SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rdhing

Calling all pro and amature landscape designers!! Need advise/tips

rdhing
5 years ago

I am needing some serious help as i have tried houzz/pinterest for ideas but just not getting the right creative feel!!! Thats when i thought why not post it to the WWW for some design intervention :-)

To give a 7000 ft idea of my byard design, I have split the backyard into two sides. One side will have pergola and the other side toddler playset (Swing, slide, etC). The pergola side has been completed pending design ideas (Which will discuss shortly). The play yard side, in the process of removing grass mud, add edging (some place in center ...maybe 10x10 sq ft) which will hold the play yard set. I need advise on how to fill the area around the pergola and the playyard (once its finished). The pergola side has crushed/decomposed granite. I am thinking of filling it with gravel or maybe a combo of flowerbed (near fence area) and gravel. I guess this is where i am getting confused, but am open to suggestion. If i choose gravel ,what type of gravel? This is where i am having a creative freeze. I have looked at the different type of gravel and each has its pros/cons, but i need something which won't stick to shoes and scratch floor. Anyway enough of talk. here are the pics.

Comments (12)