T'was a very monotonous day. Went swimming

bensingle30

I’m already 30 years old and some of my buddies have long been married. So this means I’ve no one to hang out with, especially if I’m bored. Just like yesterday, weekend was so monotonous. So I decided to go swimming. T’was a good exercise for me also, but I could enjoy more if I still have my friends. I’m also thinking about involving myself with relationships again. But I don’t know where to start. What about marriage tours? Will this help me? I will appreciate your responses!

SaveComment2Like
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tomw9394

What are marriage tours?

Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PRO
Terrence Howell Home Staging and Art

Do yourself a favor, stay single as long as you can. Date lots of women, Don't rush to get married because your friends are doing it. Marriage is not as fun as it seems. Sometimes it's like prisons, you'll be on lockdown off and on forever how long.

Don't worry about breaking up with girlfriends. Remember a woman is like a bus, there's always another one coming. Just stand there.

Save    

Related Stories

Pools My Houzz: A Family Backyard for Dining, Relaxing, Swimming and Playing
A thoughtfully placed pool, paving and plantings break up a Northern California yard into 4 functional living spaces
Full Story
Life 12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
Home Innovations Natural Swimming Pools: More Beauty, No Chemicals
Keep your skin and the environment healthy with a pool that cleans itself, naturally
Full Story
Most Popular 7 Must-Dos on the Day You Show Your House
Don’t risk losing buyers because of little things you overlook. Check these off your list before you open the front door
Full Story
7-Day Cleaning Plans 7-Day Plan: Get a Spotless, Beautifully Organized Garage
Stop fearing that dirty dumping ground and start using it as the streamlined garage you’ve been wanting
Full Story
Apartment Life Mission Possible: A Designer Decorates a Blank Apartment in 4 Days
Four days and $10,000 take an apartment from bare to all-there. Get the designer's daily play-by-play
Full Story
Architecture Solstice Daydream Break: 10 Breathtaking Swimming Pools
Put Jack Frost's nipping out of mind with a virtual dip in 10 covetable Australian swimming spots
Full Story
Dining Rooms Room of the Day: Original Mural Brings Joy to a Formal Dining Room
French inspiration gives traditional style a twist in this Victorian-era home
Full Story
Room of the Day Room of the Day: Princess the Snake Reigns in a Luxe Library
Sure, there are books. But in this library the custom snake habitat may be most worth checking out
Full Story