SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jcorn1

Toto Drake or Carlyle II - the Map rating site, still need input

J Corn
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

We've been trying to choose between the Toto Carlyle Ii and the Drake. We looked at the Map toilet testing site at http://www.map-testing.com and it appears that the Drake gets better performance ratngs than the Carlyle II.

As far as features go, we need a model which meets ADA standards for height. We don't need a washlet or other extras.. The Drake is far less expensive than the Carlyle II, at least in my area. I'd greatly appreciate input about whether it's worth the extra expense to get the Carlyle or even if it's better than a Drake.

The Drake is far less expensive than the Carlyle II, at least in my area. I'd greatly appreciate input about whether it's worth the extra expense to get the Carlyle or even if it's better than a Drake.

We're also wondering if a bright white Toto, , Colonial color, ) would be fine in our bathroom. ( see details below) If not, we'll have to special order the Cotton color..sight unseen, since no local companies carry that color!.

.The trim in our bathroom is Benjamin Moore Simply White . The walls are Sherwin-Williams Alabaster. I can't get a photo of the bathroom to load but it is basically neutrals in the beige and grey family but with vanity lights which have white shades and bulbs.

The Drake is far less expensive than the Carlyle II, at least in my area. I'd greatly appreciate input about whether it's worth the extra expense to get the Carlyle or even if it's better than a Drake.

Comments (13)