SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jaemigh

Ranch home Exterior painted brick and trim dilema

jaemigh
6 years ago

I have been round and round for months on what color to paint the orange brick and trim on this ranch style home and what color to paint the poles (after I wrap the metal in wood). That's a built in planter box along the left side of house in picture and on each side of front door. The house seems like it will be off balance with the poles all on one side and middle. Thinking about adding a planter box on far right window. Will be pulling out the remaining bushes and figuring out landscaping. New white windows have been ordered and will be installed shortly. Paint colors are my worst immediate problem. I'm thinking to go light with SW Accessible Beige for the brick color since House is in the shade with 10 large trees around it. Thought I might go with darkish stained wood poles but the trim has me baffled. Dark or light? Could go with SW Griffin for trim? The roof is weathered wood. Has grey and brown tones. There are no distinctive architectural features other than the poles - just a very straight line roof in the shade. Help!

Comments (4)