SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aplio

Looking For Backsplash To Go With White/Grey Kitchen. Example Inside.

aplio
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

I have a white kitchen with grey 12x24 tile. The island is a quartzite that is primarily white, with grey lines and splotches in it, with some hints of color from greens and blues.

I saw this backsplash on pinterest and I fell in love with it, however, I can't find it anywhere.

I like the overall light color of the backsplash itself and its not too over green or blue. Its a perfect mix of the colors on my countertop already to make the rest of the kitchen pop.

I'm hesitant to go all white backsplash because I feel it will be overly white (not a bad thing) but we have light grey walls, a white ceiling, white cabinets and moulding, and primarily white countertop/island.

Does anyone have any idea on where I can find this backsplash?

I'll even provide someone with a finders fee for helping me find a place where I can buy it!

Otherwise, if anyone has any advice on other backsplashes that would suit the style, please let me know. We have brushed bronze (silver looking) fixtures and stainless steel appliances as well.

I don't have a full updated picture of the kitchen yet.

Thanks to anyone who can take the time out to help!

(The backsplash I would LIKE to find)

Update:

I had some pictures of the kitchen lying around on my phone. I know its not great pictures but it shows a little of what we are doing to provide some visual views.

Comments (7)