL players — besides the fact of how wrong it is for a POTUS to be threatening citizens — is especially heinous considering the upcoming white supremist rally. Some fine people! It’s sickening. He’s made it crystal clear which side he’s on. And it’s exactly the reason for kneeling, but of course he’d never try to understand that. He’d rather create chaos and hatred, by perpetuating this myth that kneelers are unpatriotic. There’s never been a more divisive politician in our history. Not even close.

If anyone’s old uncle, grandpa, whomever was ranting incoherently on social media daily like Trump does, there’d be a family meeting and intervention. Instead, people cheer this lunacy on.

socks(10a)

What's it to him? His boys won't be going off. He has picked a fight with almost every nation he has been in touch with. Well, maybe not Japan, Philippines.

Does he refer to himself in the third person in some of the tweets? Isn't it just bizarre to have a man who should be dignified, intelligent, to be blathering, blabbing tweets? It makes me sick.

1 Like Save    
Miz_G

This is an interesting article below about a man who may be behind some of Trump’s tweets. Maybe not. There’s no real proof. I’ve read other articles stating there are aides Trump dictates to, if he’s not doing it himself, but he has to approve them first.

No matter to me who types them, no one can argue that they aren’t Donald’s words and thoughts. Remember, he has the best words! A narcissist like him would never think of not being in control of what’s being written by/about him. His entire existence revolves around promoting himself. It’s why he has such a seething hatred for the media.

Anyway, I am curious what this guy’s actual role or position is:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/16/magazine/dan-scavino-the-secretary-of-offense.html

vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

After WW2 the "red wave" meant something evil and sinister.....not much has changed.

3 Likes Save    
dublinbay z6 (KS)

I imagine it is entirely coincidental that the GOP is popularly depicted by the color red--the same color that the Soviet Union is associated with. And that Russian communists were popularly called "Reds"?

Kate

Save    
whynottryit

Actually, it is just coincidence.

Today, citizens across the US are casting their ballots, hoping to tip the balance of their state to red or blue, but few stop to wonder from where the concepts of "red" and "blue" states stem. According to Smithsonian Magazine, red did not always denote the Republican party and blue wasn't always symbolic of Democrats — this now-common lexicon only dates back to the 2000 election.

In 1976, NBC debuted its first election map on the air, with bulbs that turned red for Carter-won states (Democratic), and blue for Ford (Republican). This original color scheme was based on Great Britain's political system, which used red to denote the more liberal party. However, other stations used different colors and designations for a variety of ideological and aesthetic reasons, which often differed from person to person.

SOURCE

When Republicans Were Blue and Democrats Were Red

The era of color-coded political parties is more recent than you might think

By Jodi Enda

SMITHSONIAN.COM
OCTOBER 31, 2012

Television’s first dynamic, color-coded presidential map, standing two stories high in the studio best known as the home to “Saturday Night Live,” was melting.

It was early October, 1976, the month before the map was to debut—live—on election night. At the urging of anchor John Chancellor, NBC had constructed the behemoth map to illustrate, in vivid blue and red, which states supported Republican incumbent Gerald Ford and which backed Democratic challenger Jimmy Carter.

The test run didn’t go well. Although the map was buttressed by a sturdy wood frame, the front of each state was plastic.

“There were thousands of bulbs,” recalled Roy Wetzel, then the newly minted general manager of NBC’s election unit. “The thing started to melt when we turned all the lights on. We then had to bring in gigantic interior air conditioning and fans to put behind the thing to cool it.”

That solved the problem. And when election results flowed in Tuesday night, Nov. 2, Studio 8-H at 30 Rockefeller Center lit up. Light bulbs on each state changed from undecided white to Republican blue and Democratic red. NBC declared Carter the winner at 3:30 a.m. EST, when Mississippi turned red.

That’s right: In the beginning, blue was red and red was blue and they changed back and forth from election to election and network to network in what appears, in hindsight, to be a flight of whimsy. The notion that there were “red states” and “blue states”—and that the former were Republican and the latter Democratic—wasn’t cemented on the national psyche until the year 2000.

Chalk up another one to Bush v. Gore. Not only did it give us “hanging chads” and a crash course in the Electoral College, not only did it lead to a controversial Supreme Court ruling and a heightened level of polarization that has intensified ever since, the Election That Wouldn’t End gave us a new political shorthand.

Twelve years later, in the final days of a presidential race deemed too close to call, we know this much about election night Nov. 6: The West Coast, the Northeast and much of the upper Midwest will be bathed in blue. With some notable exceptions, the geographic center of the country will be awash in red. So will the South. And ultimately, it is a handful of states—which will start the evening in shades of neutral and shift, one by one, to red or blue—that will determine who wins.

If enough of those swing states turn blue, President Barack Obama remains in the White House four more years. If enough become red, Gov. Mitt Romney moves in January 20, 2013. For now, they are considered “purple.”

Here’s something else we know: All the maps—on TV stations and Web sites election night and in newspapers the next morning—will look alike. We won’t have to switch our thinking as we switch channels, wondering which candidate is blue and which is red. Before the epic election of 2000, there was no uniformity in the maps that television stations, newspapers or magazines used to illustrate presidential elections. Pretty much everyone embraced red and blue, but which color represented which party varied, sometimes by organization, sometimes by election cycle.

There are theories, some likely, some just plain weird, to explain the shifting palette.

“For years, both parties would do red and blue maps, but they always made the other guys red,” said Chuck Todd, political director and chief White House correspondent for NBC News. “During the Cold War, who wanted to be red?”

Indeed, prior to the breakup of the Soviet Union little more than two decades ago, “red was a term of derision,” noted Mitchell Stephens, a New York University professor of journalism and author of A History of News.

“There’s a movie named Reds, ” he said. “You’d see red in tabloid headlines, particularly in right wing tabloids like the Daily Mirror in New York and the New York Daily News.”

SOURCE

Save    
whynottryit

More

Democrats, please do not distance yourselves from Nancy Pelosi. She is a wonderful person whose ideas & policies may be bad, but who should definitely be given a 4th chance. She is trying very hard & has every right to take down the Democrat Party if she has veered too far left!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Had a very good phone call with @EmmanuelMacron, President of France. Discussed various subjects, in particular Security and Trade. Many other calls and conversations today. Looking forward to dinner tonight with Tim Cook of Apple. He is investing big dollars in U.S.A.

Save    
whynottryit

More

Thank you to Kanye West and the fact that he is willing to tell the TRUTH. One new and great FACT - African American unemployment is the lowest ever recorded in the history of our Country. So honored by this. Thank you Kanye for your support. It is making a big difference!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Deal with Mexico is coming along nicely. Autoworkers and farmers must be taken care of or there will be no deal. New President of Mexico has been an absolute gentleman. Canada must wait. Their Tariffs and Trade Barriers are far too high. Will tax cars if we can’t make a deal!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 55m55 minutes ago

More

Why isn’t the FBI giving Andrew McCabe text messages to Judicial Watch or appropriate governmental authorities. FBI said they won’t give up even one (I may have to get involved, DO NOT DESTROY). What are they hiding? McCabe wife took big campaign dollars from Hillary people.....

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 55m55 minutes ago

More

.....Will the FBI ever recover it’s once stellar reputation, so badly damaged by Comey, McCabe, Peter S and his lover, the lovely Lisa Page, and other top officials now dismissed or fired? So many of the great men and women of the FBI have been hurt by these clowns and losers!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 46m46 minutes ago

More

The riots in Charlottesville a year ago resulted in senseless death and division. We must come together as a nation. I condemn all types of racism and acts of violence. Peace to ALL Americans!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 32m32 minutes ago

More

I am proud to have fought for and secured the LOWEST African American and Hispanic unemployment rates in history. Now I’m pushing for prison reform to give people who have paid their debt to society a second chance. I will never stop fighting for ALL Americans!

Save    
Kathy

Unemployment in general has been going down since 2010.

deegw

That tweet about Charlottesville was written at a 7th grade level so that was definitely not written by Trump. Most of his communications are at a 3rd grade level.

Chi

Yeah, Obama turned unemployment around from 10% to 4.8% and Trump wants so much credit for reducing it to 3.9% when handed an already-strong economy. Crawling out from a deep recession is far more difficult than keeping a strong economy going. I feel like he wants praise for not tanking it!

Kathy

If he keeps on with the tariffs he will tank it. Russians dumped all their US investments. Do they have a heads up?

whynottryit

D, i thought that tweet was "off" too. Doesn't fit his narrative. I also questioned the one about Pelosi. Sarcasm doesn't seem to be his go to burn. He's much more direct. IF those two were not from him, then that makes me wonder who which of course is followed by why and then by does he know? Since his tweets have been declared official statements from the WH, what kind of situation does that cause, if any. Lots of ??? circling around with no answers.

Save    
deegw

According to reports, Dan Scavino writes many of his "normal" tweets.

Trump's social media director

whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1m1 minute ago

More

The big story that the Fake News Media refuses to report is lowlife Christopher Steele’s many meetings with Deputy A.G. Bruce Ohr and his beautiful wife, Nelly. It was Fusion GPS that hired Steele to write the phony & discredited Dossier, paid for by Crooked Hillary & the DNC....

Save    
whynottryit

More

....Do you believe Nelly worked for Fusion and her husband STILL WORKS FOR THE DEPARTMENT OF “JUSTICE.” I have never seen anything so Rigged in my life. Our A.G. is scared stiff and Missing in Action. It is all starting to be revealed - not pretty. IG Report soon? Witch Hunt!

Save    
Kathy

There isn’t anything Trump can say that will erase what is found by the investigation. He can rant and rail about how it was discovered but the dossier information will be checked and verified or it won’t.

leona_2008

Those are the rantings of a deranged and obsessed individual.

whynottryit

Scared...I'd add scared.

3 Likes Save    
Miz_G

Oops!

1 Like Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 20h20 hours ago

More

Hundreds of Bikers for Trump just joined me at Bedminster. Quite a scene - great people who truly love our Country!

Save    
whynottryit

More

.@JudgeJeanine “Bob Mueller, isn’t your whole investigation premised on a Fake Dossier, paid for by Hillary, created by a man who hates Donald Trump, & used to con a FISA Court Judge. Bob, I really think it’s time for you to give up your phony investigation.” No Collusion!

Save    
whynottryit

More

.@GovMikeHuckabee “Your paycheck is bigger, your pension is stronger.” @foxandfriends Unemployment numbers are better than they have been in 50 years, & perhaps ever. Our country is booming like never before - and it will get even better! Many companies moving back to the U.S.A.

Save    
whynottryit

More

Many @harleydavidson owners plan to boycott the company if manufacturing moves overseas. Great! Most other companies are coming in our direction, including Harley competitors. A really bad move! U.S. will soon have a level playing field, or better.

Save    
whynottryit

More

“Seems like the Department of Justice (and FBI) had a program to keep Donald Trump from becoming President”. @DarrellIssa @foxandfriends If this had happened to the other side, everybody involved would be in jail. This is a Media coverup of the biggest story of our time.

Save    
whynottryit

Obviously, the TV in the presidential bedroom was tuned to Fox this a.m.

1 Like Save    
leona_2008

Does it have any other channels?

whynottryit

Fair point.

Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

Hundreds of Bikers for Trump just joined me at Bedminster. Quite a scene - great people who truly love our Country!

Nyuk, a few years back and he would have called 911 to have SWAT teams get these free loaders off his pristine property.

whynottryit

More

Wacky Omarosa, who got fired 3 times on the Apprentice, now got fired for the last time. She never made it, never will. She begged me for a job, tears in her eyes, I said Ok. People in the White House hated her. She was vicious, but not smart. I would rarely see her but heard....

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 51m51 minutes ago

More

...really bad things. Nasty to people & would constantly miss meetings & work. When Gen. Kelly came on board he told me she was a loser & nothing but problems. I told him to try working it out, if possible, because she only said GREAT things about me - until she got fired!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 19m19 minutes ago

More

While I know it’s “not presidential” to take on a lowlife like Omarosa, and while I would rather not be doing so, this is a modern day form of communication and I know the Fake News Media will be working overtime to make even Wacky Omarosa look legitimate as possible. Sorry!

Save    
Miz_G

How is this real life?

chase_gw

"Nasty to people & would constantly miss meetings & work. When
Gen. Kelly came on board he told me she was a loser & nothing but
problems. I told him to try working it out, if possible, because she
only said GREAT things about me"

..."because she only said GREAT things about me". .......his criteria for who he surrounds himself with.... Just SMH.

Miz_G

chase_gw

These Tweets of his regarding Omarosa , Sessions and Harley Davidson are typical examples of how Trump himself drives negative news about him. The news cycle today will be driven by these tweets...why doesn't he Tweet about the positive things he is supposedly doing so they become the news.

Either becasue there is nothing positive to Tweet about OR he loves to drive the news in this way so he can cry fouls and fake!!

whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 16m16 minutes ago

More

The very unpopular Governor of Ohio (and failed presidential candidate) @JohnKasich hurt Troy Balderson’s recent win by tamping down enthusiasm for an otherwise great candidate. Even Kasich’s Lt. Governor lost Gov. race because of his unpopularity. Credit to Troy on the BIG WIN!

Save    
Miz_G

whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 22m22 minutes ago

More

Agent Peter Strzok was just fired from the FBI - finally. The list of bad players in the FBI & DOJ gets longer & longer. Based on the fact that Strzok was in charge of the Witch Hunt, will it be dropped? It is a total Hoax. No Collusion, No Obstruction - I just fight back!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 18m18 minutes ago

More

Just fired Agent Strzok, formerly of the FBI, was in charge of the Crooked Hillary Clinton sham investigation. It was a total fraud on the American public and should be properly redone!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 15m15 minutes ago

More

Wacky Omarosa already has a fully signed Non-Disclosure Agreement!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 21m21 minutes ago

More

Brooks Koepka just won his third Golf Major, and he did it not only with his powerful game, but with his powerful mind. He has been a man of steel on the Tour and will have many Victories, including Majors, ahead of him. Congrats to Brooks and his great team on a job well done!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 19h19 hours ago

More

Just landed at Fort Drum, New York. Looking forward to making a speech about our GREAT HEROES!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Pete Stauber is running for Congress in Minnesota. He will make for a great Congressman. Pete is strong on crime and borders, loves our Military, Vets and Second Amendment. Vote for Pete tomorrow. He has my full and total Endorsement!

Save    
whynottryit

More

It was my great honor to sign our new Defense Bill into law and to pay tribute to the greatest soldiers in the history of the world: THE U.S. ARMY. The National Defense Authorization Act is the most significant investment in our Military and our warfighters in modern history!

Save    
whynottryit

More

“Trump’s foreign policy is actually boosting America’s standing”

Save    
whynottryit

More

Scott Walker of Wisconsin is a tremendous Governor who has done incredible things for that Great State. He has my complete & total Endorsement! He brought the amazing Foxconn to Wisconsin with its 15,000 Jobs-and so much more. Vote for Scott on Tuesday in the Republican Primary!

Save    
whynottryit

More

.@MarkBurnettTV called to say that there are NO TAPES of the Apprentice where I used such a terrible and disgusting word as attributed by Wacky and Deranged Omarosa. I don’t have that word in my vocabulary, and never have. She made it up. Look at her MANY recent quotes saying....

Save    
whynottryit

More

....such wonderful and powerful things about me - a true Champion of Civil Rights - until she got fired. Omarosa had Zero credibility with the Media (they didn’t want interviews) when she worked in the White House. Now that she says bad about me, they will talk to her. Fake News!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch: “The Strzok firing is as much about the Mueller operation as anything else. There would be no Mueller Special Councel to investigate so called collusion but for the machinations of Strzok & his colleagues at the top levels of the FBI. We know this...

Save    
whynottryit

More

....guy was corrupt and had anti-Trump animus. Strzok and others at the FBI should be criminally investigated for the way the conducted this investigation. Instead, Mueller is pretending nothing went wrong. He used Strzok, he used the Clinton DNC Dossier...the whole thing....

Save    
whynottryit

More

....should be shut down. The Strzok firing shows that the fundamental underpinnings of the investigation were corrupt. It should be shut down by the courts or by honest prosecutors.” Thank you Judicial Watch, I couldn’t have said it better myself!

Save    
whynottryit

More

When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn’t work out. Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Another terrorist attack in London...These animals are crazy and must be dealt with through toughness and strength!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Bruce Ohr of the “Justice” Department (can you believe he is still there) is accused of helping disgraced Christopher Steele “find dirt on Trump.” Ohr’s wife, Nelly, was in on the act big time - worked for Fusion GPS on Fake Dossier. @foxandfriends

Save    
whynottryit

More

“They were all in on it, clear Hillary Clinton and FRAME Donald Trump for things he didn’t do.” Gregg Jarrett on @foxandfriends If we had a real Attorney General, this Witch Hunt would never have been started! Looking at the wrong people.

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 45m45 minutes ago

More

Fired FBI Agent Peter Strzok is a fraud, as is the rigged investigation he started. There was no Collusion or Obstruction with Russia, and everybody, including the Democrats, know it. The only Collusion and Obstruction was by Crooked Hillary, the Democrats and the DNC!

Save    
An (PNW 6b)

How does this man have time to run a country? He's like a teenager that can't put down their phone. I'd say it was because he's on vacation, but every day is pretty much a vacation for him apparently.

whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 37m37 minutes ago

More

Strzok started the illegal Rigged Witch Hunt - why isn’t this so-called “probe” ended immediately? Why aren’t these angry and conflicted Democrats instead looking at Crooked Hillary?

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 31m31 minutes ago

More

Lou Dobbs: “This cannot go forward...this Special Counsel with all of his conflicts, with his 17 Angry Democrats, without any evidence of collusion by the Trump Campaign and Russia. The Dems are the ones who should be investigated.” Thank you Lou, so true!

Save    
whynottryit

Yeah...I felt like I was spamming everyone this a.m.

1 Like Save    
whynottryit

The Lou Dobbs tweet made this pop in my head:

Louie
Thank you for the truth you let me see
Louie
Thank you for the facts from A to Z
My life was torn like wind-blown sand
And a rock was formed when you held my hand (oh, Louie)
Louie one so true, I love you.

(apologies to Bobby Hebb)

1 Like Save    
momj47(7A)

He was up early again

What an ugly comment. And this from a man who thinks he is fit to be the “President’

Kathy

Trump is projecting.

dandyfopp

Unless you write me a check. Write me a check and you can steal away.

whynottryit

More

Great Republican election results last night. So far we have the team we want. 8 for 9 in Special Elections. Red Wave!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Congratulations to Leah Vukmir of Wisconsin on your great win last night. You beat a very tough and good competitor and will make a fantastic Senator after winning in November against someone who has done very little. You have my complete and total Endorsement!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Scott Walker is very special and will have another great win in November. He has done a fantastic job as Governor of Wisconsin and will always have my full support and Endorsement!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Jeff Johnson of Minnesota had a big night in winning the Republican nomination for Governor against a very strong and well known opponent! Thanks for all of the support you showed me. You have my complete and total Endorsement. You will win in November!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Congratulations to Bryan Steil on a wonderful win last night. You will be replacing a great guy in Paul Ryan, and your win in November will make the entire State of Wisconsin very proud. You have my complete and total Endorsement!

Save    
whynottryit

More

“People who enter the United States without our permission are illegal aliens and illegal aliens should not be treated the same as people who entered the U.S. legally.” Chuck Schumer in 2009, before he went left and haywire! @foxandfriends

Save    
whynottryit

More

.@PeteStauber won big last night in Minnesota. A big star in Hockey, he will be an even bigger star in politics. It all begins with a win in November. Pete has my complete and total Endorsement!

Save    
whynottryit

More

It is about time that Connecticut had a real and talented Governor. Bob Stefanowski is the person needed to do the job. Tough on crime, Bob is also a big cutter of Taxes. He will win in November and make a Great Governor, a major difference maker. Bob has my total Endorsement!

Save    
whynottryit

More

My friend and very early supporter Kris Kobach won the Republican Nomination for Governor of Kansas last night in a tough race against a very fine opponent. Kris will win in November and be a great Governor. He has my complete and total Endorsement!

Save    
whynottryit

More

The Rigged Russian Witch Hunt goes on and on as the “originators and founders” of this scam continue to be fired and demoted for their corrupt and illegal activity. All credibility is gone from this terrible Hoax, and much more will be lost as it proceeds. No Collusion!

Save    
whynottryit

More

“The action (the Strzok firing) was a decisive step in the right direction in correcting the wrongs committed by what has been described as Comey’s skinny inner circle.” Chris Swecker, former FBI Assistant Director.

Save    
whynottryit

More

Happy Birthday to the leader of the Democrat Party, Maxine Waters!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Our Country was built on Tariffs, and Tariffs are now leading us to great new Trade Deals - as opposed to the horrible and unfair Trade Deals that I inherited as your President. Other Countries should not be allowed to come in and steal the wealth of our great U.S.A. No longer!

Save    
whynottryit

Sorry, I got a late start. Apparently he didn't.

1 Like Save    
whynottryit

More

“John Brennan is a stain on the Country, we deserve better than this.” Former Secret Service Agent and author of new book, “Spygate, the Attempted Sabotage of Donald J. Trump,” Dan Bongino. Thank you Dan, and good luck with the book!

Save    
whynottryit

More

“Hillary Clinton clearly got a pass by the FBI. We have the unfortunate situation where they then decided they were going to frame Donald Trump” concerning the Rigged Witch Hunt. JOE DIGENOVA, former U.S. Attorney.

Save    
whynottryit

More

“WE’RE NOT GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, IT WAS NEVER THAT GREAT.” Can you believe this is the Governor of the Highest Taxed State in the U.S., Andrew Cuomo, having a total meltdown!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Mark Levin “When they had power they didn’t stop the Russians, the Chinese, the North Koreans, they funded the Iranians & are responsible for the greatest scandal in American history by interfering with our election & trying to undermine the Trump Campaign and Trump Presidency.”

Save    
whynottryit

More

“I’d strip the whole bunch of them. They’re all corrupt. They’ve all abused their power. They’ve all betrayed the American people with a political agenda. They tried to steal and influence an election in the United States.” @seanhannity

Save    
whynottryit

More

Our Economy is doing better than ever. Money is pouring into our cherished DOLLAR like rarely before, companies earnings are higher than ever, inflation is low & business optimism is higher than it has ever been. For the first time in many decades, we are protecting our workers!

Save    
whynottryit

More

THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA IS THE OPPOSITION PARTY. It is very bad for our Great Country....BUT WE ARE WINNING!

Save    
whynottryit

More

The Boston Globe, which was sold to the the Failing New York Times for 1.3 BILLION DOLLARS (plus 800 million dollars in losses & investment), or 2.1 BILLION DOLLARS, was then sold by the Times for 1 DOLLAR. Now the Globe is in COLLUSION with other papers on free press. PROVE IT!

Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

It sounds like trump won't accept Mueller's findings unless he is exonerated.

whynottryit

Was there ever a doubt?

Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

A bit of sarcasm above, But Nope, trump thinks that he is above the law.

Kathy

The Free Press is the opposing party? That is something to be taken seriously.

whynottryit

More

There is nothing that I would want more for our Country than true FREEDOM OF THE PRESS. The fact is that the Press is FREE to write and say anything it wants, but much of what it says is FAKE NEWS, pushing a political agenda or just plain trying to hurt people. HONESTY WINS!

Save    
Kathy

Fake news is Trump news he doesn’t like. He actually believes he is the greatest. Everyone should bow down to him as Omarosa said.

dandyfopp

momj47(7A)

whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 18m18 minutes ago

More

The Queen of Soul, Aretha Franklin, is dead. She was a great woman, with a wonderful gift from God, her voice. She will be missed!

Save    
jillinnj

After a couple days of silence...he's having another melt down. That noose must be feeling very tight about now!

whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 56m56 minutes ago

More

Donald J. Trump Retweeted GOP

Thank you for the kind words Omarosa!

Donald J. Trump added,

0:49

GOPVerified account @GOP

Guess she forgot about these tapes…

7,033 replies7,508 retweets23,642 likes

Reply 7.0K

Retweet 7.5K

Like 24K

Direct message

Save    
Miz_G

He tweeted about Aretha, huh? Good thing she never wanted to rent an apartment from him.

I doubt he could even name one of her songs. That’s another thing I’ve noticed about him — he seems to have no hobbies, interests, etc, in life, except golf. With other presidents, they’d talk about music, humor, movies, kids, family, books, art, things they liked, things they learned from. It seems Trump’s background only includes golf, young women, cheating, and conning people out of money. Oh, and a new one in his later years ..... playing on Twitter.

Here’s a real president’s statement, genuine and heartfelt, about the great Aretha:

leona_2008

Obama is a class act. trump is a crass azz.

chase_gw

Poor Trump......he won't be invited to her funeral of that I am sure..but Obama , Clinton and likely Bush Jr will be. That will really irk him.

Heck he may even take their security clearances away!

Miz_G

Seen on Twitter — Trump calling someone he thinks is stupid, “mentally retarded”:

https://mobile.twitter.com/funder/status/1030097446863556614

whynottryit

More

Turkey has taken advantage of the United States for many years. They are now holding our wonderful Christian Pastor, who I must now ask to represent our Country as a great patriot hostage. We will pay nothing for the release of an innocent man, but we are cutting back on Turkey!

Save    
whynottryit

More

“The FBI received documents from Bruce Ohr (of the Justice Department & whose wife Nelly worked for Fusion GPS).” Disgraced and fired FBI Agent Peter Strzok. This is too crazy to be believed! The Rigged Witch Hunt has zero credibility.

Save    
whynottryit

More

“While Steele shopped the document to multiple media outlets, he also asked for help with a RUSSIAN Oligarch.” Catherine Herridge of @FoxNews @LouDobbs In other words, they were colluding with Russia!

Save    
whynottryit

More

“Very concerned about Comey’s firing, afraid they will be exposed,” said Bruce Ohr. DOJ’s Emails & Notes show Bruce Ohr’s connection to (phony & discredited) Trump Dossier. A creep thinking he would get caught in a dishonest act. Rigged Witch Hunt!

Save    
whynottryit

More

.@TuckerCarlson speaking of John Brennan: “How did somebody so obviously limited intellectually get to be CIA Director in the first place?” Now that is a really good question! Then followed by “Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut is a FAKE War Hero...” So true, a total Fake!

Save    
whynottryit

More

How can “Senator” Richard Blumenthal, who went around for twenty years as a Connecticut politician bragging that he was a great Marine war hero in Vietnam (then got caught and sobbingly admitted he was neither a Marine nor ever in Vietnam), pass judgement on anyone? Loser!

Save    
whynottryit

More

“....An incredibly corrupt FBI & DOJ trying to steer the outcome of a Presidential Election. Brennan has gone off the deep end, he’s disgraced and discredited himself. His conduct has been outrageous.” Chris Farrell, Judicial Watch.

Save    
whynottryit

More

“Director Brennan’s recent statements purport to know as fact that the Trump campaign colluded with a foreign power. If Director Brennan’s statement is based on intelligence he received while leading the CIA, why didn’t he include it in the Intelligence Community Assessment......

Save    
whynottryit

More

.....released in 2017. If his statement is based on intelligence he has seen since leaving office, it constitutes an intelligence breach......” Richard Burr (R-NC) Senate Intel Cmte Chair @LouDobbs

Save    
whynottryit

More

In speaking with some of the world’s top business leaders I asked what it is that would make business (jobs) even better in the U.S. “Stop quarterly reporting & go to a six month system,” said one. That would allow greater flexibility & save money. I have asked the SEC to study!

Save    
whynottryit

More

How does a politician, Cuomo, known for pushing people and businesses out of his state, not to mention having the highest taxes in the U.S., survive making the statement, WE’RE NOT GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, IT WAS NEVER THAT GREAT? Which section of the sentence is worse?

Save    
whynottryit

More

The local politicians who run Washington, D.C. (poorly) know a windfall when they see it. When asked to give us a price for holding a great celebratory military parade, they wanted a number so ridiculously high that I cancelled it. Never let someone hold you up! I will instead...

Save    
whynottryit

More

....attend the big parade already scheduled at Andrews Air Force Base on a different date, & go to the Paris parade, celebrating the end of the War, on November 11th. Maybe we will do something next year in D.C. when the cost comes WAY DOWN. Now we can buy some more jet fighters!

Save    
whynottryit

More

Just announced, youth unemployment is at a 50 year low! @foxandfriends

Save    
whynottryit

More

The U.S. has more than double the growth rate than it had 18 months ago.

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 42m42 minutes ago

More

Wow! Big pushback on Governor Andrew Cuomo of New York for his really dumb statement about America’s lack of greatness. I have already MADE America Great Again, just look at the markets, jobs, military- setting records, and we will do even better. Andrew “choked” badly, mistake!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 35m35 minutes ago

More

When a politician admits that “We’re not going to make America great again,” there doesn’t seem to be much reason to ever vote for him. This could be a career threatening statement by Andrew Cuomo, with many wanting him to resign-he will get higher ratings than his brother Chris!

Save    
whynottryit

He's been busy. The Manafort verdict must be coming soon.

Save    
dandyfopp

Some one spell checked this one for Donnie.

He just said what a good man Paul Manafort is.... I guess forcing a wife into gang bangs for years = good man to Donnie.

whynottryit

As sad as this sounds, Manafort's sexual proclivities are the least problematic issues I have with him. I just don't have the emotional capability to summon outrage on so many different fronts.

1 Like Save    
leona_2008

Friday morning "executive time?" How productive. Relax, Donnie. No way there will be a decision today in the Manafort trial -- just too much evidence for the jurors to pore over. There, there. Feel better? Good! Wonder what Omarosa is up to today?

leona_2008

Amen, whynot! Though I have allowed myself to think what a blessing Manafort going to prison will be for his wife. Hope she frees herself from those shackles once and for all!

Annie Deighnaugh

Don't worry donnie boy...mueller will get to you soon! And he's got the emoluments clause for you besides!

whynottryit

More

Which is worse, Hightax Andrew Cuomo's statement, “WE’RE NOT GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, IT WAS NEVER THAT GREAT” or Hillary Clinton’s “DEPLORABLES” statement...

Save    
whynottryit

More

...I say Andrew’s was a bigger and more incompetent blunder. He should easily win his race against a Super Liberal Actress, but his political career is over!

Save    
whynottryit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 16h16 hours ago

More

“Fox News has learned that Bruce Ohr wrote Christopher Steele following the firing of James Comey saying that he was afraid the anti-Trump Russia probe will be exposed.” Charles Payne @FoxBusiness How much more does Mueller have to see? They have blinders on - RIGGED!

Save    
whynottryit

More

“Bruce Ohr of DOJ is in legal jeopardy, it’s astonishing that he’s still employed. Bruce & Nelly Ohr’s bank account is getting fatter & fatter because of the Dossier that they are both peddling. He doesn’t disclose it under Fed Regs. Using your Federal office for personal.......

ETA: Correcting duplicated tweet.

Save