SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sherrygirl5

S daylilies Sj - Sz 2018

The fourth and last S daylily post is today. The quote for today: “ I’m not arguing, I’m simply explaining why I’m right! “

South Sea Serenade has not been a fast increased, hoping for a leap year.

Soft Hearted Mother was added in spring of 2016. I love the triple edge on this one.

Silky Skies was added spring of 2017 as a single fan. It put up a scape with a few blooms.

I added Stephanie Returns this past fall. I hope it does well, I really liked the reverse bitone and eye on this one, quite nice for a “Returns” daylily.

Sherry

Comments (52)

• signet_gw(6b)
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

Spider Imposter new to the gardens

Stolen Moment in Time not new but needs to be moved out of shade.

Storm of the Century Ha! just looked this one up , not sure why I did that ,guess I got sent the wrong plant . It looks nothing like the image on the National Gardening site . Anyone want to venture a guess as to who this might be
    Stephanie Grappelli a Hanson that should do well in our area but it just is there . Doesn't do much.

That's it for now .

sherrygirl zone5 N il thanked signet_gw(6b)
  • mantis__oh
    6 years ago

Supermodel --newer

Soft Summer Night
    Strawberry Alarm Clock -okay, but hasn't wowed me

Sweet Isabella --attracts attention; scapes sometimes lean a bit
    Solar Fire --like this old Webster (out of Alabama Jubilee)
    Spiritual Corridor
    Start Me Up --looked good this past year

Spotted Fever--below the foliage in 2017
    Scandinavia --newer
    Strawberry Fields Forever

sherrygirl zone5 N il thanked mantis__oh
  • mantis__oh
    6 years ago

Suddenly Last Summer --tall

Still the One --lots of buds
    Stolen Treasure--vigorous; can throw some nice blooms
    Spring of Living Water --like the color
    Sinister Minister --probably should go south
    Spinal Tap --wonderful in 2017
    Sultry Siren --reliable
    Storm Shelter
    Startle --mainly splotchy
    Summer Wind --too few blooms

• mantis__oh
    6 years ago

Swallowtail Kite

Sweeping Shadows --short
    Swedish Girl --still a fine edge, no eye, though not that vibrant
    Sound of Cannons
    South Seas
    Stealth Bomber

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    6 years ago

Sherry: I like South Seas Enchantment. Such a pretty pink. I also like Stephanie Returns (which I hope it does).......Signet: I can't help but like "Spocks Ears". Are the ears reliable?...........Mantis: Spinal Tap is on my long list already, and I'll be looking up that vibrant orange Start Me Up........Maryl

sherrygirl zone5 N il thanked Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
  • daylilybedmaker
    6 years ago

Here are the ones that I grow:

SKYHOOKS: An older Hanson. It does well in the shade, but I moved it this past summer.

SMALL WORLD LOONIE TUNES: Small bloom. This will be its third summer.

SMOOTH JAZZ: Wonderful purple.

SO BEAUTIFUL TO ME: This will be the second summer in the ground.

SOLAR MUSIC: One of my favorite yellows. Tall scapes with flat blooms.

SOME SWEET DAY: Tall scapes. Slow to establish. Last year was the best year.

SOMETHING DIFFERENT: It is different as I don't have many reverse bi-tones.

SOUTH SEA ENCHANTMENT: Great pink flower. Bud Bennett used it in his hybridizing program.

SPIRITUAL CORRIDOR: Great Hanson intro.

SPIRITUAL HORIZONS: Vigorous grower and prolific bloomer. Tends to bloom Mid late.

Continued

David (Zone 5)

sherrygirl zone5 N il thanked daylilybedmaker
  • daylilybedmaker
    6 years ago

Continued:

STARMAN'S QUEST: Great plant. Blooms over a long period of time.

STRAWBERRY CANDY

SUGAR PLUM JAM

SULTRY SPANISH EYES: Too new to evaluate.

SUN BEAR: Too new to evaluate. Not sure if I like the color. Appears to have too much brown.

SUPER MODEL: To new to evaluate, but I am liking what I am seeing.

SWALLOW TAIL KITE:

SWEDISH GIRL: I love this old edge no eye.

SWEEPING SHADOWS: Blooms later in the year with many blooms. It is another double that I will always grow.

SWIMMING WITH SHARKS: Too new to evaluate.

That is it for me.

David (Zone 5)

sherrygirl zone5 N il thanked daylilybedmaker
  • Brad KY 6b
    6 years ago

South Seas Enchantment & South Seas Serenade are my favorites so far!

Here's mine:

Smiling Ladies. Very large, reliable.

Smoky Mt. Autumn. a reliable favorite. Blooms well.

So Lovely

South Seas, a favorite. Great bloomer, reliable.

Spider Miracle. So large and pretty. Low bud count, but not terrible.

Strawberry Candy

Spiritual Corridor. New, my first bloom was the last one of the clump.

Spoken In Parables. fairly new.

Stealth Bomber, fairly new. I really like it.

String Bikini. fairly new, blooms way down in the plant. Hoping for better.

Continued......

sherrygirl zone5 N il thanked Brad KY 6b
  • Brad KY 6b
    6 years ago

Strutter's Ball, a nice dark one. It and Lord Chamberlain are a lot alike.

Sun King, very reliable, good bloomer.

Sugar Magnolia, fairly new, very pretty. I hope it does as well for me as it does for Debra.

Swirling Waters. It is actually darker than this. Very good daylily.

That's all for me.

Brad

sherrygirl zone5 N il thanked Brad KY 6b
  • peren.all Zone 5a Ontario Canada
    6 years ago

I ordered Strutter's Ball and got Highland Lord instead.

Stella D'oro

Strawberry Candy

Stella Stars

sherrygirl zone5 N il thanked peren.all Zone 5a Ontario Canada
  • del_s
    6 years ago

South Seas

Sunday Gloves

sherrygirl zone5 N il thanked del_s
  • signet_gw(6b)
    6 years ago

Mantis , cant get over how much like my Greywoods Dottie Doolittle your Spotted Fever daylily looks like. Is yours fairly short too ? Love the color on Still The One and Stolen Treasure . I love bitone daylilies. Still The One is not one I have seen available here darn it . I personally love the color on Spinal Tap . Oh and Sultry Siren , if you ever decide to toss it , toss it my way will you!!!!

Maryl ....Spock's Ears is one of those daylilies where every bloom is identical . So yes , the blooms are reliable but I can only speak to how it performs in my garden , I have never seen it anywhere else. I got it mail order so never even saw it in person then .

daylilybedmaker I grow one of Whatley's yellows here but have never been able to nail down which it is . It came to me as Buttercream ( cant find a registration info on that name ) but is a bright yellow like your Solar Music. As a matter of fact it looks very much like Solar Music. I thought it might have been Whatley's H. Ram which again looks very much like Solar Music. I will probably never know for sure ......ever .

Your Swedish Girl looks so much like my Susan Weber it's not funny.

Brad , love your Smiling Ladies , adding that one to my list too . UGH being addicted to daylilies is not easy. LOL ! I just added Stealth Bomber and Spiritual Corridor so seeing those images was great . Thank you .

Peren.all , Would you like a piece of Strutter's Ball . I have some I can share with you . Just let me know ok .

• avedon_gw
    6 years ago

Lots of These:

Stella's Ruffled Fingers--love this Stella

Sweet Seneca Cameo--a bonus plant that is an excellent grower and bloomer.

Small World Snow Owl--this is a great plant for us, produces lots of near perfect blooms.

Stealth Bomber--really like the color

Springfield Clan--terrific red

South Seas--another excellent plant

Sweet Isabel--was excellent for a first year plant

Snake In The Grass Boo--struggles to grow, but we really like it, especially that neon green throat.

Stardust Heiress--lovely plant and flower, I think the triangular eyezone shows off nicely,

Starstruck--not my favorite shade of yellow, but this is an excellent daylily, and glad it is here. It produces lots of large beautiful blooms.

More to come:

sherrygirl zone5 N il thanked avedon_gw
  • avedon_gw
    6 years ago

Sugar Magnolia--huge gorgeous pink--thank you, Debra, for sharing this with me.

Stack The Deck--like the color on this one and it blooms well.

Strawberry Candy--a very good small flowered bloomer

"Sundown Ripples" a Sandy Nall seedling. When it is good, it is very good and when it's bad, it's awful. Not so bad in this photo.

"Sweeten Creek"--a bonus plant that is quite pretty. We just moved it last fall, and hope it does better this year in the new location.

Spanish Fandango--a star-shaped DL I really like that has nearly been killed by moles--hope we have saved it.

Stargate Portal--it's a beautifully watermarked flower, but the plant just limps along. It may not have a future here.

Snowflake Empress--midseason bloomer for us, delicately beautiful.

Smoky Mountain Autumn--this picture taken Sept 30 last year. The plant had a wonderful late rebloom for us.

Sunny Intervals--love this picture of SI, taken June 3, 2017

• avedon_gw
    6 years ago

Three more:

So Lovely--one of the first named daylilies we bought and now we have a lot more because of proliferations. Great Plant.

Susan Weber--sun has bleached out the color in this photo.

Sunday Gloves--the black stamens are a feature on this one.

6 years ago

signet thank you so much for the offer, "talk" to you soon.

• Pat
    6 years ago

SKINWALKER

SKY OVER SCHUYLER - 5 branches 27 buds - not a good photo from me

SMALL WORLD ALLI

SMALL WORLD BASIL HONAKER - a really nice yellow, good overall plant

SMALL WORLD BIG PINK LOLLYPOP - a club plant that I've not had very long

SMALL WORLD BLUE EYED CIRCLE

SMALL WORLD BLUE RAINBOW

SMALL WORLD CANDY LAND - reblooms here but low bud count so far

SMALL WORLD CHRISTIE DAWN ROBINSON - it took a few years but it's now stunning

sherrygirl zone5 N il thanked Pat
  • Pat
    6 years ago

SMALL WORLD CRYSTAL LAKE - reblooms, 6 branches and 30 buds

SM

SMALL WORLD EYE OF THE CAT

SMALL WORLD FIRE IN THE HOLE

SMALL WORLD PAULETTE'S DBL TROUBLE - growing it for the club and can't get it to increase. From the one fan I got it finally went to 2 so maybe year 3 will see a decent increase.

SMALL WORLD SHELLI ELIZABETH - fragrant, 25+ buds and 5 branches, no rebloom for me

SMILING DRAGON

SMITTEN AGAIN

SNAKE IN THE GRASS BOO - wonderful here with rebloom, 5 wide branches and 35+ buds

• Pat
    6 years ago

SNOW BLIZZARD

SNOW CRAB - great increaser

SO MANY RIVERS

SOMETHING ANGELIC

SONG OF THE EMPIRE - reblooms, 5 branches and 39 buds

SPANISH FIESTA - some people say garish, I say ole

SPIN MASTER

SPINY NORMAN - This is mine. Are there any Monty Python fans out there?

SPINY SEA URCHIN

SPIRITUAL CORRIDOR

• Pat
    6 years ago

SPOTTED FEVER

SQUIRRELLY

STACK THE DECK

STAR ASTERISK

STAR OF INDIA

STARDUST DRAGON

STARFISH PRIME - this is really pretty and has 6 branches and 30 buds with rebloom here

STARGATE CORRIDOR - very good bud count and generous, well placed branches

STARGATE PORTAL - seems to be in more demand than the above plant, but not as good in my opinion

STOP THE CAR

• hoosier_nan (IN z5b/6a)
    6 years ago

Signet, Butter Cream is registered as two words. Here's a picture of our Butter Cream.

Here are my Ss.

I love the shape of the petals on Sky over Schuyler.

Small World Ann Marie Ittner is a nice daylily but a little too plain for my tastes.

Small World Fire in the Hole is not well established yet. I hope it eventually reaches its registered stats.

I would say Smilin' Sandy Swayze just does ok in our garden.

Snidely Whiplash is one we bought back from Canada. It looks like it will be a great grower.

So Beautiful to Me, like so many Klehms, is a very delicate color.

I have heard good things about Something in my Teeth as a breeder, but it's taking its sweet time getting established in our garden.

Spirit of Halloween is one of Bob's favorites. We lost the first one in the vole apocalypse but we hope this one does well. I must admit I like this one too.

I don't think Spoons for Escargots will remain long in the garden. I think the color is a little dull.

More to come . . .

sherrygirl zone5 N il thanked hoosier_nan (IN z5b/6a)
  • Pat
    6 years ago

STOUT AND STIPPLED - reblooms here

STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM

STELLA'S RUFFLED FINGERS - I no longer grow it, but it is a great rebloomer

STRAWBERRY LEMONADE

STRIKINGLY DRAMATIC

SUBTLE KNIFE - reblooms here

SUN

SUN GIANT - gets beat up by winter but reblooms and has 4-5 branches and 20-25 buds

SURPRISE ENCOUNTER

SWALLOW TAIL KITE - reblooms here - an overall very good daylily

SWEDISH GIRL

• Pat
    6 years ago

Finally - these are the last from me.

SWEET MYLAH JEAN

SWEET OLE MAN

SWEET TRANQUILITY

SYCAMORE SENSATION

SYMPHONY OF PRAISE

6 years ago

Some more . . .

Like all Richard Norris hybrids, Sportin' Life does very well here.

St. Louie Blues was new last summer. I can't wait to see this subtle beauty this season.

State of Happiness is also relatively new. It was a freebie plant handed out at the region 2 summer conference in Peoria to advertise the summer conference in Michigan.

We love bitones and Steven's Crunch is a good one.

Strawberry Fields Forever is a lovely color but not a great grower in our garden.

Bob loves his Whatley daylilies. This is Strung Out.

Substantial Reward is bred from Richard Norris's tet conversion of Substantial Evidence. Unfortunately, it is reluctant to set seed for us.

Sultry Spanish Eyes was planted in the fall of 2016. I hope it proves hardy for us.

Sun Panda is Canadian bred and very hardy. We love the intense colors.

Sunny Spot is a small flowered one.

Still more to come . . .

6 years ago

Daylilly99@cox.net(6b northern VA) you have so many beauties and I will have to go back over this thread to read everything but your Spiny Norman caught my eye. I get it and it is wonderful. Here is my Spiny Norman.

And here is where he lives.

I thought you might get a kick out of this.

• celeste/NH
    6 years ago

Just looking at these daylilies you all posted, does make me long for spring (which for me is still a long way off)! There sure are a lot of 'S's!

Here are mine:

SNOWBOARDING (this plant is a wonderful garden specimen. It increases quickly, is very tall, blooms well and continues into the late season here. This one would be another one I would take with me if I ever had to move,)

SUNAPEE SUNSET (not widely distributed, it's from a hybridizer in my state of N.H. named after N.H.'s Lake Sunapee. It is an incredible bloomer, out of Summer Re-run and Awesome Blossom. This one has a long bloom time.)

SWISS DIPLOMAT (I love the form and the greenish tinge on this one. Color is true; there is definitely a greenish cast to the eye in 'person')

SWALLOW TAIL KITE (I really enjoy this one, both for the color and the height. Mine seems to be a darker purple than others I've seen......this was taken in full sun, so it's not my camera.....it really IS this purple!)

SUZY CREAM CHEESE (there's nothing flashy about this one but I love it because it blooms in the late to very-late season when not much else is going on)

SUNDAY RIVER

STARFISH PRIME

SPIRITUAL CORRIDOR (this plant is a keeper! It has been abused for years, living in a shady spot under trees and getting pelted with dropping acorns all it's life. Yet it still blooms incredibly well and always looks pretty. Someday I'm going to move it to where it deserves)

SPIDER MAN (a great red and a wonderful presence in the garden)

SOMBRERO WAY (one of the first daylilies I bought, which didn't even have a tag at the time and years later I was able to identify it. Has been divided and shared many times over the years because it makes a good landscape daylily. No fuss and multiplies quickly. Blooms in August here)

sherrygirl zone5 N il thanked celeste/NH
  • celeste/NH
    6 years ago

Here are more!

SKY OVER SCHUYLER (I know some of you already posted it, but what a great daylily this is. I love the form and the color!)

SKY DRAGON

SOUTH SEAS (an oldie but possibly one of the best daylilies ever. Reliable....has never had a bad year here. Bud and scape production is amazing.... hardy and multiplies quickly. And the color is so warm and beckoning)

SLIGO

SPIRIT FOX (when I saw this growing in Carl Harmon's field a few years ago, it stood out among the crowd and I had to have it. The color is glowing! It has good increase, great bud and scape production.)

STRING THEORY (blooms early here)

STORM TRACK (nice dark purple)

STORM WATCH (not to be confused with Storm Track, above)

SMOKY BANDIT

SWEET SUMMER SONG

• mantis__oh
    6 years ago

Tell us about the hybridizer of Snidely Whiplash, Nancy. You might consider posting your pic in the NGA database, as well as some others that are unpictured in NGA.

Spiderman (above) --older picture; didn't take pic in 2017

Signet: I can see some resemblance between Susan Weber and Swedish Girl. Susan Weber will probably produce a more stunning flower, but Swedish Girl has the more pronounced edge and is a stronger grower. I still have some pieces of Susan Weber, but she is just too recalcitrant a plant.

Sultry Siren ( in response to Signet's remarks) is an older Gates (known for his fine reds) and is very vigorous.

Here is Symphony of Praise, a slow grower. Not for a cold climate.

Star of India is a nice plant, but as an early, sometimes tries to open after cool nights. Well budded. In 2017, the nights were generally too cool for it.

Snowflake Empress
    Sun Panda has not wowed me, but it's okay.
    Spider Miracle has scapes sometimes not sturdy enough. It looked good in 2017, after I thought it was gone.
    Spirit Fox --Celeste is wild about this one.
    Stone Beacon --wonderful yellow in the landscape. At the hospital bed, it is one of the chief plants stolen.
    Special Agent --can be splotchy
    Still too many "s's" in this group.

• celeste/NH
    6 years ago

MORE!

STARGATE PORTAL (what can I say? I love this daylily so much that with it's fast increase I have divided it and planted it at my son's house, my daughter's, and my sister-in-law's. I want to see it wherever I go!)

(the blue you see in the background is Betty Corning clematis)

STAR ASTERISK (reminds me a bit of String Theory, which I posted above)

SMUGGLER'S FIRE (I will never be without this one. Just a great plant, perfect in every way and looks wonderful in the long border)

SULPHURITE PRISM (doesn't do great here)

SPACE JUNK

one more set to go....

• celeste/NH
    6 years ago

Last set for me......

SPIRIT OF THE DOVE (you may recall that I listed this in my top 10 that I will never live without).

SUGAR PLUM TAFFY (bloom machine)

SUN TEMPLE SPIRIT (late season bloom)

SWEDISH GIRL (nice plant here in zone 4)

STAR OF FANTASY

SWIRLING SPIDER (ignore the white flower.....Swirling Spider is in the background. Poor Swirling Spider didn't get it's own portrait last year. Btw, that's Forsyth Summer Snow photobombing....lol)

SUN PANDA (another one that I saw at Carl Harmon's and it called to me across the field. It is doing well here)

SOLAR MUSIC (not at all vigorous here, low bud count....may need more sun)

That's all for me but wanted to post one more photo of Stargate Portal, just because I love it....haha

THANKS FOR LOOKING!

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    6 years ago

Daylily99: I see you grow a lot of Small World daylilies by Miller. I remember a conversation from 6 or 7 years ago on this forum about one of his daylilies being priced at $500.00 a single fan. I wondered if you grew it: It's Small World Dream World...............Maryl

• Pat
    6 years ago

No, I don't have that one Maryl. I'm not really sure why he prices some of them so high and for a single fan. I like both Michael and Jamie G a lot, but I don't like the single fan thing. It's their call though and I have to respect it and decide whether or not to invest.

I will sell a single fan if necessary, but most of what I sell I want to give what I would like to get - a double fan or better.

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    6 years ago

I've not grown any of Mr. Miller's daylilies so am unfamiliar with how they grow elsewhere or if they would meet my criteria for a good daylily in my garden. Small World Dream World was/is a pink so that's why I remember it in particular (I like pink), but at that exorbitant price I wasn't even remotely tempted. Still over the years I wondered how it did. I may have missed it of course, but now 6 or 7 years later I don't see it listed in any of my normal secondary markets (although Mr. Miller might still have it) and was curious if it lived up to it's price tag or turned out not to be a such good daylily in the garden. Or, maybe, no one paid the initial price to try it.......Just curious. Thanks for your response though............Maryl

• Pat
    6 years ago

Celeste, thanks for making me aware of a new hybridizer, Greg Marquis. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he'll be up for trading one of his for one of mine.

• Pat
    6 years ago

Peren.all. You had me going for a minute there, I was trying hard to find the hedgehog. LOL.

• celeste/NH
    6 years ago

daylilly99, I can always send you some of my Sunapee Sunset if you are interested. I have never been to Capitol Daylilies myself or met Greg Marquis but found Sunapee Sunset at a local garden center. I should probably meet him since he is only about 45 minutes south of me. It would be interesting to see how you hybridizers do your 'thing'. If I had any land left I could see myself going crazy with dabbing the pollen....lol

• Pat
    6 years ago

Thanks for the kind offer, Celeste. That one caught my eye enough that I went to his website and I'm actually going to trade for Sunapee Moonlight. I think someone in zone 4 hybridizing dormant tets that rebloom and have a good bud count is worth looking at. I would like to maybe use some of that dormant rebloom with some of mine that are evergreen rebloomers to try for something in the middle.

Hybridizing is a blast, but involves some work. I have 1-1/3 acres and only use part of it, starting several hundred seeds a year. I collected for years and swore I would never hybridize - but what can I say. I collected and planted a bee pod one year and it was all downhill from there. It's nice to have something to look forward to.

Pat Cochenour, who you may have heard of, did wonderful things with only two community plots in her town. Of course, she was something special.

• celeste/NH
    6 years ago

I found two more that I forgot:

STRETCH THE MOMENT

SMOKE SCREAM

• avedon_gw
    6 years ago

I can't believe I forgot this one:

Star Child

Star Child clump shot taken 2016.

• signet_gw(6b)
    6 years ago

Avedon , Starchild is very pretty and very unique . Love it . How tall is it please.

• AaronK79
    6 years ago

So Many Stars

Spell Fire

Strawberry Candy

sherrygirl zone5 N il thanked AaronK79
    6 years ago

I forgot one. Sonoran Desert Rose is a tall robust flower for the late garden.

Nancy

• mantis__oh
    6 years ago

I think you missed my earlier question: T"ell us about the hybridizer of Snidely Whiplash, Nancy. You might
    consider posting your pic in the NGA database, as well as some others
    that are unpictured in NGA."

6 years ago

Mantis, I did miss your question.

Snidely Whiplash was hybridized by Mike Georges of Canada. I don't know much about him. We have heard him speak a couple of times. He has similar tastes to mine--teeth, eye and edges, and watermarks. We didn't buy Snidely Whiplash directly from him but we got it at the auction at the Can Am in 2016. I bet it is isn't available in the U. S., but I haven't looked.

Mike maintains a website. His garden is called Quintessential Daylilies.

That's really all I know except that buying Snidely Whiplash was a good idea. It's fertile and looks as if it likes it here.

Nancy

• signet_gw(6b)
    6 years ago

Nancy I love one of his most recent daylilies H. Not Named After My Wife Linda" A gorgeous red tall UF . I also love the name Snidely Whiplash from the villain on the cartoon Rocky and Bullwinkle His new intro H.Vampire Fangs is calling to me but I will not pay that price especially for a single fan. I guess I will just have to dream .

• avedon_gw
    6 years ago

Signet--I checked the stats on Star Child and it is registered at 26" scape height. I doubt we have ever had a scape that tall, more like 20-22" or so.

• shive
    6 years ago

So many pretty ones on this thread! It's feeling like Spring here today, but it probably won't last long.

Strolling in the Roses

Sweeten Creek

Surfin Dude

Stinger

Stenciled Infusion

Summer Celebration

Sycamore Frills

Starbright

Summer Snowball

Sugar Magnolia

Debra

sherrygirl zone5 N il thanked shive
  • shive
    6 years ago

I found several more that fall in this part of the S's. My daylilies are filed by date, rather than alphabetically, so breaking up the S's was harder than I thought.

Stealth Bomber was mostly eaten by deer last year, an for some reason had pitiful bud count. In the past, this was one of the best budded.

Sweet Prairie Wind

Snow Dance

Snake in the Grass, Boo

Skin of My Teeth

Debra

sherrygirl zone5 N il thanked shive
  • Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    6 years ago

Debra: Your combination of Sugar Magnolia and Shelby is always a delight towards the end of the season. Skin of my Teeth is a really dark one - almost black in the picture. Summer Celebration catches my eye. Nice shade of caramel/yellow.........Maryl

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County