SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tiadwest

Family room TV wall

Tia M
5 years ago
I would appreciate suggestions on this tv wall. When we built the home I really didn't want to include this drywall built in or the columns but had no idea what else to do for the large wall. Overwhelmed with decisions I went with what was in the model with plans to either grow to love it or take it all out. We plan to install hardwood throughout before the year ends and would like to redo this area either before or during that renovation. I had thoughts of built ins for a large media wall (similar to the height shown in the attached image). Should I look into a large credenza at least 90"wide and keep it simple or do a wall to wall built in? There's a closet next two it which was framed in error that we decided to keep and now use for my spouses extra clothing. This is an open concept floorplan. I like oversized furniture pieces. If we went with builtins what would be considered timeless? I have tossed around the idea or black, white or deep navy. I do not like color at all. Input is appreciated from all.

Comments (8)