SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
merlena87

Fragrant roses: LAVENDER/PURPLE

Sara-Ann Z6B OK
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

MELODY PARFUMME is my favorite rose for health and vigor of the fragrant roses I have in this color class. I have it planted in a pot on the east side of my house, and it has more or less been neglected, I guess because there are roses that to me are prettier, although I'm beginning to like it more, and it is very fragrant!

ROYAL AMETHYST - Definitely not among my most vigorous roses, but I love the blooms, and the fragrance.

FRAGRANT PLUM - I've always been fond of this rose. However, I wished mine looked like Beth's! Guess we're not supposed covet.

REINE des VIOLETTES - I sure hope I get a good spring bloom from this one. I think this particular rose is one of the most beautiful when everything is right. It's looking pretty good right now, and I am due a good spring flush!

PLUM PERFECT - I am counting this among my fragrant roses in this color class, because I think it is supposed to be. However, I was mostly in awe of the way it bloomed in its first season.

CHARLES DE GAULLE - This one bloomed a lot during the season, the blooms were on the small side, but plentiful, I did get a few nice ones though. I just hope the bush will be more vigorous this season. Love this one when it is at its best.

ENGLISH PERFUME - This is a beautiful and fragrant rose for me, although I think the bush might be somewhat tender, I do hope it makes it. I think some on here ordered it and I do hope it proves to be a good one, I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but I do think it is going to make it.

TWILIGHT ZONE - I am hoping for good things this season from this rose, it's not looking too bad right now, didn't do so good last year, but before that I was beginning to be encouraged by its progress.

Comments (50)