SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bluebell66

Sun Room Help - Paint and Decor

Bluebell66
6 years ago

We are painting our sun room soon and I can't decide on a color. We don't have that much wall space to paint, but I don't want to choose a color that will bring out the pink in the floor tile. I am also working on finding pillows and such for the furniture, and I know I should typically choose those things first, however, I frequently change out pillows with the seasons, so the color on the walls will need to be neutral enough to go with everything. Does that leave me with just white?

The ceiling is currently a white washed look that leans pretty pink, so that is going to be painted white when we paint the walls.

I'm open to any other suggestions about the room, too, except the furniture is staying - we love the turquoise couch. The chairs are sort of a natural linen color. The cat tree in the corner is staying. We use this room - it isn't going into a magazine. ;)

Also, I am considering replacing the tall white cabinet with a console-style weathered wood cabinet that we have in another room. I usually have a plant or something seasonal on top of it next to the vintage bird cage. Additionally considering some woven rollup shades to give us a little privacy from the neighbor next door as we frequently hang out here at night.

Thanks!

Sun Room · More Info

Sun Room · More Info

Sun Room · More Info

Sun Room · More Info

Comments (29)