SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rachel_villarreal99

Help! Succulent echeveria rosette - freeze damage!

A few months ago I moved to North Carolina from Southern California. My succulent plants were always outside with shade. When I moved to the East Coast this past Summer I kept my succulents outside regardless of the humid weather here and they were fine. Now that the winter is here I have been putting them outside during the day and back inside the house at night due to cold weather that ranges from 13-30degrees. Well, this past week I forgot to take my plants inside for 3 consecutive nights. When I finally realized my error, I went to check my plants and they were in bad shape. I uploaded images of before and after. Most if not all leaves are mushy and some of the stems still feel firm and some stems do look translucent. Is there any way I can revive or save my succulents? Maybe the root is still good? They mean so much to me. They've been with me for 2 and a half years (they were left overs from my wedding as they were wedding favors) and I don't want to give up on them without trying.?

Comments (8)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm