SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
redneckgirlgreenthumb

Citrus on Zulily

Zulily has citrus trees, offered by Bloomsz. Prices aren't too bad. The one I checked the shipping was only $5.95. Here is a partial list: Pink Variegated Lemon, $16.99; Meyer Lemon, $29.99; Persian Lime, $29.99; Finger Lime 30"-32" plant, $29.99; Giant Finger Lime, $29.99; and Australian Round Lime, for $29.99, plus a few others. The only thing is, they don't ship until April. Which might not be a bad thing! If you sign up for a Zulily card, they knock $15.00 off. Lol! Only for two more days, tho'.

Makes me wish I had more room in the greenhouse! And Hubby says stop. Lol!

I haven't read any reviews for Bloomsz so, not sure about their reputation.

Comments (10)

• Laura LaRosa (7b)
    6 years ago

I’ve never heard of that vendor either. I’ll check it out!

• Alanna Migliacci
    6 years ago

With shipping being so reasonable and the cc discount. I can get a tree for $23...that I don’t have room for. I wonder if there are reviews.

• redneckgirlgreenthumb
    Original Author
    6 years ago

I want to order, but I'm under strict orders not to! LMAO! My Hubby HATES moving plants with thorns. They get him every time. Plus I just order a Finger lime and a Red lime, so he says no more, that I was out of room before I ordered the last two !

• Alanna Migliacci
    6 years ago

They sell in homedepot and walmart websites. There’s a lot of not great reviews.

redneckgirlgreenthumb thanked Alanna Migliacci
  • redneckgirlgreenthumb
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Aww...That's too bad, but keeps me from ordering!

• Sammers510
    6 years ago

I'll certainly have to check them out! The Australian Round Lime is on my list! Thanks for the info!

• redneckgirlgreenthumb
    Original Author
    6 years ago

The round lime is definitely different. Wonder how it tastes?

• puskay (Seattle area, WA 8b)
    3 years ago

Finger Limes are on Zulily again! Along with Giant Finger Lime and a few other citrus varieties.

• Meyermike(Zone 6a Ma.)
    2 years ago

Nice)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio