SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kkmullen27

Rug Help!!! New family room need rug suggestions

K M
6 years ago

I have spent months and hundreds of dollars in return shipping costs trying to find a rug that will look good with the crate and barrel Birch rug. I recently added an addition onto my family room and now have a really large family room that is really open with lots of windows and skylights but I have created two spaces and in one I have the C&B Birch rug and love it but now I am struggling with the other area. I am adding a photo of each room and the rug here. I need a rug that will go in the other room and also a coffee table that will go in front of the loveseat in this room. Thanks in advance for your help!!

This picture is the new room right next to the family room. Ignore the seagrass chairs on the left. Those are not in the room anymore. The rug here is the Alvarez cream rug from C&B but its really too light as that room will get a lot of traffic. It is a little light with the birch rug too. The bar on the right is the pottery barn Lawrence bar that has a pewter top and goes nicely with the charcoal chairs in the family room. Any suggestions? Thank you!!!!

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Moda Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars20 Reviews
Loudoun County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living