SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pirokp

Flooring Help - Website Photos vs Real Thing - Designer Advice Needed

pirokp
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hi,

We like a flooring product by Kentwood: Kentwood Original, Acacia "Natural", Antiqued Engineered, Grade is Country. We have of course looked at the sample day and night, and googled for hours, but we cannot really find any good pictures of that floor laid in a home. We have been researching this for MONTHS.

Kentwood has a great feature on their website where you can upload pictures of rooms in your home, and they add the floor you want so you can see what it looks like.

My two questions are:

1. Are features/programs like this really accurate, is the color correct, etc, and true on these programs? Should I rely on this?

2. Thoughts on this floor, in our log home. :)

I am uploading four examples of what the Kentwood website said my flooring would look like. (photos have the floor we picked out, computer generated over it)

Thank you to all who read and comment, much appreciated. I hope if someone else googles this wood one day they will find this post, and hopefully my update, and pictures if we went with this wood. I am not sure why this is such an unknown maker/wood.

Comments (27)

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?