SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
foxy_j

Help with living room furniture

foxy_j
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

hey, i'm so undecided on how to bring our living room together.

We painted the chimney breast choc brown and the fire place cream which I like the look of.

We have and a brown and flecked cream carpet and duck egg/ brown/ cream /gold striped curtains. The couches are yellowy cream colour but we may be changing them to cream and getting an L shaped couch.

The bookcase came with the place so we probably move that out and the sideboard is going in the kitchen where there is a glass cabinet at the momentll also attach photo of the kitchen) and will be getting a different one for the space. The TV stand is a warm oak and the nest of tables are beech.

i can't decide on whether to get an oak and cream painted coffee table like this http://www.greatfurnituretradingco.c...m-coffee-table .I saw it in a shop in dublin but they don't have it online to link it to.

Or else a light oak one see image attached.

I like the matching sideboard to the light oak coffee table but was unsure if I got both it'd be too matched. Our living room is north facing so a cold room so would want furniture to warm it up. Would get a rug aswell for under the coffee table.

Was thinking of putting floating cream shelves above the sideboard and then a nice picture above the couch at the back of the room.

I've attached photos of my living room and the furniture

What do people think?? Any tips and advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Comments (8)