SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_65924945138

Need Help - Wall paint to tone down Orange/Red Floors

J T
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

I moved into this little condo almost 2 months now. having a hard time picking out wall colors. I have tried many samples, SW, accessible beige, modern Gray, agreeable Gray, Repose Gray, Behr Fresh Linen, Benjamin Moore classic Gray, SW City Loft and a few more I can't remember. many of them look green yellow or orange once the lighting changes. the living area dining area in kitchen all are pretty open to each other. I have lots of Windows but not much direct sun light. the room is small so I wanted something nuetral and light. originally I wanted a greige, beige or gray on the walls and paint the pantry door something like sw tidewater, sw water(something) or and aqua/teal color. but I just can't seem to find something for the walls that works. It seems like the floors bring out an ugly green or reddish undertone in the paints. I have no furniture yet, below are pics of previous owner furniture and mine is the patio furniture. (This is the 3rd time I have wrote this, I am not sure why my posts are not showing.

Comments (6)