Posting your articles to my Facebook page

lucilleduling

I would like to find out how to post some of your articles to my business facebook page. As a realtor in I am constantly asked questions about countertops. Your article on quartzite versus quartz was very helpful to me. I actually have quartsite Taj Mahal in my new kitchen. I am so glad so many people love it.

Thank you

SaveComment6Like
Comments (6)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
decoenthusiaste

You should probably use the contact form rather than the forum itself to request this.

Save    
Denita

It's very easy. Go to the story you want to post. Click embed. Follow the prompts set by the widget to post to FB. Takes less than a minute

1 Like Save    
Emily H

Hi there, Denita is correct. You can copy the url and include in your post on Facebook and it will pull the article or discussion over to Facebook with your post. Hope that helps!

1 Like Save    
Joy Jones

I am a dodo. I have signed up in houzz then linked over to facebook. I have copied the url and I have copied embed code. I hever get anything that says embed. and when I pasted the url I get the url Help Help help

Save    
Joy Jones

I can't get in to link embed to facebook. I have to copy it, I guess I can copy the url and try

Save    
PRO
T. J. Shannon Construction

What about embedding in on a business page instead of a personal page

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Entryways Grand Entry Elements: Newel Posts Past and Present
They once spoke to wealth and class, but newel posts today say more about individual style
Full Story
Feel-Good Home Post-KonMari: How to Organize Your Kitchen Storage
Find out which storage tools are essential and which are nice to have to keep things looking neat
Full Story
Life Houzz Call: Who'll Post the First Snow Photo of 2013?
If the weather's been flaky in your neck of the woods, please show us — and share how you stay warm at home
Full Story
Every job is unique and different with Alfa Landscaping and with over 18 years of experience, our staff will work... Read More