tRump physical exam Jan 12 at Walter Reed

heri_cles

I don't think tRump will be eating McD's any more after getting checked out. He is obese, does not exercise, stays up all night, and may be taking supplements that his quack doctor has prescribed. The slurred speech incident was disturbing.
Anyway, I hope the results are released, as was promised by the WH spokesperson. If there is any issue that impacts his mental faculty, the 25th Amendment may come into play earlier than expected.

SaveComment20Like2
Comments (20)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Margo

Don't you guys get tired of wishing ill will?

3 Likes Save    
gyr_falcon(Sunset 23)

I don't think tRump will be eating McD's any more after getting checked out.

I doubt anything will change. He cannot control himself; the urge to tweet, even when they can be used against him later, shows that. I'm not holding my breath for an honest release of the physical results.

3 Likes Save    
ingrid_vc so. CA zone 9

No, Margo, we're tired of a president who is in no way presidential, and a threat to democracy. It's so odd that some people can't see that.

14 Likes Save     Thanked by heri_cles
azmom

Why bother, we could already foreseen the results:

1. White House will alter the numbers.

2. If #1 fails, his cult will accuse the doctors are fake doctors, testing devices and equipments are malfunction, President Obama, Hillary, CIA, FBI, ISIS, CNN, NYT, Washington Post... are all behind his poor health reports.

3. His cult will announce he is as great and healthy as God even when he is obese, having dementia and is a psychopath.

6 Likes Save     Thanked by heri_cles
Joaniepoanie

IF he even has a physical, I’m quite certain we won’t be told the results, at least not the true results. Either nothing will be said, a “clean bill of health” will be announced, or some insignificant ailment (bone spurs, excessive ear wax) will be revealed to try to satisfy the public (most of us) that believes he’s got to have some serious health issues.

1 Like Save    
Vertise

dom de dom dom

Save    
lily316

We'd better get the full report and not some glorified account from the hippie quack of a doctor who pronounced him the healthiest man ever to be president. HA! Take a look at 44 :tall, slender and super athletic. He can overturn Obama's policies but he can't change the fact that he's a fat old man with cognitive problems.

3 Likes Save    
heri_cles

Doctors orders for humpty tRumpty:

Diet and exercise ....and golf isn't exercise when you take a cart.

Save    
sunflower_petal(5a)

Why shouldn't he be able to eat what he wants? The president (any president) is under no obligation to eat healthier because of his job.

Save    
paprikash

The hero worship some have for celebrities or those tall, slender and super athletic is laughable. I’ll take a fat leader who protects our borders, honors our veterans and police, and is not a wimp in foreign affairs any day over a smug kick the can down the road wimp like Obama

1 Like Save    
Margo

Amen paprikash!!

Save    
ann_t

"I’ll take a fat leader who protects our borders, honors our veterans and police, and is not a wimp in foreign affairs any day "

Well at least you got the first part right. You have a fat slob, suffering from dementia as your leader. The rest is just wishful thinking.

1 Like Save    
j4c11

Such language.

2 Likes Save    
ann_t

Posted by J4: "Such language."

Posted by Paps. "over a smug kick the can down the road wimp like Obama"

I know right? Disgusting.

Save    
paprikash

Well, Ann t, don’t worry about it - you have enough to worry about with your leader.

Save    
Margo

Posted by Paps. "over a smug kick the can down the road wimp like Obama"

Posted by ann_t: "I know right? Disgusting."

Right ;)

1 Like Save    
Annie Deighnaugh

I’ll take a fat leader who protects our borders, honors our veterans and police, and is not a wimp in foreign affairs any day...

And who would that be? Certainly not trump who:

• dishonored veterans including a gold star family, the Navaho Code Talkers, and John McCain
  • pushed for a tax bill that takes away credits encouraging business to hire veterans and veterans education benefits
  • saying the FBI is in tatters and makes disparaging remarks that damage the entire FBI and expecting it to be loyal to him instead of the Constitution and the laws of our nation. Why? Because the FBI is doing it's job to protect our country from enemies, domestic and foreign, including those who have allowed foreign government interests to infiltrate our administration
  • wants to waste billions of dollars on a wall that won't stop border crossings despite the fact that, without the wall, crossings have dropped off dramatically

• is a master at giving up something for nothing... a give-away president when it comes to foreign policy. This is mostly because he doesn't appreciate what the US has, doesn't bother with the details of what it all means, or begin to make the effort to strategize about what the other guy wants so we can get the most for what we chose to cede, and has gutted the State Dept of it's most knowledgable and valuable people so we don't have boots on the ground or anyone with experience to educate him about the people and the culture and the history to best manage those relationships to our advantage.
3 Likes Save    
azmom

Wonder if the Physical Exam includes mental, psychological evaluations.

Why shouldn't he be able to eat what he wants? The president (any president) is under no obligation to eat healthier because of his job.

Do they also have freedom of taking drugs?

Deplorables surely elected a full house, it opens millions questions and potential regulations and rules to reinforce, just to ensure a Normal human being occupies the White House.

Save    
Margo

I guess if they have the freedom to smoke cigarettes, they should have the freedom of food and beverage.

Save    
sunflower_petal(5a)

"Do they also have freedom of taking drugs?"

As long as they're legal.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Working With Pros 10 Things Decorators Want You to Know About What They Do
They do more than pick pretty colors. Here's what decorators can do for you — and how you can help them
Full Story
Kids’ Spaces How to Work With a Childproofer
Why lose valuable shut-eye worrying over hidden hazards when you can call in this safety pro?
Full Story