SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rnbsnjd57

Miele Dishwasher, not sure what some of these pieces do.

Eric
6 years ago

Hi everyone. We had a bosch in our old house, we added it during a remodel. We loved most everything about it, except the wet dishes. Well, we recently bought a new home that had an older bosch and it was time to replace it (it did not clean well). So I decided on a Miele Dimension Ecoflex. Installation wasn't bad. I did have to wire a box for the plug, add some flooring underneath (issue with previous owner), cutting the toe kick just felt wrong, but in the end it's in, and it's working. I have a few pieces that I really don't know what they're for, or how to properly use them. I was hoping some experts could clue me in.

We have granite, so the metal piece that mounts to the underside of the counter doesn't require installation, but the little plastic piece in that metal piece does. It's not clear how that thing is supposed to work, or what it does. I was hoping someone could clear that up.

Also, it seems there is a small metal piece that has a hole in it and a little hook on the end. It's about the size stamp, and it kinda looks like an apron. No idea what that's for

Last piece is a short (maybe 6 inches) piece of white rubber gasket-type material. No idea...

While they may have GREAT dishwashers, they have crap instructions. First load of dishes went very well, here's to many more.

Thanks for the help.

Comments (9)