SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nini804

Costa Rica?

nini804
5 years ago

Hey! So we are taking a trip to CR with the kids in early July. We are working with a TA and have our accommodations set. The first 4 nights we are staying at the Springs which is near the Arenal Volcano and is apparently quite swanky...it’s been on the Batchelor AND Keeping Up with the Kardashian’s, lol. We are looking to see if anyone has suggestions for activities in this area of CR. Our resort has hot springs and pools, and some other things included in our room...but was wondering if there was anything you did that was just amazing. Kids want to zip line and white water raft...any other ideas?

We are spending the last three nights in Las Catalinas...which is a beach town on the Pacific coast (I wanted some beach time, lol.) It looks gorgeous, and our villa has a “house mom” who makes our breakfast. :) Anyone been to this area? Restaurant recs? Any interesting activities beyond laying on the beach? I think there is a golf course so dh & ds could play.

Thanks for any CR suggestions! This is a much more active vacation than my typical Caribbean vacation, lol, bc the kids (15 and 18) are very outdoorsy. Usually just dh & I go to the Caribbean without them. :) I actually wanted to go to St Lucia and lay on the beach!

Comments (6)