SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
karinelimor

Baby Boy Nursery IDEAS to complete room

Karine
6 years ago
Nursery design help needed! So I’m 39 weeks tomorrow (!) and tried to get my act together decorating little one’s nursery space. Not feeling so accomplished yet. I have a cart full of stuff on overstock, Houzz, and Etsy but I need some direction. I have the big furniture installed and need help with accessorizing. I’m not the creative type and I can’t seem to piece together interesting elements to make the room more appealing. I like somewhat neutral tones but found myself gravitating toward this set at potteryBarnKids (see crib skirt and rocker pillow pattern in the room
Pics). I like the softness of all these colors.
The nursery space is small and there are two walls with larger windows. I would like to keep crib and dresser where I’ve already placed them. You’ll notice the rocker/recliner chair is pulled far away from the window wall. Unfortunately I didn’t realize the enormous space needed for this chair until it was delivered. It order to fully open the recline function, I have to keep chair more than 2.5 ft away from the back wall. Looks silly but needs to stay there or move to a different room... and it can’t fit in my master. Too bad I don’t have a larger room for nursery!
Some ideas I’ve been toying with:
* colorful kaleidoscope Rug (haven’t purchased it yet but matches colors of PB set)
* interesting drawer knobs to dress up the boring dresser
* ottoman/ pouf (ideas)
* decals for wall (thoughts on simple black or grey triangle decals to follow rug motif? Other ideas?)
* white corner book shelf ( image attached, placed to right of crib)
* side table for rocker (ideas)
*artwork I’ve looked at (attached); two larger animal gallery prints to place L & R of window above crib; three or six of smaller balloon animal prints either on wall above dresser or window wall behind rocker
* PBkids giraffe wicker basket
* lamp for shelf (ideas?)
* hoping to not need window treatments, if possible
* open to painting or wallpaper one wall, just not all walls
* ‘Milos’ letters above crib window

My biggest hope is to have a really compelling view when you walk into the nursery... can anyone help with design? THANK YOU so much in advance for any advice you can provide

Comments (37)

• Karine
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    Ideas for nursery
    Kaleidoscope rug overstock
    While corner shelf overstock
    Giraffe basket from PBKids
  • Karine
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    Artwork ideas
    *Two larger gallery prints to place L & R of window, above crib
    *3 to 6 smaller animal balloon prints on another wall... or could consider above crib instead...Thought above placing these in modern white, grey, black or natural wood gallery frames from Ikea (I think Ribba is one option)... see list pic for visual
  • Related Discussions

Boy/Girl mixed Nursery help!

Q

Comments (14)
    have you checked out HGTV's Rate my space. I was looking on there last night and saw some very beautiful kids rooms/nursery's. One room (for boys, but it could be unisex!) RED bedding, with accents of blue, cream, brown, etc. The bedding was PB with ivory looking stars on it. Didn't scream boy to me. Very cute! Green walls. :o) Saw another boy nursery on there that had caramel apple colored walls. Crib was cream with glaze. Bedding was pale blue toile. So very cute. I've seen that exact toile fabric in pink as well. So you could paint the room the caramel brown, do her bed in the pink fabric, and his in the blue. Wow, would that be cute. Then do their accessory pillows, etc. in creams, ivorys, chocolate. It's much cuter IRL than it sounds. LOL! If you like shabby chic, you could always just do various shades of vanilla in the room. If your children won't be playing in their room (ie: markers and messes) than creams/ivory's/whites would be sooo pretty. :o) Can't wait to see what you do. Congrat's on expecting!!
    ...See More

Help With My Baby Boy Nursery!!

Q

Comments (8)
    Blue/Chocolate bedding for sure! Would love that with something like the airplane wall decoration in pic #1 Look around at your other stores for accessories that maybe aren't just "airplaney" Bringing a "pig" piggy bank in with mostly the same colors but maybe one "new" color will all some eclectic look. Check etsy to some wall decals that may give you an idea of what to put on the wall or other things that you may want to incorporate. You can order those or paint something like them...My mother suggested we paint a tree on an empty wall in my baby girls room, so I went on Etsy, and have a tree, some birds, squirrels, nuts, etc. that my parents painted based off the decal. For something else on the walls, I would love to see some basic frames with shapes or letters in a boyish colored plaid inside them. Or maybe check Target for some wall decor "words" in boyish prints/plaids...above my babies crib is "Dream, Dance, LAugh" in girl prints. I put one in the middle on the top row and the other 2 on the bottom row. I thought it would be a lot of words, but love it. I also got one of those book shelves that hang on the wall from Target, but have seen them at PB or landofnod. Pick some books to display in their that coordinate with your colors but don't have airplanes...this will give you a picture that isn't out of place but helps with the overly matchy. A basket of baby blankets or burp blankets will add more pattern and texture to the room. Don't forget Hobby Lobby!
    ...See More

What color to paint a shared girl toddler/boy baby room ?

Q

Comments (16)
    Bright colors with lots of contrast are very good for developing eye coordination. Helping babies to focus etcetera. Primary colors are always good. Maybe paint the walls a cheerful yellow with bright red curtains and blue Linens Etc. I do know one young mother who painted her baby's room white with all black accessories. Her logic was that that was the highest contrast a person can get LOL.
    ...See More

Baby Boy Nursery decor help

Q

Comments (4)
    IMO the dresser is great with the crib and of course will be there long after th crib is gone. I love the wallpaper and I would not bother with a rug at this stage . Are you planning on keeping the carpet ? I really dislike carpet in kids rooms .I would paint the other walls the same as the background of the wallpaper .
    ...See More
  • Karine
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    Artwork ideas
    *Two larger gallery prints to place L & R of window, above crib
    *3 to 6 smaller animal balloon prints on another wall... or could consider above crib instead...Thought above placing these in modern white, grey, black or natural wood gallery frames from Ikea (I think Ribba is one option)... see list pic for visual
  • Karine
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    Here is the decal idea I mentioned. Simple
    Triangles go match the rug motif
  • Allison0704
    6 years ago

Cute start, and your ideas sound nice. Since the chair has to hover in the room, why not angle it into the room from the corner to the right of crib. Even if this means sliding the crib towards closet a bit.

Hang something colorful for baby to look at over changing table. DD2 used an abacus from CB2, and my grandson loved it from Day 1.

Look for something to use next to rocker that isn't the normal table. DD2 used a metal stool. Always reminded me of a circus elephant stool. It's not used elsewhere in her home, as he is 6yo now. Small shelf in corner with color "toys."

She purchased art on etsy, frames for them bought locally. Here's a link to her nursery pictures. Before she moved, everything but dresser, corner bookshelf and metal table was sold. Congratulations on the baby!

• Allison0704
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

Just saw your added photos. I think you're headed in the right direction. Love the rug. I do wonder how sturdy the bookcase is, since babies do tend to climb. Find a lamp for the room, so if you need to turn a light on during the night, you don't have to use overhead. Use a low watt bulb.

• miss lindsey (She/Her)
    6 years ago

Congratulations!! I have lots of thoughts for you...

I like the rug you have. Your room looks really good so far and Baby can come anytime, as far as preparedness goes. One thing I would suggest adding is a table by the side of your chair. It really is a must for all the feeding accouterments. Even a floating shelf hung low on the wall would help; you NEED a place to set stuff down between all the various shuffles and adjustments required in baby care!

I know you mentioned wanting to keep the furniture where it is, but I think you could improve things a bit. The crib is pretty in front of the window, but it's safer for Baby to sleep on an interior wall away from windows. The crib could go on the wall where the dresser is. The recliner could go in the corner between the two window walls and the dresser could go to the left of the window where the crib currently is, as close to the closet as possible. You can build symmetry by adding art on each side of the window.

You will want to add something interesting to the wall just above the change table, hung very low so Baby can see it while being changed. Soft cloth pennants are really nice because Baby can safely reach for them. That would be a great way to incorporate his name :)

You will also need a low-light lamp. Something bright enough to change a diaper by but not so bright it will blind your sleep-deprived eyes! That could be placed on the end of the floating shelf closest to the change table, if you go with that idea.

• acm
    6 years ago

I'm not sure how much you'll recline, at least during the feeding period -- it's not a great position for most baby activities. Get a lamp, for sure, but I wouldn't put it near the changing pad/table -- mine would have gotten kicked off a zillion times before diapers were done! Maybe a sturdy floor lamp by the rocker.

My first take: you're in great shape -- if baby came tomorrow, you'd be able to do everything you need to in this room. So don't work yourself up over details -- there is time once you've weathered the somewhat overwhelming first month (when baby can barely see anyway) to find some things you like to hang on the walls. You have my permission to obsess over something else if this is stressing you out. :)

Do keep in mind that baby won't be able to really see all the soft colors for some time -- they're sort of black and white vision, then primary colors, and then the secondaries and all the rest. So you might want one cheery picture, either over the crib or over the changing table, with lots of bright shapes for him to (try to) focus on. Then fill in more over time . . .

• Shredder
    6 years ago

Whimsical wallpaper in bright colors to stimulate and entertain your son. Congratulations!

• miss lindsey (She/Her)
    6 years ago

I was tapping away while Allison commented. Fun to see that we were on the same page :-)

• miss lindsey (She/Her)
    6 years ago

Forgot to mention, plan that you will receive baby gifts, and those will take up space too. That enormous stuffed bear from Jane at work will fit in the corner perfectly!!

• Karine
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    @alison I struggled with the symmetry of the room each time I tried to move the rocker chair into any corner position. All were awkward and make the room seem lopsided. And you wouldn’t believe just how far the chair needs to stay away from corner just to open the recline... so I’m feeling better about leaving it where it is in the center for now. I’m thinking of moving it to my husband’s man cave to open up the nursery space a bit
    ( eventually) but for the 1st couple of weeks, I want to rock baby in the nursery. I also know a window wall is not ideal for the baby crib but I live in FL and it’s not a big concern about cold draft. We will hook all pull cords up above the window so baby can’t find an opportunity to tangle himself.

I loved your idea about placing a colorful display or abacus above dresser. What do you suggest I can hang in the area to left or even above it, to complete the wall? I’m definitely open to placing some open shelving or even industrial hooks for cute clothing items. Even a floating shelf set might be cute.

I also LOVE your idea for the side table. I will def keep that in mind. If anyone sees a cute side table option for an affordable price, pls send link. I think I need a table earlier than later! I’ll be exclusively breastfeeding. I’m very open to a colorful side table, could add a nice pop to the room.
    Does anyone suggest a different light fixture? We’re renting and the one inside the room has a broken bulb that’s not repairable... but we could put a new fixture in easily. Something more baby boy appropriate. Ideas?
    Re rug, I have a temporary rug in the room but I don’t love it. I also find it a bit small at 4x6. It was very inexpensive and I’m happy to replace it with the one I picked... that is if everyone likes the kaleidoscope orange, green, blue, cream one I uploaded from overstock. Is it too busy or is that a good print for a nursery?
    As for everyone commenting on LAMPS, we want a decorative lamp for the top of shelf unless it’s truly unnecessary. We could also place it on side table if we picked something larger. We do have a small, soft light lamp already. It’s by HATCH REST BABY and it has dimmable features, white noise and lullabies all controlled by my iphone. Love it! It’s tiny and perfect for a changing station area. Thinking of placing it where Sophie the giraffe is on the changing table, or on a slightly elevated wall shelf. Best part is the colors of lamp are adjustable! Any color of the rainbow!
    So my lamp request is more for an actual decorative lamp appropriate for a nursery.
  • miss lindsey (She/Her)
    6 years ago

Ok, just one more comment on the crib and then I'll let it rest.

It's not only cold drafts that are a concern. I actually worry more about shattered glass. Earthquakes, fire, wind storms, tornadoes, hurricanes, falling branches, intruders, tonka trucks can all cause windows to break. The risk might be slight (or high, depending on your exact location), but my philosophy is to mitigate the risks that are easy to plan for.

Ok, mom lecture over :)

• decoenthusiaste
    6 years ago

Don't worry about symmetry here; the concern will be convenience and comfort (for you at first, and then for baby.) Have you considered angling the bed in the corner between the windows? It can be seen from the doorway so you can check on baby without entering, and its not directly under a window. I think you'll want some curtains to help block the light. Then angle your rocker in front of the current bed window where you can see the hall and entry. That way dad can wave to you and see you both without coming in and disturbing the rocking, which will go on much longer than 2 weeks, unless you work and don't get maternity leave! Don't forget a small table where you can set things you'll want at hand when nursing/rocking.

• Yayagal
    6 years ago

Here are hundreds of pages to view and get other ideas. Baby's room decor

Karine thanked Yayagal
  • S Bailey
    6 years ago

Our daughter's nursery was for her little girl, but has many of the same color and design elements. One thing hidden at the end of the crib is the pouf, which has been a lifesaver for reading stories to the baby during her tummy time in the crib. There also now is an airy floor lamp in the corner behind the chair and a mobile hung from the ceiling over the crib. The faux fur rug has also been great, both for warmth and photos. (Hope you like the quilt, since I made it, lol)

We painted the white knobs on the dresser aged gold to perk things up a bit, as you suggested, and that is the color of the wall lamp she pit in. The changing pad sits on top of the dresser, and we found, to our surprise, that the zebra print, because of the high contrast, caught the baby's attention practically from day 1, so I would definitely go for something like that. And don't forget some soothing night lights and maybe a shush machine.

Best wishes to you.

• cleo07
    6 years ago

One thing you absolutely need to a place to keep your glass of water and phone/book while you are nursing in the chair for endless hours. Maybe something that won't be a tip hazard in 6 months. Also something for your feet. Reclining won't be comfy and is actually dangerous for the baby if you fall asleep. Better off with something you can keep your feet on.

Also, A big basket for toys for the baby to be able to reach in and grab. Also maybe a big sheepskin rug for the floor for when they playing/sitting up.

Good luck. Have fun!

• PRO
    Anglophilia
    6 years ago

The crib must move. You will need to darken the room for daytime naps and early bedtimes, and it's very dangerous to have a crib near blinds - a child can die. Move it now!

I think you'll find a bit more art for the walls at some point. Look at calendars (already the 2018's are on sale!) - often great picture to frame and use as a group. Avoid hooks on walls at this point - a toddler will pull on the clothing on them and pull them right out of the wall. I like the rug but it's not going to be baby-friendly - roll it up and save it for when your child is older. You need an inexpensive piece of bound carpet that is stain proof and easy to clean. It will get disgusting with spit-up, drool, and the occasional leaking diaper. Don't spend much - when it becomes a biological hazard, trash it!

Take your time! Your baby is going to be here for another 18 years before going off to college! It need not all be done at once! Happy Baby!

• S Bailey
    6 years ago

To Anglophilia's point re. the blinds, I do see that your blinds have cords on them. Cordless replacements are easy to install and will give you peace of mind -- some even are "blackout" for room darkening. I agree, though, that even with safer blinds, moving the crib away from the window is important, especially once he/she gets old enough to climb up and out or to pound on the window while in the crib.

• Karine
    Original Author
    6 years ago

First off, i just want to say thank you to everyone who is helping me along! This advice is incredibly helpful to me and using houzz is just such a gift- love all of the community engagement . Second, sorry for the delays in replies. Doctors appt yesterday kept me away. Things are beginning to move along but no sign of actual labor just yet! I made it to homegoods today and found some goodies that helped pulled the room along. Tufted ottoman (per everyone's recco!), small plant, light blue lamp (everyone suggested this), a few random chachki's, two woven storage baskets, a round storage bin in teal/grey triangle motif, Giraffe canvas in B/W, quote on canvas in B/W. I also found an interesting wire shelf storage with hook (wall unit) but haven't decided if I should use it or not. Haven't found a perfect side table yet. Hubby didn't want me to get a drum style side table-- says its not sturdy and the surface space is too small. I, however, disagreed-- any thoughts on this?

Additionally, I ordered the geometric rug today and the 2 larger gallery prints of the animal faces (I ordered a Panda bear and a Koala bear-- i decided against the sloth one bc it freaked out DH lol) Now I need to incorporate these in the room!

I will try to reply other comments in the best order I can figure...

RE Crib placement: I agree with everyone's comments and will move the crib to other (wall) side once baby is past 6-8 months. Hubby is unwilling to move it right now since baby will not be using crib for a long time and won't be able to sit up independently until much later. We will def make it a priority for a move before 1st bday.

@allison i love the abacus idea above dresser but i'm struggling to find one that is horizontal and wall mountable shopping online. Have you seen any online? Would consider doing a gallery print wall like your daughter did once the crib is moved against wall. Would also like to do a colorful toy corner eventually but don't have many toys for now... BTW i love your daughter's nursery. Very cute! Our bookcase, once I order it WILL be anchored to wall!

@lindsey thanks for all of your ideas! We got the second lamp today and will also use the low light HATCH lam for late night changes. Side table is still a WIP. Still trying to figure out what will go directly above the baby's changing area. I have a few prints for now but can you show me an example of what you recommended?

@ACM thank you for your sweet comments! It's reassuring to hear that I've done at least some things. And i'm not stressed, per say, but thinking this project would give me a nice feeling of 'I DID IT' once complete... so i am hoping to get some of the artwork and hanging element ideas together soon-- so i have a plan! I like your idea of incorporating more B/W color and strong primary colors to engage baby's eyes. Trying to figure out how to do that... Send me any suggestions you have.

@shredder1952 and others, does anyone have a good wallpaper ideas for one feature wall? This is isn't a definite for me but I'm certainly open to suggestions.

@decoenthusiaste today I did rearrange the rocker/recliner but left the crib in place. I scooted the changing table to right and left enough room for opening the recliner and left some extra room in the center of room. Now the ottoman doesn't look like its overloading the center of room. Agreed i need a side table! BTW i have no sight-lines to anything when looking out the room from rocker bc of the way the hallway is shaped (can't see anything but a white wall). So placing our rocker in sightline of doorway was really of no use to me. I settled on the other corner near dresser.

@ sandee bailey loved the idea of the pouf and luckily found one today! It is so much more comfy to rock on my chair now! Is your quilt on the crib mattress? Re: contrasting colors, what do you think of my new giraffe print in B/W should that go near/above the changing table or something different? I found it for a great price! Pics to follow

@cleo07 love all your ideas. And I found a basket today too!

@anglophilia thanks for all of your thoughts!

@er612 I am really thinking about the window treatments you suggested. I think my current white wood blinds are almost blackout but I will test them tomorrow. If I did window treatments, I feel I would need it on both windows and not just one above crib. WDYT? Having two sets of treatments might feel like a lot in such a small room. Not to mention make it hard to fit my gallery prints there. I love the look of the dark blue ones in your mockups (TY for those btw!) so nice of you to show me my ideas in the space, how did you mock them up ? Helps a lot with the visual. Funny you recommended that PBKids rug- love that one! Unfortunately I can't budget $400 for a rug. The one I bought today was $103 and its bigger 5.5'x7.6'! Thank you for showing me it in the space-- i love it! And i love the curtains next to my rug. Decisions!

Can any one help me with placement of the artwork I have already purchased? Giraffes on canvas, B/W quote, AND Koala gallery print & Panda gallery print. PHOTOS to follow. THX!

• Karine
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    Artwork to place in space. I think I want the larger animal prints (18”x24”) either to L&R of crib window or to L&R of the temporary shelf in corner. Does anyone have another idea? Giraffe canvas is 16”x20” and quote is 8”x10”. Not sure where to place these.
  • miss lindsey (She/Her)
    6 years ago

Gladly!

https://www.houzz.com/photos/modern-nursery-transitional-nursery-san-diego-phvw-vp~19062237

This one says Paige, yours would say Milos! {My little guy is called Milo :) } And I would hang it right down low where he can grab at it while you change him. If you (or someone who loves you) have basic sewing skills you can create it yourself, but I'm guessing you could also find a craftsperson on Etsy, etc who could customize one for you.

• miss lindsey (She/Her)
    6 years ago

PS this is the hardest point of pregnancy for me... All the very best to you and your family :-)

• Karine
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    Here are some new pics after today’s homegoods haul! This small striped rug will be replaced by the other geometric rug I uploaded other day.
  • Karine
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    I am adoring this new ottoman pouf! It’s just the right height and so comfy while rocking. Score!
  • Karine
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    @lindsey that is so cute! Love the style of the draped banner. And our babies are like name twins! Could I put this hangin banner below another focal point for baby to look at? Say below the giraffe canvas or even the abacus if I can find one? Or do you think it should be alone?
  • Allison0704
    6 years ago

I found an abacus on etsy (she makes them). They are pricey. Back when CB2 was selling them, there was a blogger that posted directions on how to make them if either of you are handy. You could search etsy, ebay and local trading pages for used CB2s. DD2 had no trouble selling hers locally.

Thanks. She ended up buying a different/more expensive crib/toddler bed when he was 1yo. and later changed the rug (that one shed like no other!). She also did the IKEA hack using wooden spice shelves as bookshelves (down right side of closet doors). It was really cute. She moved just over a year ago, only keeping the dresser, lamp and corner bookcase.

Congratulations of the baby! Hope you'll keep us up to date on the nursery and birth.

• Karine
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    Here is that wire shelf rack I was thinking about using in Milos’ nursery. Is this something that would add to the room? It’s rather large so I wonder if it would be better to avoid placing larger pieces in a smaller nursery. Was thinking it would make a nice display of cute baby items and unique storage for other random accessories...
  • arcy_gw
    6 years ago

Things change quickly with a baby. I wanted bright and colorful so all these subdued pastels have me ready for a nap. My nursery had nothing on the floor a toddler would want to climb on or pull over to be used to help climb. That shelving with the lamp on top--DANGER DANGER WILL ROGERS. What feeding accouterments? LOL I nursed all mine until they slept through the night. We had a dimmer switch on the overhead light--the only light in the room. At night feedings I could quietly in subdued light nurse and change baby with little or no noise or activity. Baby went right back to sleep.I had a soft sculpture (Noah's ark and several animals velcroed to the wall above baby's changing table. Language learning was important to me so baby and I did a lot of animal noises and descriptions of fur and size etc. They came on and off easily for baby as they grew and needed something to keep them busy. I too would have your chair kiddy corner. I hope it rocks. I second the no time/need for feet up but everyone is different. No cords, on drapes/shades/lamps. Safety first. Love the fun knobs idea for the dresser. I would find a shade and go with a valance. I know they aren't THE THING--but they are safest for baby. Before you blink drapes will be used to pull himself up. Drapery rods pull away fairly easily. Have fun, I so miss those years!!!

• oaktonmom
    6 years ago

Completely agree with arcy_gw regarding that table with lamp. As soon as baby is crawling, that shelf will be knocked/pulled down with lamp crashing with it. No drapes. Little ones like to pull on and hide behind drapes and they won't be hanging for long. Yes to a cute valance. You'll want a clock in the room and even one of those little square, faux leather ottomans next to your rocker for your phone, tablet, drink while you're in there nursing the baby. Good luck.

PS. Ask me how I know.

• S Bailey
    6 years ago

Karine love your pouf! Yes, that was the quilt I made -- it is on the bare crib springs in the photo, now used mostly as a floor quilt til the baby is old enough to be past the smothering danger (never in the crib...at least for a few more months). Love the high contrast print for near the changing table! Good luck with labor/delivery. You're going to have a very lucky little boy -- so much love and care already!

• miss lindsey (She/Her)
    6 years ago

"What feeding accouterments? LOL I nursed all mine until they slept through the night."

That's a lovely choice for families who have that option. However not every family does, and not every family who plans for exclusive breastfeeding can accomplish it. New moms need to hear that that is OK, and the *only* important thing is that Baby gets the nutrition he needs and his parents get the care they need too.

Breastfeeding required as much equipment as bottle feeding for me: burp cloths, breast pads, nipple cream, huge glasses of water, snacks (breast feeding is hungry and thirsty work), a book to read, maybe a breast pump if there is a plan to try to store some expressed milk. Add smartphone to the list these days.

All that being said, the table does need to be un-tippable.

• er612
    6 years ago

• torreykm
    6 years ago

Re drapes....I had drapes in every room in my (small) house, including the nursery/bedroom for both of my boys. Never once was an issue.

• WaxLaxRox
    6 years ago
    I agree with everyone else. How about (if you just walked in the door), Shelving to the left, next to the closet.
    Get books to read to him at night, to promote early reading.
    Also decorate it with some stuffed animals.

Crib should be on wall across from you. Put a rocking chair in the far right corner with a lamp next to it.

The changing table should have a small railing. (my youngest would try to roll off :| )

I like the idea for the abacus. All my rooms in my house have a ceiling fan, if you have one, decorate the strings/chains with mobile- like things for him to look at. BABIES ARE OBSESSED WITH FANS.

But what really matters, is that you go with your budget, what you think a looks best, and will be comfortable for your son. BEST WISHES AND CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • WaxLaxRox
    6 years ago
    Also- link to a Houzz picture.

Check out this photo from houzz - https://ml.houzz.com/AzGf/m7tUHdTJVJ