SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lori_keel

white paint to go with Silestone Eternal Calacatta Gold Countertops

LJK
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

We chose Silestone Eternal Calacatta Gold for kitchen countertops in new construction home in progress w/white shaker cabinets, white 3x6 subway tile backsplash and possibly Benjamin Moore hale navy for kitchen island.

Any white paint recommendations for perimeter cabinets (island likely to be hale navy) that coordinate well with Silestone ECG? This is a fairly new material, not easy to find examples or photos.

It is an open concept home, plan is to paint interior walls white as well. Benjamin Moore white dove is popular, tried and true is important to me, just want to make sure it goes w/counters.

Ideally it would be a white that is not super stark, but not creamy or yellow either.

I'm not sure if white in the cabinets should be the same as wall paint, I'm wondering if there is a white that would work well throughout the entire house. It is a southfacing home w/lots of light and oak toned wood like tile flooring.

I included photos from silestone website, there won't be a waterfall on the island.

Comments (67)