SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_673719

Please help HANGING photo placement!?

Samantha Caputo
5 years ago
Idk if anyone can help me. I have no idea how to display my picture frames. I have a very small house (my first and couldn’t pass up the deal) and I know people seeing pictures are probably thinking, ‘OMG how can I work with this?’ But, if anyone can help me I’d really appreciate it. I have a single staircase in my house but there’s banister adjacent from it so no injuries would happen with the kids. I’ll supply photos. If anyone can give me tips I’d appreciate it SO MUCH! Thanks for your time!
PLEASE EXCUSE THE MESS! I’ve been working 13 hour days and husbands and sons consider: “not-in-the-middle-of-the-floor” a clean house

1st & 2nd photo are looking at the wall in the living room. (Ignore the one photo in the upper right I left it up for a size thing I guess)

3rd picture is of all my frames to choose from (the black matching frames laying on a piece of paper in the photo all have a double. There are two of each of those frames)

4th photo I uploaded is when you walk in the front door; what you see.

The things going on the frames would be my two sons, my husband, myself, the dog, the two horses, and extended family & friends. I’m sure that’s what everyone else does as well haha.

If you can PLEASE HELP!! I’m BEYOND desperate

Comments (5)