SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susiesmith05

Should I be concerned about these cabinets?

susiesmith05
5 years ago

Our contractor has started building the base cabinets for our new kitchen! We're super excited, but very worn down at the whole process that it's been this far. So, I would like some advice...

I realize that the cabinets are not completed yet, but I wasn't sure if I should be concerned about the gaps that I see between the doors, on the side of the cabinet between the door and the cabinet wall, and also on the cabinet for the super Susan. I'm one that notices these small details, and I didn't notice any gaps at the showroom when I was looking at the cabinets.

I'm hoping that since this is still a work-in-progress that these gaps will be corrected. But I'm not sure if it's something that I should mention to the contractor now. The contractor has listened to my concerns before, but usually he reminds me that nothing has been finalized yet and not to worry.

(orry that the last two pictures have reoriented themselves. I'm not quite sure why, but hopefully you can still see what I am referring to.)

So, I just wanted to know if I am worrying over nothing? I will ask him when see him, but wanted your advice to reinforce or lessen my concern.

Comments (13)