SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
edolie

Help! What color to paint kitchen wall?

Edolie M.
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

I've never picked the right paint for any room. Every time I've tried its had to be redone. So now I'm on this kitchen wall-the wall behind the fridge. This room used to be cement block and plywood and its been 10 years getting this far. So close to finishing! The wall behind the fridge is still plywood, but contractor is coming tomorrow to drywall. I just need to pick paint and I know from my paint-picking history that I'm terrible at that.

Kitchen is stainless (from restaurant auctions), tile on floor and wall is cream with tan/beige light marbeling. Backsplash is small stone/glass tile in last photo.

Help PLEEASE, with any advice on color for this wall behind the fridge.

Want to see what we started with, 10 years ago? We got the house at auction. The floor is uneven black stone with a rough surface, cement block walls covered in plywood. And water flooded in every time it rained, so that was the first problem to solve. That mural was painted right onto the cement block. After the contractor drywalls and paints this fridge wall, then all that's left is ceiling and lighting and it will finally be done! It took that long because most of the time was spent haunting restaurant auctions for the stainless that would all fit together perfectly in our imagined floor plan. So close to being done! Im excited. Thank you again!

Comments (11)