Houzz Logo Print

What to do with this crooked light fixture

Hello! My husband and I just bought this light, which as you can see in the photo, hangs a little crooked. It seems to me like a small weight on the one side would even it right out, but when I tried scouring the internet for such a thing, I couldn't find anything. I'm looking for a small, thin, rectangular black weight - or even square would work, and perhaps circular if it fits around the light bulb part. Does anyone know if such a thing exists, and if so can you please give me a name or a link to the product?


Comments (25)